Way to go TJ!!!

4HCrew

Hell of a game by Thomas Jones..showed alot of positive things today and brought alot of much needed energy and passion to the offense

good post man!

I dont know about anyone else, but when we won the game I yelled for joy, and haven't felt that good about football in a LONG time. A lot of that is thanks to TJ, who did a great job today. Nice job TJ

Yeah, I know. Jones really suprised me today, how about our Run d though vs Parker???

They deserve a serious amount of credit as well.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the stats on Sports Center tonite. Jets? with a run D :confused: AND 7 sacks on Big Ben. Great job !!

Seriously!

Why did it take nine weeks for some of these guys to get it in gear?

The same ****ing thing happened last year. they were a different team after the bye week.

I can't see why they can't figure this **** out all off-season, but make a miraculous turnaround in mid season with a week off.

The same ****ing thing happened last year. they were a different team after the bye week.

I can't see why they can't figure this **** out all off-season, but make a miraculous turnaround in mid season with a week off.

It's not a good pattern to get into- playing like crap for half a season, and playing like a real team the other half.

Archived