Becnh Freaking Gag Reflex Pennington

Bugg

This team had a razor-thin margin for error. And every week this dooufus manages to piss the bed-INTs, fumled snaps, sacks-all 2nd half. Hers; nwo worse that ineefective; hes' choking left and right. The defense isn't stellar, but when you have to make up for this CRAP at QB, they're getting worn out every week. The only thing the Jets' 2-minute drill has is outs to Coles and Cotchery, and every week forever we've seen those routes get jumped for INTs.

E-PHUCKIN'-NUFF. PENNINGTON SUCKS. GET CLEMENS IN THERE.

Seriously... wtf is wrong with these people.... I cna name countless other players that played worse...

He has a point about the margin for error with your hero. he sucked after the opening drive, and the second Coles TD was all Coles on the unique dink and dunk pass.

Oh there were so many people to blame this week. It seemed like every play they went I-form wiht Houz in motion and just jammed it down the Jets throat. They couldn't stop the run and just made Watson look like an all pro out there. I love Chads heart and determination but him not being able to stretch the field left him throwing 5 yard outs when we needed to move the ball.

I mean even Coles' 2nd td wasn't because of Chad guys. Sure he had a good game statisically but you've gotta get the blinders off and see that the yards accumlated where YACs because Cincy has a miserable secondary.

No, he was the biggest problem.

The Bengals have a great offense, we knew that already. A good QB can match them score for score because their defense sucks even worse than the Jets' does.

LOL a nobody just ran all over us and every time Palmer threw a bad ball we made sure we gave em a pass Int to keep the drives alive.

The Bengals have a great offense, we knew that already. A good QB can match them score for score because their defense sucks even worse than the Jets' does.

The starting running back was out! The back up ran all over us!

Great offense? 1-18 on 3rd down conversions last 2 games. WITH Rudi Johnson!

Start Clemens for a spark, but our D is not helping at all!!

LOL a nobody just ran all over us and every time Palmer threw a bad ball we made sure we gave em a pass Int to keep the drives alive.

Derrick Anderson put up 51 on that defense. They are the worst defense in the NFL. Chad Pennington "led" the team to "two" touchdowns and three field goals.

The starting running back was out! The back up ran all over us!

Great offense? 1-18 on 3rd down conversions last 2 games. WITH Rudi Johnson!

Start Clemens for a spark, but our D is not helping at all!!

Watson is better than Rudi. At this point, Rudi is done. He looks like Corey Dillon, circa 2006.

How the hell do you fumble a snap in that spot? That's the game right there. The INT was just icing on the cake. And we've seen exactly that scenario almsot every game.

If you watched the game, the snap wasn't fummbled. It was snapped too early due to the crowd noise. Mangold f-d up at the wrong moment!

Oh there were so many people to blame this week. It seemed like every play they went I-form wiht Houz in motion and just jammed it down the Jets throat. They couldn't stop the run and just made Watson look like an all pro out there. I love Chads heart and determination but him not being able to stretch the field left him throwing 5 yard outs when we needed to move the ball.

I mean even Coles' 2nd td wasn't because of Chad guys. Sure he had a good game statisically but you've gotta get the blinders off and see that the yards accumlated where YACs because Cincy has a miserable secondary.

He has always sucked how do few people get this? Any qaurterback can have a 70% completion rating when the offense throws 3 yard passes and ocasional throw ups which is just the recievers skill not the qaurterbacks. They rack up his touchdowns with what? less then 4 yard passes, i feel bad fot T Jones he doesnt have 1 touchdown all season, hes the one who deserves them all

This is unbelivable it really is.

Chad put up 31 points, when that doesnt win you the game its on the ****ing DEFENCE!!!

I dont care how good there damn offence is, is it taht good that Revis must make 2 stupid PI penalties, there running game has sucked all year yet we make Kenny watson look like Barry friggin Sanders.

Like I said in the thread, theres no chance in hell Kellen wins us that game, not with that pitiful performance on the other side of the ball.

I still want to see Clemens come in but the people blaming Chad for this are F'ing IDIOTS!!!!

Until that last second garbage-time touchdown, WE SCORED 3 POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE NFL!!!!

