What do you want to see the Jets achieve over the last 4 weeks of the season?

faba

I want Clemens to continue to progress and gain experience- Beat the playoff contending Browns and Pats.

Want to see more of younger receivers to see their potential and see if we can find a decent rotation on the defensive front to be consistent to stop the run.

I want Clemens to continue to progress and gain experience- Beat the playoff contending Browns and Pats.

Want to see more of younger receivers to see their potential and see if we can find a decent rotation on the defensive front to be consistent to stop the run.

Exactly! Once Clemens gets some kind of command of the pocket, there will be less sacks and pressure...of course the O line will have to do their part as well.

more ofa 50-50 split in carries between Leon, and the 'other' guy.

cotchery to start catching the damn ball

smith to not see the field

wright to play slot almost exclusively

Harris/Elam to continue getting their tackles and experience

KC to keep improving, he's really looked well recently. especially on third down last week, that was great to see.

and beat the ****ing pats.

Just to win out would be sweet -- still a disappointing season but a strong finish would let me look foward to next year -- Clemons get some valued experience and as we know winning breeds confidence -- Beat the Pats and avoid double digit loses

Oh yeah -- Beat the crap out of Herm in the last game

Trickey Question. Even though I always want them to go out and win and look good doing it I also think that what we see over the next 4 weeks is going to effect what we do in the off season.

Would love for us to be more aggresive in the offseason but the better we play from here on out might give them the impression that this is the team we should bring back for next season.

Trickey Question. Even though I always want them to go out and win and look good doing it I also think that what we see over the next 4 weeks is going to effect what we do in the off season.

Would love for us to be more aggresive in the offseason but the better we play from here on out might give them the impression that this is the team we should bring back for next season.

I agree that we need to win games, but i'm not sure that we have to be agressive in the offseason. Don't get me wrong, i'd love to see us land faneca, but lets be honest, not much chance of that happening. To my knowledge there are some other decent Olinemen that are UFA this year, finding a decent Guard, and drafting a first or second round tackle should ensure our line of making the strides it needs to.

The Packers won the last 4 of the year after last season, and look what it did for them. They were also very stagnant in the offseason, but their momentum definatly continued, despite not suiting up their first round pick all season.

Someone else mentioned one i forgot...beat the hell out of the chiefs.

Exactly! Once Clemens gets some kind of command of the pocket, there will be less sacks and pressure...of course the O line will have to do their part as well.

Did you read Rich Cimini today in the News? Just what we were talking about the

other day. He has to improve his awareness in the pocket. He said Clemens has

admitted that was his knock on him in college.

Id like to see the offense get progressively more stout and control the time of possession. This means full-spectrum consistant output from Shotty--to the O-line--to Clemens, if that could be done on a consistant basis from game to game with banged up WRs I would be happy.

I like what the defense has progressed into, whether it be due to Vilmas absence or not. The change was late in coming to bear fruit, but at least the unit is gelling and we are seeing results. I would like to see it continue, and get more creative as well. Great film study stuff for the off-season.

The W-L record is irrelevant to me at this point (other than draft position), as long as the play and coaching is improving steadily throughout the remaining games.

Most importantly, I dont want to see any long term injuries to anyone.

Id like to see the offense get progressively more stout and control the time of possession. This means full-spectrum consistant output from Shotty--to the O-line--to Clemens, if that could be done on a consistant basis from game to game with banged up WRs I would be happy.

I like what the defense has progressed into, whether it be due to Vilmas absence or not. The change was late in coming to bear fruit, but at least the unit is gelling and we are seeing results. I would like to see it continue, and get more creative as well. Great film study stuff for the off-season.

The W-L record is irrelevant to me at this point (other than draft position), as long as the play and coaching is improving steadily throughout the remaining games.

Most importantly, I dont want to see any long term injuries to anyone.

agreed. I realize we just played the bottom feeders of the NFL, but the defense only gave up 6 points, and were put in a tough spot more than a couple times. They are playing hard, and getting turnovers. Can't ask for much more than that.

Win the last 4 games of the season, so they can get out of the over priced top end of the draft, and get into the 10-20 area of the draft where there is some value.

No one will be willing to trade down in this draft. McFadden won't be there when we pick.

He will already be a Pat

Archived