RU

4HCrew

Kidding me!!! Way to go Rutgers!!! :Nuts: I guess Schiano will schedule 11 home games next year against Division II schools to try to stay in the top 20

To be honest, Rutgers is every bit as good as WVU in my opinion. The difference was they kept making stupid penalties, dropped passes, and a misfortunate situation on special teams that led to a turnover. Once they were down 24-3 it was out of hand because Tell kept trying to focre the ball everywhere. They continually moved the ball down the field only to commit a dumb penaly or a dropped pass. Their D was actually pretty stout with the exception of a few big plays, which Pat White's gonna do. Slaton is the real deal.

Kidding me!!! Way to go Rutgers!!! :Nuts: I guess Schiano will schedule 11 home games next year against Division II schools to try to stay in the top 20

Rutgers was a nice story last season but lets face it, they can't hang with top teams consistently enough to be contenders. They'll probably finsish the season around .500 but nowhere near what they were last season.

Archived