This 2005 NY Yankee team is an Absolute Disgrace

Smizzy

and i haven't seen this type of bad news bears baseball since 1993.

Money can't buy everything,the proof is in the pudding folks.

So when you redsox fans chime in...take a good look...You can't just thrown money down and buy a winner or a championship.

BOMBS AWAY!!

and i haven't seen this type of bad news bears baseball since 1993.

Money can't buy everything,the proof is in the pudding folks.

So when you redsox fans chime in...take a good look...You can't just thrown money down and buy a winner or a championship.

BOMBS AWAY!!

I know, we've seen this far too often this season

Dramatic win, "this is the game where the Yankees turn it around", only then they go on another long losing streak. I have never seen such an inconsistent team in my life that varies so much from game to game.

Dramatic win, "this is the game where the Yankees turn it around", only then they go on another long losing streak. I have never seen such an inconsistent team in my life that varies so much from game to game.

This is similar to the reaction they had after scoring 13 runs in the eighth inning against the D-Rays.Then they went on to lose the next 4 games (two to the rays two to the mets). The mets took two of three...the Yanks were celebrating like it was game 7 of the series.

What do the yanks need? Pitching...pavano sucks, mussina is ok and randy looks like a shell of himself...the guy is not dominant. When you have Henn and Wang pitching....its not a pretty sight.

LL

This is similar to the reaction they had after scoring 13 runs in the eighth inning against the D-Rays.Then they went on to lose the next 4 games (two to the rays two to the mets). The mets took two of three...the Yanks were celebrating like it was game 7 of the series.

What do the yanks need? Pitching...pavano sucks, mussina is ok and randy looks like a shell of himself...the guy is not dominant. When you have Henn and Wang pitching....its not a pretty sight.

LL

You can only cry fire so many times. :shock:

To me the only way I'm gonna sit there and declared this team ready to roll is to go out there and put up a 21-6, 22-7 month. Something in that nature.

Win six straight to start the homestand and then basically give it all right back to D-Rays and the Mutts. ? :shock:

Big series starting tonight with the reeling Birds down in Baltimore. A real chance for them to start making up some ground at least on the Orioles.

You can only cry fire so many times. :shock:

To me the only way I'm gonna sit there and declared this team ready to roll is to go out there and put up a 21-6, 22-7 month. Something in that nature.

Win six straight to start the homestand and then basically give it all right back to D-Rays and the Mutts. ? :shock:

Big series starting tonight with the reeling Birds down in Baltimore. A real chance for them to start making up some ground at least on the Orioles.

This team is an embarrassment ... Jumping around after they avoided a sweep verses the Mets like they Just won the World Series .. Just a complete disgrace

It was a very good come from behind win. I don't see how it's a disgrace that they can be excited for winning a game like that. The way they've played this year has been terrible. But I hope they're happy when they win games like that.

This team is an embarrassment ... Jumping around after they avoided a sweep verses the Mets like they Just won the World Series .. Just a complete disgrace

It was a very good come from behind win. I don't see how it's a disgrace that they can be excited for winning a game like that. The way they've played this year has been terrible. But I hope they're happy when they win games like that.

Joe says that the team is trying too hard. Joe knows best. Everyone loves Joe. Joe is a pure genius!

:roll:

it's tough to blame Joe for this debacle but the continued errors - fundamental and mental - have to fall on his shoulders. maybe this team needed more emphasis on catching, throwing, and bunting in the preseason.

Joe says that the team is trying too hard. Joe knows best. Everyone loves Joe. Joe is a pure genius!

:roll:

it's tough to blame Joe for this debacle but the continued errors - fundamental and mental - have to fall on his shoulders. maybe this team needed more emphasis on catching, throwing, and bunting in the preseason.

Look at it this way Yankee fans. You've had your day in the sun, you've had your glory and your titles. You have an owner that is willing to do what it takes to win, even if it pisses me off. Time to ease back, rebuild, replant the talent pool in the minors and come back.

One problem. Steinbrenner must die sooner or later!

Archived