Green Bay to the Super Bowl

drago

That's my pick at this point, yes I'm a bit of a homer, but looking at their squad they do almost everything they need to do to be highly dangerous in the playoffs.

Their best unit is, by far, the defensive line, they have 4 stud's up front, and a first round draft pick that is good, but struggles for playing time behind the other D-tackles. I love how McCarthy has built this team, defense first, and he leans on a smart QB with decent receivers.

The Jets need to take note. Draft defense early and often, make offensive line a priority, and only take safties that get penalties every 3rd play. Okay, everything except the last one.

If the packers can keep running the ball as they have been, i could see them putting up a great fight against any AFC team.

I like Green Bay and all that tradition and Brett Favre- always have so I would not mind seeing them do well and winning.

i haven't been paying close attention to their schedule, but i'd love for them to get a serious test BEFORE the playoffs start. The whole NFC north thing is pretty chitty...although they did take the vikings apart in every area, that was good to see.

i haven't been paying close attention to their schedule, but i'd love for them to get a serious test BEFORE the playoffs start. The whole NFC north thing is pretty chitty...although they did take the vikings apart in every area, that was good to see.

They play Dallas in three weeks on a Thursday Nov. 29 - could be for home field throughout the playoffs.

They play Dallas in three weeks on a Thursday Nov. 29 - could be for home field throughout the playoffs.

Dallas vs. Green Bay on 11/29 decides who the best NFC team is and who challenges the Patriots or Colts in Super Bowl XLII.

any predictions? i have to say...31 to 24, GB. Deciding factor will be if GB can run on them late in the game. I have always loved Favre's management with the ball on the oppositions 5, i'm not sure of his scoring rate, but he uses the TE's as well as anybody.

I'll be changing my avatar to Kampan pretty soon here. They need the vibes, anyone want to join in for their hatred of the cowboys...feel free. :)

Giants in the NFC Championship Game? Are you on drugs? The only way the Giants get the right to lose horribly in the Divisional Round is if they are lucky enough to draw the Cardinals or Seahawks in the Wild Card Round.

C'mon now people.

Green Bay and Dallas are the class of the NFC, and for Brett Favre's sake I'd guess I'd have to say I'd rather see them win it, but second for me would be Dallas (at least in terms of NFC teams). Gotta love T.O.:beer:

• 5 months later...
That would be awesome to see the Patriots and Packers play one more time. Of course the results would be much different this time around.

almost had that match up too. I'd like to think the packers would have put together a similar game plan against the pats, i think they have the ends to do it, although they didn't prove much against the Giants o-line in the NFC title game, so maybe they would have been handled by the Pat's oline as well.

I wish it had been this game, but i'll take a giants over pats any day. well...really anybody over the pats is fine. I officially hate New England more than i love the Jets.

The Packers won't even make the playoffs.

this thread was from last year amigo...try and keep up. :)

BTW, they'll make the playoffs without much trouble at all, they still have the best QB of the four teams. In fact, i'd say they have the best two qb's in that division. lol

this thread was from last year amigo...try and keep up. :)

BTW, they'll make the playoffs without much trouble at all, they still have the best QB of the four teams. In fact, i'd say they have the best two qb's in that division. lol

Kitna > Rodgers

Kitna > Rodgers

we'll see about that very soon. Rodgers played very well against a good dallas defense and is given a much better team around him. My guess is that Rodgers will dwarf Kitna's number (by numbers i mean wins, and consistancy, not necessarily TD's)

Giants in the NFC Championship Game? Are you on drugs? The only way the Giants get the right to lose horribly in the Divisional Round is if they are lucky enough to draw the Cardinals or Seahawks in the Wild Card Round.

C'mon now people.

Green Bay and Dallas are the class of the NFC, and for Brett Favre's sake I'd guess I'd have to say I'd rather see them win it, but second for me would be Dallas (at least in terms of NFC teams). Gotta love T.O.:beer:

:tumbleweed:

Archived