CANT BLAME THE D

Pragmatic Bus

look at harris go. this guy is a beast

So much for the coaching staff knowing who their own best players are. 7 weeks of watching Jonathan Vilma be everyone's bitch & it took an injury to get him out of there.

Leads me to believe that Clemens may yet be really good & Mangini holding him back has absolutely nothing to do with who is actually better.

So much for the coaching staff knowing who their own best players are. 7 weeks of watching Jonathan Vilma be everyone's bitch & it took an injury to get him out of there.

Leads me to believe that Clemens may yet be really good & Mangini holding him back has absolutely nothing to do with who is actually better.

bill parcell was the same way, putting the veterans before the young players

and qustioning his talent evaluation is pretty stupid considering he is the one who drafted them. he is just bill parcell 2.0

I'm still holding out hope that he just needs better players in there & then he'd be ok. Truth is our roster sucks in too many areas with too many high-priced sucky players.

Yes Chad Lovers, where was that defense today? Lets blame the D for letting up 6 points in 56 minutes and 13 points overall. They did such a horrible job.:yawn:

How many points did Kellen score in 2 drives?

Shotty sucks... Mangini sucks... we know what play is coming regardless of the QB... this coaching staff needs to go...

How many points did Kellen score in 2 drives?

Shotty sucks... Mangini sucks... we know what play is coming regardless of the QB... this coaching staff needs to go...

Kellen was in for one drive and scored no points today.

Chad was in for about 8 and scored 3.

I dont know who's worse.

Archived