A big thank you

4HCrew

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching this game on TV, I was a little embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

Go support your ****ing team.

That makes little sense... You were sitting at home watching the game yet are complaining about fans who didn't go to the game.....

Yeah still makes no sense.......

It was an embarassment, I felt like I was literally at an away game. When I first arrived around noon I couldnt believe how many Steeler fans there were and when the towels took over the stadium I was in utter shock. I knew there would be a lot of them, but not like this. The fans that were there were awesome, a credit to you. We were loud and supported our team. It was a rewarding feeling walking out of the stadium. Another good time over at 5H like every Sunday, rain or snow 1-8 or 8-1 our enthusiuam never changes. Great job.

P.S The Jets should also be ashamed of themselves for giving Curtis a watch, retire his damn number.

Cause I now live in Seattle, Wa.... Kind of a waste of money to fly 3000+ miles 8+ times a year and then have to fly back and go to work early monday morning. But I"m not bashing fans for not going to the game.[/quote]

If there season ticket holders and they stayed home because of the weather and record then they should be bashed

Cause I now live in Seattle, Wa.... Kind of a waste of money to fly 3000+ miles 8+ times a year and then have to fly back and go to work early monday morning. But I"m not bashing fans for not going to the game.

He lives in Louisiana. See my point.

I do see your point, but once again, he's bashing people for not going to the game... I'm not.

Why bash people for not going to a game if you didn't go.

He isn't allowed to complain about the fact there were more Steelers fans than Jets fans in the stadium because he lives out of state?

He didn't bash anyone...he said go support the team.

He isn't allowed to complain about the fact there were more Steelers fans than Jets fans in the stadium because he lives out of state?

He didn't bash anyone...he said go support the team.

If a person wants to go to a game or not, that is their priority. I could care less if they go or not.... Many fans who go to games aren't exactly "fans." Supporting your team doesn't always mean making the owner richer just because.

I'm happy they won today, it's just sad that some fans think the Jets just won the super bowl.

If a person wants to go to a game or not, that is their priority. I could care less if they go or not.... Many fans who go to games aren't exactly "fans." Supporting your team doesn't always mean making the owner richer just because.

I'm happy they won today, it's just sad that some fans think the Jets just won the super bowl.

Our Qb with 3 career starts just beat the best defense in the NFL in OT on Curtis Martin day for our 2nd win of the season.

Why can't they celebrate? because we won't get Mcfadden?

Who the hell thinks they won the Super Bowl?

Just because no one is on here bashing the team does not mean the team doesn't still have problems. But, now isn't the time to discuss those. The Jets just won a ****ing game against a damn good team and all people like you and ecurb want to do is bitch about it.

The Jets are 2-8. Not one person here forgot that. I think a couple people forgot that they happened to win a game today, however.

Our Qb with 3 career starts just beat the best defense in the NFL in OT on Curtis Martin day for our 2nd win of the season.

Why can't they celebrate? because we won't get Mcfadden?

Like I said, if my kid got his report card and had 8 F's and 2 A's, I'm not going to jump for joy cause the kid did well in two classes. I might be happy he got an A in whatever classes, but 8 other classes he failed. Which isn't something to jump for joy over. The Jets are 2-8. the offense hasn't been able to score all season long and for the most part, weren't that impressive last season either. Being happy they won is great, celebrating like they just won the super bowl is kind of stupid.

Like I said, I'm not jumping for joy if my kid failed all his classes but two.

Like I said, if my kid got his report card and had 8 F's and 2 A's, I'm not going to jump for joy cause the kid did well in two classes. I might be happy he got an A in whatever classes, but 8 other classes he failed. Which isn't something to jump for joy over. The Jets are 2-8. the offense hasn't been able to score all season long and for the most part, weren't that impressive last season either. Being happy they won is great, celebrating like they just won the super bowl is kind of stupid.

Like I said, I'm not jumping for joy if my killed failed all his classes but two. Talk about a loser mentality.

Is that what you call it when you mope about a win because of last season?

Is that what you call it when you mope about a win because of last season?

They are 2-8.... It's called being realistic. This was the same kind of game the Jets/Steelers played a couple seasons ago... Except the Jets kicker missed TWO game winning FGs.. Nobody left that game claiming Herm was great or the Jets were great. Yet after the exact same kind of game, people think it's the greatest thing since slice bread..

