A big thank you

4HCrew

ANd why is that? So people who profess nothing but love during a 2-8 season don't sound suspicious? That would be odd.

There hasn't been much love around here in 8 weeks.

It is suspicious that you're here after a win, talking as if we just lost, pissing in everybody's corn flakes.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jets had the 1st 100 yard rusher against PIT since 2005.

Kellen Clemens was not rattled against the #1 defense in football, and he led the team down the field in the last two minutes to tie the game.

To say no improvement came from this game is a joke. The offense was better than it's been all season (although I hated the playcalling) and the defense was GREAT.

POTW NOM

The Jets had the 1st 100 yard rusher against PIT since 2005.

Kellen Clemens was not rattled against the #1 defense in football, and he led the team down the field in the last two minutes to tie the game.

To say no improvement came from this game is a joke. The offense was better than it's been all season (although I hated the playcalling) and the defense was GREAT.

The Defense was great... The offense scored 3 points in the second half.... So yeah TJ ran for 100 yards but they still didn't score.

Do i really care that nobody ran for 100 yards against the Steelers defense since 2005? Didn't they go like 6-10 last season?

That is my problem. TJ ran for 100 yards, KC played an ok game and had a great drive to end the game, yet the offense still could not score. That is not progress, that is a bad sign if your offense rushed for over 100 yards against a good defense and you still can't even score in the second half.

There hasn't been much love around here in 8 weeks.

It is suspicious that you're here after a win, talking as if we just lost, pissing in everybody's corn flakes.

I've been here before, and I post on other Jets boards... I don't hide behind screen names like most people on the internet..

Just check out my website and you'll see who I am... Call me fake all you want, I'm not the one hiding behind a fake screen name.

The Defense was great... The offense scored 3 points in the second half.... So yeah TJ ran for 100 yards but they still didn't score.

Do i really care that nobody ran for 100 yards against the Steelers defense since 2005? Didn't they go like 6-10 last season?

That is my problem. TJ ran for 100 yards, KC played an ok game and had a great drive to end the game, yet the offense still could not score. That is not progress, that is a bad sign if your offense rushed for over 100 yards against a good defense and you still can't even score in the second half.

The offensive playcalling sucked, especially in the red zone and on the two fourth down plays.

You know how much they scored, though?

3 more than the ****ing Steelers.

If a person wants to go to a game or not, that is their priority. I could care less if they go or not.... Many fans who go to games aren't exactly "fans." Supporting your team doesn't always mean making the owner richer just because.

I'm happy they won today, it's just sad that some fans think the Jets just won the super bowl.

Why do you feel the need to be so confrontational?

Did somebody with a PT Cruiser move in next door?

I've been here before, and I post on other Jets boards... I don't hide behind screen names like most people on the internet..

Just check out my website and you'll see who I am... Call me fake all you want, I'm not the one hiding behind a fake screen name.

Is that you in your avatar, Fred?

I guess you are too sexy to celebrate this Jets victory.

Is that you in your avatar, Fred?

I guess you are too sexy to celebrate this Jets victory.

Name isn't fred.. And it is me... And if you went to my website you'd see me in my blog and in my videos where I speak about the Jets once in a while, wear a Jets t-shirt once in a while while I walk around in Seattle, WA or wherever.

As I said, I don't need to hide behind a fake screen name and pretend I'm somebody I'm not.

As I said, I don't need to hide behind a fake screen name and pretend I'm somebody I'm not.

He's pretending to be a Jets fan? Enough of the hiding behnd keyboard stuff. Well all know what comes next and there is nothing more pathetic than someone who challanges osmeone to a fight...behind a keyboard.

Let's just drop it.

He's pretending to be a Jets fan? Enough of the hiding behnd keyboard stuff. Well all know what comes next and there is nothing more pathetic than someone who challanges osmeone to a fight...behind a keyboard.

Let's just drop it.

Besides, his real name is pjam76. He's not hiding anything.

Interesting thoughts... When people have no real comebacks, they resort to being internet tough guys... Go figure.

I didn't know I needed a comeback. Your name is peter and you were born in 1976. Thats awesome man. Nice to met you pete.

As for me being a tough guy...your arms are bigger than my torso...you would probably crush my skull and drink the pulp from my ear hole....I was joking about the punch you bit. Lossen up man....we won today. cut loose and have some fun.

I'll give you the first swing.

It was pathetic how many Steelers fans were there. I was surrounded.

LOL!!!! it would help if you didnt BRING a steelers fan to the stadium with you, bp :D OY!

i was surrounded also.. but they were very nice. i did have some JETs fans in front of me.. but it did feel like an away game.. i hate those terrible towels.

Archived