Raw is Jericho!

K2C

I can't wait for Monday Night Raw this week..wrestling is saved!

Speaking of Jericho...Where TF is it? They showed last years shows during the summer for what? Wait till Jan to bring it back? And you wonder why only 1/2 the people who used to watch the major networks still are.

Speaking of Jericho...Where TF is it? They showed last years shows during the summer for what? Wait till Jan to bring it back? And you wonder why only 1/2 the people who used to watch the major networks still are.

It's starting to look like it's just a classic example of CBS jerking people around. They were supposedly going to launch the new episodes as soon as one of the new shows was cancelled. Well, there was one show cancelled already and still no Jericho.

Chris Jericho is one of the nicest, down to earth people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.

That's good to hear. When I actually watched wrestling, Jericho was always one of my favorites. Dude should go into show business like The Rock.

That's good to hear. When I actually watched wrestling, Jericho was always one of my favorites. Dude should go into show business like The Rock.

Absolutely. The guy is funny, humble and just a great guy.

Unlike many of the other wrestlers that I have met.

Anyway..Jericho is a crafty mother f on the mic..second to only the Rock.

I haven't watched wrestling in a couple of years because it sucks withh no Austin, Rock, Foley, etc.

However..Edge is returning at Survivor Series..so I got a floor ticket for this Sunday at the AAA,

The very next night is the return of Jericho at the Bank Atlantic on RAW...got some tickets for that as well.

And last week I got tickets to Wrestlemania at the Citrus Bowl...because even though wrestling sucks now I've always wanted to go to WM. By then, Y2J should be in the main event.

It's too bad they have basically given away Jericho's return.

It would have been really great if he had just shown up out of nowhere.

Jericho alone can't save the WWE. Raw has flat out gone down the tubes. Vince's version of ECW is a joke. The only show worth watching right now is Smackdown and that is because of the Undertaker vs Batista and the whole Matt Hardy- M.V.P situation has been fun to watch.

jericho is going to be the only drama on a major network that the strike will benefit all the episodes are filmed

True dat.

This one too...I'm hoping for a repeat of this:

gFX7_4uTqhI

The Rock: What's your name?

Jericho: I'm

The Rock: It doesn't matter what your name is!

I miss the rock.. I loved those rock bottoms he'd give to McMahon. :rl:

Vince Mcmahon used to be untouchable until this night.

cOOwg2zBOrc

I miss the rock.. I loved those rock bottoms he'd give to McMahon. :rl:

Vince Mcmahon used to be untouchable until this night.

cOOwg2zBOrc

I miss SCSA.

:lol: My ex brother in law pulled that with a bouncer at a club that we were trying to get into for his bachelor party when he told us we had to tuck our shirts in. Needless to say, we never got into that club.

Archived