OMG 4 Girls -- 2 cups

Maxman

Well what you know is not exactly in accordance with the truth. I started a thread as a takeoff on max's takeoff of the 2 girls 1 cup thing, called everyone pervs for opening up the thread, and said some funny things in german. I saw your random reply, and while i do not remember exact words, you basically said i was more full of myself than anyone else you have not had the displeasure of meeting or something along those lines.

But yeah, that was in a different thread entirely that i started and you just came out of nowhere being a $$$$ in and for whatever reason that i am not aware of it was deleted. Now you are coming into this one in pretty much the same manner and doing the same, and i assume at some point a mod will come in here and tell us all to settle down. But hey, feel free to just randomly pop into other threads and pop off about me for no reason, whatever you need to do to amuse yourself when the batteries are dead, lol.

Correct. You're full of yourself. And the fact that someone saw fit to fight your battles for you when what I said wasn't a) bad B) out of line and c) untrue is pretty pathetic. I never had a problem with you, but you blatantly attacked me several months ago when I wasn't even talking about you, to you, towards you, or even in reference to you. But wait, I'm sorry - it's always about you. And of course, you didn't get a warning. Not that I care on that, but apparently you have built in protection. A regular walking condom. lolsc.

I wouldn't think I would have to PM something harmless, Smizzy.

Correct. You're full of yourself. And the fact that someone saw fit to fight your battles for you when what I said wasn't a) bad B) out of line and c) untrue is pretty pathetic. I never had a problem with you, but you blatantly attacked me several months ago when I wasn't even talking about you, to you, towards you, or even in reference to you. But wait, I'm sorry - it's always about you. And of course, you didn't get a warning. Not that I care on that, but apparently you have built in protection. A regular walking condom. lolsc.

Why do you think i even care about you enough to attack you? You have pretty much made this thread about me, i wasn't even really posting in it. When did i for no reason attack you?

BTW, kudos for the use of lolsc, jn pays me .05 as a royalty every time it's used.

I knew I liked you! ;)

Why do you think i even care about you enough to attack you? You have pretty much made this thread about me, i wasn't even really posting in it. When did i for no reason attack you?

BTW, kudos for the use of lolsc, jn pays me .05 as a royalty every time it's used.

Pat yourself on the back again, why don't you. It was sarcasm at its best and lost on you, hello. Man, is this is too easy. No surprise there.

"Miss JetNation"...? You are so full of cr*p.

EDIT: "Does this offend you?" Again, an attention seeking blowhard. I do believe a MAN objected, and you played citizen of the year after baiting everyone who didn't give half of a chit a about your bevy of skanks.

Pat yourself on the back again, why don't you. It was sarcasm at its best and lost on you, hello. Man, is this is too easy. No surprise there.

"Miss JetNation"...? You are so full of cr*p.

EDIT: "Does this offend you?" Again, an attention seeking blowhard. I do believe a MAN objected, and you played citizen of the year after baiting everyone who didn't give half of a chit a about your bevy of skanks.

ok, i just quoted this so that tomorrow when you have come down off of whatever pharmaceutical enhancement you popped tonight you can reread and ask yourself "for f$$$'s sake what the hell was i on when i wrote that and what the hell does it mean anyway??"

ok, i just quoted this so that tomorrow when you have come down off of whatever pharmaceutical enhancement you popped tonight you can reread and ask yourself "for f$$$'s sake what the hell was i on when i wrote that and what the hell does it mean anyway??"

It's quite clear. And you know it.

Don't you mean lolsc? The thing is, I'd rather be shot than ever use expressions like lol or lolsc unless under extreme duress. But you forced me with your small penis. Help...!

so what happens, whatever crazy pill you self medicate with sucks all the creativity out of your posts and reduces you to small penis jokes on a guy everyone already knows you never met? HAHAHA, try as hard as you usually do to wax philosophical and witty in your posts, you have been exposed as just another trite person of mediocre intellect at best.

But hey, there's always the dick jokes as a backup right? lolsc

I think i am done replying to you in this thread, i mean, for whatever reason you just pop back in here every 12 hours or so to start up again, and its not nearly as interesting as it was a few hours ago before you went all matrix and popped your pills.

Archived