***The Official Jets Vs. Bengals gameday thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he isn't.

He sucks.

He hasn't done one damn thing this season except get called for PI's or get burned by the WR.

WTF were the Jets thinking trading up this guy ?

Do you understand how hard it is to play CB ? It's really hard.

He's a rookie, he's going to make rookie mistakes.

The Piscataway Chiefs have a better D then the Jets.

I am sure they do, and i don't even know who the #### they are.

I swear i was this close to putting my mac powerbook threw the 15,000 tv, this is how ****ing pissed off i am, **** **** ****, i can't even type squiglies, i am typing out the whole word, ****************!!!!!!!

sorry bp

I am sure they do, and i don't even know who the #### they are.

I swear i was this close to putting my mac powerbook threw the 15,000 tv, this is how ****ing pissed off i am, **** **** ****, i can't even type squiglies, i am typing out the whole word, ****************!!!!!!!

sorry bp

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

Yup. Cant wait!!

I agree big time.

KC BABYYYYYY!!!

Are you guys kidding? This is on the defense, it is one thing- and totally pathetic btw-to hope chad throws picks all over the place to lose his job, but to use our pathetic excuse of a defense as grounds for a guy losing his job, that is just stupidity.

Are you guys kidding? This is on the defense, it is one thing- and totally pathetic btw-to hope chad throws picks all over the place to lose his job, but to use our pathetic excuse of a defense as grounds for a guy losing his job, that is just stupidity.

We had a lot of chanced to put up 7. Our D is not the only blame, but I'll rest it on Pennington.

Archived