Yep, no way Chad deserves any blame for this one. It was all that damn, miserable defense.

1)The D couldnt get off the field.

2) We scored 10 points

3) Mangold caused our lone turnver before the pick

4) The pass protection fell to pieces, cahd was running for his life back there

Oh yeah, it all on chad.:roll:

This is unbelivable it really is.

Chad put up 31 points, when that doesnt win you the game its on the ****ing DEFENCE!!!

I dont care how good there damn offence is, is it taht good that Revis must make 2 stupid PI penalties, there running game has sucked all year yet we make Kenny watson look like Barry friggin Sanders.

Like I said in the thread, theres no chance in hell Kellen wins us that game, not with that pitiful performance on the other side of the ball.

I still want to see Clemens come in but the people blaming Chad for this are F'ing IDIOTS!!!!

3 SECOND HALF POINTS AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE NFL

CLEMENS DOESNT THROW THAT PIC 6 IN THE FOURTH BECAUSE HE THROWS THE BALL LIKE A MAN AND THE BALL WOULD HAVE TOOK 3 SECONDS LESS TO REACH COLES

IF HE CAN PERFECT A TWO MIN WARNING AGAINST THE RAVENS ON THE ROAD I KNOW FOR A FACT HE WOULD HAVE AGAINST THIS 2 MAN DEFENSE

Until that last second garbage-time touchdown, WE SCORED 3 POINTS IN THE SECOND HALF AGAINST THE WORST DEFENSE IN THE NFL!!!!

Yep, no way Chad deserves any blame for this one. It was all that damn, miserable defense.

Never said Chad didn't deserve any blame!! But the DEFENSE allowed a BACK UP running back Run all over them!!21 points!!! The D needs some work too, face the facts!!!

Why do you just push aside the 1st half, you haters are unbelievable!!!!

When your team has a 13 point lead, its up to the running game to put the game away.

Why do you just push aside the 1st half, you haters are unbelievable!!!!

When your team has a 13 point lead, its up to the running game to put the game away.

But do you ever wonder why 90% of Jets fans hate this person people call a man and every analyst wanting them to bench him? Mangini is killing us hes to damn stubborn

Cincy put up way more points on offense against the Browns...and still lost. Or is Derek Anderson now considered an elite QB like Tom Brady who is beyond comparison?

We were up 23-10. If we make that lead 30-10 then Cincy has to stop going to the ground game. Much easier to defend & sooner or later Palmer will throw a pick or two since we know it's coming.

Enough with people saying the QB has no impact on the defense.

And Jones is the friggin' epitome of nothing special. If he needs such a good OL to do anything then what is it he brings to the table over an absolute nobody? Hell, when the OL opens up holes or facing a crap defense you just saw career-nobody Kenny Watson shred the defense. And Cincy thought so much of Watson that they made sure they secured a HB (Irons) in this past draft. He is the goddamn leftover; he's only in there b/c three - THREE - other HB's are injured (Rudi, Perry, Irons). So exactly what does Jones bring to the table that we needed to trade down from a near-first-round pick to a near-third-round pick AND give him $20M with $12M up front???

We gave all that up for the Bears' version of Dominic Rhodes; Sammy Morris; Derrick Ward; Chester Taylor; Ladell Betts; Reuben Droughns; Antowain Smith.

This sorry Pennington/Jones offense put up 20 points (not counting the meaningless 8 points as time expired) against a Bengals defense starting Anthony Schlegel at MLB.

Derrick Anderson put up 51 on that defense. They are the worst defense in the NFL. Chad Pennington "led" the team to "two" touchdowns and three field goals.

Did Derrick Anderson's team have a hard time stopping the run...this limiting their posessions or did Carson Palmer throw pass after pass?

Putting your agenda to the side...Chad led the offense to 5 straight scoring drives to open the game.

It's not his fault the D kept him off the field.

Pennington did not lead us to three FG's. Hank Poteat led us to one of them. Jones & Leon moved us 8 yards on two running plays; Pennington zero on 1 pass play. How in the hell did Chad Pennington "lead" us to that FG?

Archived