Nice win, but stop with the "they just beat the Patriots" mentality.

I was at the game, and it was a heck of a lot of fun. The Steelers fans were wild like they always are. And beating them the way we did - was AMAZING!!!! I feel sorry for them a bit...think about it...they live in Pittsburgh, or wherever. They got nothing else but the Steelers. New York is the 'greatest city in the world' and the Jets are just another of many fun things to do. For me the Jets are LIFE though.

Overall as a Jet fan, I felt redeemed and confused...and ANGRY!!! The only new thing I saw today, was that the Jets played with passion and fire!!! This is something I have felt they were missing all year!!! Why wait till now to get excited about playing the game???!!! I go and cheer no matter what, and I'm not making millions of dollars!!! Come on!

By the way, the Steelers fans were kind of stupid collectively. They had a lot of fans at the game, and honestly they were loudest when Pittsburgh had the ball on third down. I mean, at least know that it's strategically better to get loud when the OTHER team has the ball. duh

They were 1-8 this morning.

It's called being thankful that they won a ****ing game.

And how sad is that.... We are thankful that the Jets actually won a game.. Gee, that is what I want a coaching staff and team to provide.. A team that we are thankful that wins 2 games...

Anything less than 7 wins this season was going to be considered a huge disappointment for me... At this juncture, it sure doesn't look like they'll get to 7 wins. But maybe I'm wrong.

The longer this offense goes without scoring, the more I'm starting to think this coaching staff is in trouble.... We know the defense is bad. We know the OL has issues. But there is no reason this offense should be scoring 3-7 points in the second half of every game this year....... They are the worst second half offense in the NFL. First it was Chad's fault. Now it's KC's lack of experience... What will it be in a few weeks? There has to be some sign of life cause in REALITY, people bashed Herm and Hackett for offenses that sucked. How is Schotty Jr any different?

And how sad is that.... We are thankful that the Jets actually won a game.. Gee, that is what I want a coaching staff and team to provide.. A team that we are thankful that wins 2 games...

Anything less than 7 wins this season was going to be considered a huge disappointment for me... At this juncture, it sure doesn't look like they'll get to 7 wins. But maybe I'm wrong.

Who said this win made the season?

This has been a ****ty season. No one will argue with you on that one.

WTF would you have preferred them to do? Lose the rest of their games? You'd bitch about it either way.

Forget about yesterday and don't worry yourself about tomorrow. We live in the now. Today we won the game. call me whatever you want. Just keep it down while I celebrate!

Who said this win made the season?

This has been a ****ty season. No one will argue with you on that one.

WTF would you have preferred them to do? Lose the rest of their games? You'd bitch about it either way.

Hey you might be right.... I just want to see improvement and progress... I've yet to see anything improve on this offense.. And who knows about the defense. They've become the team that does something ok one week, then stinks the next...

You are right, at least they won today.... But I'd be a lot happier if they won in regulation and the offense actually scored a second half TD when it meant something. Close wins only mean something if you're a playoff team. They don't mean much when you 1-8. It's just good to win, but there are no "moral" victories or "moral" losses in the NFL. They could win next week or get blown out, and then the Steelers game would be forgotten about.

pjam is sounding suspicious. Maybe I'm just an undying, optimistic Jet fan...but people like Pjam and their negativity just need to cool it.

ANd why is that? So people who profess nothing but love during a 2-8 season don't sound suspicious? That would be odd.

Hey you might be right.... I just want to see improvement and progress... I've yet to see anything improve on this offense.. And who knows about the defense. They've become the team that does something ok one week, then stinks the next...

You are right, at least they won today.... But I'd be a lot happier if they won in regulation and the offense actually scored a second half TD when it meant something. Close wins only mean something if you're a playoff team. They don't mean much when you 1-8. It's just good to win, but there are no "moral" victories or "moral" losses in the NFL. They could win next week or get blown out, and then the Steelers game would be forgotten about.

The Jets had the 1st 100 yard rusher against PIT since 2005.

Kellen Clemens was not rattled against the #1 defense in football, and he led the team down the field in the last two minutes to tie the game.

To say no improvement came from this game is a joke. The offense was better than it's been all season (although I hated the playcalling) and the defense was GREAT.

Archived