A big thank you

4HCrew

LOL!!!! it would help if you didnt BRING a steelers fan to the stadium with you, bp :D OY!

i was surrounded also.. but they were very nice. i did have some JETs fans in front of me.. but it did feel like an away game.. i hate those terrible towels.

She ripped that foam thingy out of my hand and ripped it in half in the first quarter, that wasn't right! :)

It was a girl Steelers fan, they're different.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of Steelers fans in the stands yesterday was an effin disgrace. This was truly a ninth road game and seeing those friggin towels made my blood boil. I hate to be redundant, but Jets fans are way down on the list of loyal fans, and the evidence was clearly obvious yesterday. I really enjoyed waving my terrible sponge though after the game as the Steelers fans walked around with a stunned look on their face. That made this victory even sweeter. Yet, despite a good solid win over a good team, there are plenty of numbnuts here that want to nitpick on every negative point from yesterday. Have at it, I felt great yesterday and I feel damn good today because I really enjoyed the game and I know that I was among the few Jets fans that showed up to cheer for his team.

yea G-DNA...now we know how Dolphins fans down here feel

Absolutely. I think I wanted the Jets to win not for the sake of just winning the game but more to stick it to the Steelers fans. Having said that, I am sure we will be obnoxious Jets fans during the Fins game. :)

Absolutely. I think I wanted the Jets to win not for the sake of just winning the game but more to stick it to the Steelers fans. Having said that, I am sure we will be obnoxious Jets fans during the Fins game. :)

yea but I don't think we'll be as ****y as in years past...I kind of feel for them a little bit-because well, we're pretty much both sitting on the deck of the Titanic together

Yeah it sucked with all those pitt fans. running their mouths when they finally got the lead. But oh boy was is it sweet justice when we won. The big mouth behind me put his balls in his towel and slunk out to the unending J-E-T-S CHANTS. VERY ENJOYABLE!!!!!!

made the game all that much better.

The amount of Steelers fans was downright embarrasing. That being said, it was amusing to watch the collective stupidity of a bunch of PA pig fockers packed into one place. Every time the Stillers were on offense in the red zone or on 3rd down, they all get up and start screaming and waving their towels, thus making it difficult for their offense to hear anything. I actually said this to some cow hick in front of me to which he responded "dag gumma mumma jumma root for my mumma gumma rothlisgumma...". I'm still not quite sure what he said, but I definitely did not want to continue the conversation on the count of his disgusting tobacco stained drool coming down both sides of his chin.

Me and my group felt the same way. Nothing better than watching all those dejected faces walking out, and they werent wearing green and white!

And I did see one loser fan wearing a hamburger costume around his neck. Must have felt like a real d!ck after the game....

But we did convince the Steelers fans around us to buy us cookies... the ones in our section were fine... no troubles.

All in all, it was a great feeling walking out of there yesterday...

The amount of Steelers fans was downright embarrasing. That being said, it was amusing to watch the collective stupidity of a bunch of PA pig fockers packed into one place. Every time the Stillers were on offense in the red zone or on 3rd down, they all get up and start screaming and waving their towels, thus making it difficult for their offense to hear anything. I actually said this to some cow hick in front of me to which he responded "dag gumma mumma jumma root for my mumma gumma rothlisgumma...". I'm still not quite sure what he said, but I definitely did not want to continue the conversation on the count of his disgusting tobacco stained drool coming down both sides of his chin.

Well golly gee wiz I new we forgot something. I kept saying to Tony it feels like we forgot something... It was our pig we bring every week from Pa.... So nice of you to remind us.. I will make sure we dont forget it next time As for chew I cant do that untill my new teef come in but will be sure to bring a plug along for ya all!!!

Well golly gee wiz I new we forgot something. I kept saying to Tony it feels like we forgot something... It was our pig we bring every week from Pa.... So nice of you to remind us.. I will make sure we dont forget it next time As for chew I cant do that untill my new teef come in but will be sure to bring a plug along for ya all!!!

Awesome man, thanks for the translation!

To all of you so called Jets fans that sold your tickets to Steeler fans..sure it sucked feeling like a visitor in your own stadium but more gratifying watching the humble pie get served...

1) It was absurd and pathetic that there was half a stadium of those loud mouth clowns and their stupid towels talking trash from the lot outside pregame until half way through the fourth quarter.

2) even more pathetic then that was watching those jets fans who did come to the game (probably mostly because they couldn't pawn their tickets to anyone) who felt the need to "beat the traffic" and left in the third and fourth corner, and unbeleviably left at the end of regulkation when you knew your team was going into sudden death overtime. I saw vvery few steelers fans leaving, and they had a drive back to PA and snow to deal with.

People, come on now, the traffic this year has not been bad at all, and gets easier every week, lets stop the craziness and sit down and watch the game, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS A CLOSE ONE!!

