This is one you need to savor

Green Jets & Ham

Five hits for my man. What a rally! C'mon, be honest. Who turned it off? I watched til the very end!

What is wrong with Sweet Lou? How could he let his pitcher take so much abuse. But it is the quietest I've seen Lou in some time.

I have the MLB package but since I'm in FL I don't get the games when they play TB.

Honestly I probably would have gotten sick and turned it off after they SHELLED RJ.

Five hits for my man. What a rally! C'mon, be honest. Who turned it off? I watched til the very end!

What is wrong with Sweet Lou? How could he let his pitcher take so much abuse. But it is the quietest I've seen Lou in some time.

Yep Lou should be fired for that. He never attempted to stopt he bleeding.

Nice win for Yank fans. At least Derek didn't get the cycle. :)

Devil Rays pitching is a disgrace- but props to Yanks for abusing them.

I have been saying all along the last couple of years the best hitter - clutch guy for the Yanks is Matsui- the guy knocks in the runs quietly and before you know it he is one of the league leaders

Devil Rays pitching is a disgrace- but props to Yanks for abusing them.

I have been saying all along the last couple of years the best hitter - clutch guy for the Yanks is Matsui- the guy knocks in the runs quietly and before you know it he is one of the league leaders

the funny thing is that ARod will end up being AL MVP based on numbers while he is not even the MVP of his team. I would like nothing more than to see Matsui have a monster second half and win that award.

In all seriousness the D-Rays just need to fold.

Their ownership has zero interest in fielding a competitive team.

I'm not surprised that Piniella left Harper out there as long as he did. It was his way of saying F-U to Tampa management.

This team has a 29 million dollar payroll get revenue sharing and do nothing except pocket the cash.

At least make an effort to put a good product on the field.

I know it sounds harsh but I look at teams like Minnesota who a few years ago MLB wanted to contract or Oakland, or Florida and it shows that if you put some effort in your product it pays off.

Look at what Montreal/Washington has done this year. You can see where the money is going there with all the talent they continue to produce.

Tampa doesn't even try. Pittsburgh has a spanking new ballpark and they don't try.

Just fold and go away.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jesus Christ. How many god damned times can we read the same god damn thing?

Yankees go on a 9 game skid you're all running for your lives. Yankees go on a 9 game streak and before you know it there are 15 threads all saying the same thing.

CONGRATU****INGLATIONS YANKEES FANS -

You scored 13 runs against the worst team in baseball and possibly the worst franchise to ever play major league baseball.

Try not to pull a ligament stroking each other's cock around here

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Yankees go on a 9 game skid you're all running for your lives. Yankees go on a 9 game streak and before you know it there are 15 threads all saying the same thing.

You scored 13 runs against the worst team in baseball and possibly the worst franchise to ever play major league baseball.

Try not to pull a ligament stroking each other's c*ck around here

OUCH, daaaamn GOB is mad :lol:

(dunkin donuts must have ran out of GOBs favorite glaze munchkins today.......jeez)

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Try not to pull a ligament stroking each other's c*ck around here

=D>=D>=D>=D>

I need tampa to stick around

2. they're always good for a beating :lol:

That's funny, because the Devil Rays, the worst franchise in baseball history, are 5-3 against the Yankees this season. But we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of opinion, especially after such a heroic performance against the most pathetic bullpen in the majors. :roll:

That's funny, because the Devil Rays, the worst franchise in baseball history, are 5-3 against the Yankees this season. But we wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of opinion, especially after such a heroic performance against the most pathetic bullpen in the majors. :roll:

They 5-3 this year, but they still suck man, and that record won't last for long.

And Stop whining already.

Duh, of course the D-Rays suck. So answer the question. Why would a team so bad be able to beat a supposedly superior team 5 of 8 times?

Thats baseball for ya. Sometimes bad teams beat good teams! The orioles last year gave the red sox all kinds of fits and the orioles were terrible last year, doesn't mean the sox suck.

Archived