Becnh Freaking Gag Reflex Pennington

Bugg

People who are comparing D-Andersons performance to Chads are just acting stupid.

How many INT's did Palmer throw in that game????

How many big TD's did Palmer throw in that game???

My point is Anderson spent so much time on the field that its no surprise that he threw so many.

Also had TJ ran for 201 yds like Jamal Lewis did, it sure as hell wouldnt have hurt!!!!

Chad apologists are thanking GOD for a good awful defense to defect blame. Bottom line is this:

The "Chad gives us the best chance to win" Jets are 1-6.

How much worse could Clemens do?

Pot...meet kettle.

Whenever the Jets lose...even if Chad plays well...it's his fault.

You agenda holders are no different.

Putting your agenda to the side...Chad led the offense to 5 straight scoring drives to open the game.

Yeah - he's pretty astounding against the NFL's 30th ranked defense. Just walked the dog with them.

Cincy's the 4th ranked offense which might explain our D's inability to shut them down.

Pot...meet kettle.

Whenever the Jets lose...even if Chad plays well...it's his fault.

You agenda holders are no different.

Are you talking about the agenda that would have the Jets win football games?

Cincy put up way more points on offense against the Browns...and still lost. Or is Derek Anderson now considered an elite QB like Tom Brady who is beyond comparison?

We were up 23-10. If we make that lead 30-10 then Cincy has to stop going to the ground game. Much easier to defend & sooner or later Palmer will throw a pick or two since we know it's coming.

Enough with people saying the QB has no impact on the defense.

And Jones is the friggin' epitome of nothing special. If he needs such a good OL to do anything then what is it he brings to the table over an absolute nobody? Hell, when the OL opens up holes or facing a crap defense you just saw career-nobody Kenny Watson shred the defense. And Cincy thought so much of Watson that they made sure they secured a HB (Irons) in this past draft. He is the goddamn leftover; he's only in there b/c three - THREE - other HB's are injured (Rudi, Perry, Irons). So exactly what does Jones bring to the table that we needed to trade down from a near-first-round pick to a near-third-round pick AND give him $20M with $12M up front???

We gave all that up for the Bears' version of Dominic Rhodes; Sammy Morris; Derrick Ward; Chester Taylor; Ladell Betts; Reuben Droughns; Antowain Smith.

This sorry Pennington/Jones offense put up 20 points (not counting the meaningless 8 points as time expired) against a Bengals defense starting Anthony Schlegel at MLB.

potw nom.

Offensive line didnt block well enough for the running or passing game.

Thomas Jones did nothing to help win this game.

Chad Pennington didnt do near enough to win this game.

Defense was overmatched all game. Couldnt stop the pass. couldnt stop the run.

Graham shanked punt hurt.

Only Nuge didnt f*ck up.

It doesnt matter what Chad did or didnt do. His time is over. It has to be. This team is full of mediocre players. Mangini benched guys who werent performing well enough and it did nothing. Time to try something different behind center, and the guy lining up behind CLemens.

Welcome to sucking again.

Not me. Chad is such a nice guy and great leader, I would not want to hurt his feelings by benching him. Let's keep losing and be thankful we have lots of other things to blame. ;)

Yeah..you know .... you're right DM.... I mean look at Chad's QB rating today (we will have that thrust on us before the sun comes up tomorrow). You think kid from Oregon would ever be able to put up numbers like that against a killer D like the Bengals?

Yeah..you know .... you're right DM.... I mean look at Chad's QB rating today (we will have that thrust on us before the sun comes up tomorrow). You think kid from Oregon would ever be able to put up numbers like that against a killer D like the Bengals?

Seriously that just adds to how sad this is. This would have been the perfect game to start Clemens cause it would have been a nice easy team that he could have gained some confidence against. Instead Mangini gives Chad one last chance against a sh*tty pass defense probably hoping he could look good and Chad blew it.

Not me. Chad is such a nice guy and great leader, I would not want to hurt his feelings by benching him. Let's keep losing and be thankful we have lots of other things to blame. ;)

If you weren't too busy brown-nosing..you would know I'm in favor of benching Chad for Clemens.

I want anything done to see the team win..others just have an agenda.

If you weren't too busy brown-nosing..you would know I'm in favor of benching Chad for Clemens.

I want anything done to see the team win..others just have an agenda.

And if you were not so convinced everyone who sees that Chad sucks has an agenda, you would know that I am a long time Chad fan who can see that it is time to move on.

Seriously that just adds to how sad this is. This would have been the perfect game to start Clemens cause it would have been a nice easy team that he could have gained some confidence against. Instead Mangini gives Chad one last chance against a sh*tty pass defense probably hoping he could look good and Chad blew it.

hahahaha, Ice, for it to be a "last chance" that would mean that Chad wouldn't be the starter after it, but he will be!!! mwahaha

Pennington did not lead us to three FG's. Hank Poteat led us to one of them. Jones & Leon moved us 8 yards on two running plays; Pennington zero on 1 pass play. How in the hell did Chad Pennington "lead" us to that FG?

You have to forgive me.

All of Chad's ****ty drives run together after awhile.

This is unbelivable it really is.

Chad put up 31 points, when that doesnt win you the game its on the ****ing DEFENCE!!!

I dont care how good there damn offence is, is it taht good that Revis must make 2 stupid PI penalties, there running game has sucked all year yet we make Kenny watson look like Barry friggin Sanders.

Like I said in the thread, theres no chance in hell Kellen wins us that game, not with that pitiful performance on the other side of the ball.

I still want to see Clemens come in but the people blaming Chad for this are F'ing IDIOTS!!!!

If you think Chad played well OVER THE ENTIRE GAME, well I guess Chad fans see what they want to see. He was mediocre at best today. He hit a couple nice passes to wide open receivers early and then went into his shell. He is just not a dependable NFL QB, and his offense ineptitude makes our defense worse. They are related.

Archived