My seats are in the upper deck, sat up there the first half, then went and sat with my friend in section 125 for the second half. After hearing so much abuse from what clearly is not PA's most educated demographic, I just had to stand at the top of 125 and give an earfull of smack to every single steeler fan as they were forced to walk by me, screaming "where's the towels, wave your towels people, wave them all the way home!!". Me and my friends just stood there heckling and berating every one of them, and it felt damn good. If you sat in 124 or 125 and stayed until the end you had to see us. Too bad all the pansy-@ss jet fans who were sitting in their cars listening to the end of the game on the radio couldn't be there to enjoy it too. I was the last one out of that stadium.

2) even more pathetic then that was watching those jets fans who did come to the game (probably mostly because they couldn't pawn their tickets to anyone) who felt the need to "beat the traffic" and left in the third and fourth corner, and unbeleviably left at the end of regulkation when you knew your team was going into sudden death overtime. I saw vvery few steelers fans leaving, and they had a drive back to PA and snow to deal with.

People, come on now, the traffic this year has not been bad at all, and gets easier every week, lets stop the craziness and sit down and watch the game, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS A CLOSE ONE!!

You can't be surprised by this because this has been the M.O. for as long as the team has been at the Meadowlands. It boggles my mind, because if your primary concern is getting home then maybe you should just stay the eff home in the first place. I can't even say that things would be different with a West Side Stadium because then they would all rush to make the LIRR or Jersey Transit, regardless of what was happening in the game. A lot of our ticket buying fan base makes me sick because I'm sure this doesn't happen in most other places.

You can't be surprised by this because this has been the M.O. for as long as the team has been at the Meadowlands. It boggles my mind, because if your primary concern is getting home then maybe you should just stay the eff home in the first place. I can't even say that things would be different with a West Side Stadium because then they would all rush to make the LIRR or Jersey Transit, regardless of what was happening in the game. A lot of our ticket buying fan base makes me sick because I'm sure this doesn't happen in most other places.

The simple fact of the matter is that traffic is not that bad this year, not that bad at all. I wouldn't really say anything if it is a game where we are getting our doors blown off, but I am sitting there as we go into overtime and people are RUNNING out the exits?? WTF????

Watching this game on TV, I was a little embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

Go support your ****ing team.

we flew up from Florida for the game, IT WAS UNF'ING REAL. Totally inexcusable and I don't want to hear we pay good money...sell your season tickets then, not just a game or 2 because you are mad

To all of you so called Jets fans that sold your tickets to Steeler fans..sure it sucked feeling like a visitor in your own stadium but more gratifying watching the humble pie get served...

4H and others.I am a lifelong JETS fan. I am a season ticket holder have been for years.Yes I sat at every home game including the 1-15 season. I made the trip the last time we played Pittsburgh in the snow storm.Bashing fellow fans because they sell their tickets or cannot attend is ridiculous.

My season ticket package for 4 with parking is $3000. The 2 preseason games are a LOSS I dont go.I begin the season MINUS-$600. There are circimstances in which I cannot attend every home game.So I advertise the tickets 4 sale. ****NOTICE THE KC GAME 4 SALE IN THE TIX SECTION 4 SEATS AND PARKING $200.Im willing to lose a $100.Guess what not 1 reply from a JETS fan.

Yesterdays game was the same scenario a friend a STEELERS fan wanted to take his kids.I couldnt make the game.He paid me face value no questions asked.Jets fans wanted them for nothing 1 guy offered me $50 for all 4 and parking.

I have next years pre-season tickets for sale contact me via pm.I gaurantee you not one of you will.

Of course there are situations that cannot be avoided but I have a hard time believing that 30,000 Jets fans had other commitments. The fact will always be that the jets season ticket holders lack loyalty when the times are tough. The Jets are 6-3 that place is full of green and white. As for getting rid of preseason tickets we all endure that loss as the place is always a ghost town and you cannot even give tickets away.

4H and others.I am a lifelong JETS fan. I am a season ticket holder have been for years.Yes I sat at every home game including the 1-15 season. I made the trip the last time we played Pittsburgh in the snow storm.Bashing fellow fans because they sell their tickets or cannot attend is ridiculous.

My season ticket package for 4 with parking is $3000. The 2 preseason games are a LOSS I dont go.I begin the season MINUS-$600. There are circimstances in which I cannot attend every home game.So I advertise the tickets 4 sale. ****NOTICE THE KC GAME 4 SALE IN THE TIX SECTION 4 SEATS AND PARKING $200.Im willing to lose a $100.Guess what not 1 reply from a JETS fan.

Yesterdays game was the same scenario a friend a STEELERS fan wanted to take his kids.I couldnt make the game.He paid me face value no questions asked.Jets fans wanted them for nothing 1 guy offered me $50 for all 4 and parking.

I have next years pre-season tickets for sale contact me via pm.I gaurantee you not one of you will.

There`s no excuse for selling off season tickets to the Enemy I also have 4 tickets + the parking pass` and I would eat the tickets before selling them to Steeler or any other fans and I have in the past ,I was there from beginning to end yesterday ,i`ll be in Dallas Tommorrow for the thanksgiving game on Thurs. ,10 days after that i`ll be in FT. Lauderdale & i`ll be at the cleve. home game.......Up to and including yesterdays game the only game I haven`t attended so far this year was the game in Buffalo (cause my met buddies convinced me the Mets needed me more for that must win game then the cake game in Buffalo ,this was the 7 run half inning Glavin game....serves me right for missing a JET game .I support this team always 1-8 or 8-1 HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all i`ll do my best to inspire the team out there ...

