Greetings from Buffalo!!!!

Dr.Lecter

So, you guys ready for the battle of Pathetic AFC East teams, part deux this weeknd?????

Good luck! Let's have a fun, entertaining injury free game!

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully it will be a good enough game so I won't puke in my own mouth.

Wait... that was mean. I'm sorry. :frown:

Do you guys still have the midget trainer working for the Bills?? He is the only reason I want to go to the game sunday.....

Yeah, he is still there.

I heard he can throw the ball farther than Chad.

(Hey, he was mean first!!!)

The sad part about this game is that it is for 1st place in the AFC (L)East.

My theory on this season is that at least the Dolphins suck more than we do.

The Jets will get to face Trent Edwards. Many Bills fans are in love with this guy, I am not. I don't dislike him, but am not sold on him and wanted to see Losman build on his 2nd half of last season.

Yeah, he is still there.

The Jets will get to face Trent Edwards. Many Bills fans are in love with this guy, I am not. I don't dislike him, but am not sold on him and wanted to see Losman build on his 2nd half of last season.

I haven't been following the Bills that closely this year. is Losman hurt or benched?

Yeah, he is still there.

Didnt you see that bomb to end the game against cincy?????:P

I dont get why edwards is starting... his only good game was against the Jets. either you've got 2 lousy qb's or one lousy head coach.

Losman should be given the chance to start the rest of the year and if he stumbles, give edwards a fair shot next year.

I haven't been following the Bills that closely this year. is Losman hurt or benched?

First hurt and now benched.

He struggled against Denver, Pittsburgh and then New England. Edwards came in and is 2-1, with the Bills beating the Jets and Ravens.

The Bill defense is playing much better, but is still kinda patchwork. The Bills have 9 players on IR, 5 from defense and 3 of whom were opening day starters.

He struggled against Denver, Pittsburgh and then New England. Edwards came in and is 2-1, with the Bills beating the Jets and Ravens.

The Bill defense is playing much better, but is still kinda patchwork. The Bills have 9 players on IR, 5 from defense and 3 of whom were opening day starters.

11 for 21 for 153 yds no td's, 1 int, against the Ravens and he gets to keep the job? ugh.

we better beat these f*cking guys.

Aye, the Bills have been decimated with injuries this year, and its too bad. Not that they could have played with the Colts, but they could have definately contended for the playoffs after how the Jets have played this season.

If it's any consolation, getting all those players back and a decent draft class could mean for a good season next year.

Anyways, to the game--good luck, and here's to a great, injury free game. Maybe it'll be a battle of Edwards vs. Clemens?

I remember Edwards getting his first start against the Jets because Losman was hurt. and I know about all the injuries you guys have been having, I just didn't know what happened to Losman.

Edwards looked great against the Jets, but that's not saying much right now. heh. :)

11 for 21 for 153 yds no td's, 1 int, against the Ravens and he gets to keep the job? ugh.

we better beat these f*cking guys.

Yeah well, it was not my decision.

He is young and does not make mistakes, but also will not beat a team. If the Jets slow down Lynch it could be a long day for the Bills. (Unless Special Teams bail them out)

I remember Edwards getting his first start against the Jets because Losman was hurt. and I know about all the injuries you guys have been having, I just didn't know what happened to Losman.

Edwards looked great against the Jets, but that's not saying much right now. heh. :)

Vince Wolfork cheapshotted JP. He was falling down and threw his elbow/forearm into JP's knee.

Got a 15 yard penalty and hefty fine ($15,000 I think) from Goodell.

Yeah well, it was not my decision.

He is young and does not make mistakes, but also will not beat a team. If the Jets slow down Lynch it could be a long day for the Bills. (Unless Special Teams bail them out)

Special Teams has, in general, been the brightest spot on this team for the majority of the year. That's not to say they wont give up big plays--just look at week 1 against the Pats. Stopping Lynch will NOT be easy, but if its going to happen it needs to start with Harris being in there more. IMO he's by far the best MLB on this team.

If the Bills are smart they'll just ram Lynch down our throats then throw short pass routes to off set that. They looked fairly good doing just that against Ray Lewis and the Ravens last week. At least they won't have the home crowd behind them this week.

So, you guys ready for the battle of Pathetic AFC East teams, part deux this weeknd?????

Good luck! Let's have a fun, entertaining injury free game!

Good luck to you to. Edwards looks pretty good. I think Losman has lost his job man....

Curious what is the feeling about your owner wanting to play games in Canada

Dissapointed because I might only get to go to 7 games a year in our stadium. Fearful it will lead to a move. Understanding because the economy is hurting and the team needs to sell luxury seats. The Bills sell fewer luxury seats than most teams and at a much lower price.

The real test of the team staying will occur when Ralph dies. If expanding into Toronto makes the team more profitable, it will help. A team playing 7 games a year in Buffalo is better than 0.

Didn't Losman only play one series against New England?

The way the Bills have handled that situation has been a joke. Losman faced two of the toughest pass defenses in the NFL, gets hurt, and they give away his job to a Chad Pennington clone. I know Edwards has a big arm. They should use it once in awhile instead of running a Hackett offense.

BTW, Edwards sucked against New England, but on all the national sports talk shows, they credit that performance to Losman. Pathetic. You know, if I got paid to watch sports and give my opinion on it, I would make sure I actually watched it before giving an assinine comment.

BTW, Edwards sucked against New England, but on all the national sports talk shows, they credit that performance to Losman. Pathetic. You know, if I got paid to watch sports and give my opinion on it, I would make sure I actually watched it before giving an assinine comment.

most sports fans are stupid and dont know any better... its not important to know the facts, just seem confident in the facts you present. Thats why they get away with it. One of the big reasons why i rarely listen to sports talk.

Didn't Losman only play one series against New England?

One or two.

I prefer JP. He really came on late last year. Edwards had one good series against the Pats and he was annoited the second coming by too many people.

He was OK against the Jets and adequate (at best) against Dallas and Baltimore. People forget or don't realize the Bills offense scored 3 points off 4 TO's (6 TO's total, but two were defensive TD's). The offense did nothing. And while the coaches can be blamed for calling passes when a run would be better, he still threw 2 bad 4th Quarter inteceptions.

Archived