Walking out of the stadium felt pretty damn rewarding though

Awesome pic you have there.. and believe it or not, it explains a little, to me, why Clemens has a stronger arm... Sure, a lot of it is god given... However, look at his left, non throwing arm. Then look at Pennington's. Notice how Chad's forearm is pointing straight up, where his upper and lower arm make a 90* angle and his arm points to the sky? See how Clemens points parallel to the ground? That action will actually give a little LONGER release, and hence more power.

Watch Baseball. Catchers throw like Pennington to get the ball out fast. Outfielders throw more like Clemens because they need power. Sure, Catchers look to have Cannons... they're blessed with that. Pennington could prosper with a little longer arm action.. but it's too late for that.

Why do I know this? In college I went from playing RF to C. The transition was tough because I was used to the long arm action. I always was considered someone with a strong arm when I played OF but as a C, I was considered Piazza like heheeh. I needed to get my entire body into it because my arm was more on Technique than it was arm strength.

You think if the Steelers were 1-8 and the game was in Pittsburgh that the stadium would be filled with Jets fans?

We just need to realize we dont have too many hardcore dedicated fans.

We all have reasons and excuses why we cant attend (my only one is blizzard). But its funny how when the going gets tough, the jet fans stop showing. If we were 6-3 there would have been a pretty good showing of steeler fans, but the rest wouldnt have sold.

Im just tired of our sh!tty fans... A home game where the visiting team has such a large showing is embarassing. You see that in Miami. Not here.

Every single jet fan should be embarrased by the showing yesterday.

You think if the Steelers were 1-8 and the game was in Pittsburgh that the stadium would be filled with Jets fans?

We just need to realize we dont have too many hardcore dedicated fans.

We all have reasons and excuses why we cant attend (my only one is blizzard). But its funny how when the going gets tough, the jet fans stop showing. If we were 6-3 there would have been a pretty good showing of steeler fans, but the rest wouldnt have sold.

Im just tired of our sh!tty fans... A home game where the visiting team has such a large showing is embarassing. You see that in Miami. Not here.

Every single jet fan should be embarrased by the showing yesterday.

It just means maybe some Jets fans have a life...... If you have season tickets and didn't go, that's one thing. But if you only make it to a couple of games a year, who is to say there aren't other things in peoples lives that are more important.

All I know is that if a person has been going to every game for 20+ years, I'd assume they never had kids, never had kids that played sports, or just weren't a very good parent...... Cause Sunday is also known as the day a lot of kids play their football games...... If a Jets fan chooses to go to their kids game and watch the Jets game on some small tv or listen to it on the radio, who are you to say they are a bad fan?

In all honesty, if you were a parent, I'd be questioning what kind of parent you really were.

It just means maybe some Jets fans have a life...... If you have season tickets and didn't go, that's one thing. But if you only make it to a couple of games a year, who is to say there aren't other things in peoples lives that are more important.

All I know is that if a person has been going to every game for 20+ years, I'd assume they never had kids, never had kids that played sports, or just weren't a very good parent...... Cause Sunday is also known as the day a lot of kids play their football games...... If a Jets fan chooses to go to their kids game and watch the Jets game on some small tv or listen to it on the radio, who are you to say they are a bad fan?

In all honesty, if you were a parent, I'd be questioning what kind of parent you really were.

Question away oh great know-it-all. I have had season tickets for 24 years, gotten married and raised two kids in the process. I have been to soccer games, basketball games, dances, gymnastics, you name it. They take place on Saturday and Sunday in the spring and fall and Jets games take place 8 Sundays per year. Many, many people take their kids to the Jets games as I have for the past 9 years, there's a novel thought on parenting huh? There is plenty of time to be good parent and judging by your post, you obviously have no experience with this subject. So you are basically saying that 40,000 Jets fans had a Little Game to go on Sunday and that's why they sold their tickets. You are clearly ignorant on the subject of both parenting and the Jets fan base.

I do see your point, but once again, he's bashing people for not going to the game... I'm not.

Why bash people for not going to a game if you didn't go.

Because if troll was so lucky as to have season tickets to the Jets, and live close enough, i guarantee you he'd never miss a game. Even if Chad was still the QB ;)

Because if troll was so lucky as to have season tickets to the Jets, and live close enough, i guarantee you he'd never miss a game. Even if Chad was still the QB ;)

Amen to that...I have made 3 games this year from Florida, even this one when we were expected to get blown out..fans support their teams always, don't make excuses...to bad, I wonder how many of you wish you were there to enjoy this W instead of sitting home and watching it on tv

Amen to that...I have made 3 games this year from Florida, even this one when we were expected to get blown out..fans support their teams always, don't make excuses...to bad, I wonder how many of you wish you were there to enjoy this W instead of sitting home and watching it on tv

True, an even better question is how many of you wish you didn't leave at half time or in the 3rd or 4th quarter and miss all the fun in over time?

Archived