A message from The Gun of Bavaria

Bob

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet he figures using his time to post on his MySpazz is more vital than posting here?

:(

Nobody can do big angry red writing like him.

bingo pdm! i like pat and wish he would come back.. but golly ...being too busy to post every once in awhile sounds like bullsh!t.

i hope he and his beautiful daughter are doing well...

but cmon bob.... the truth has to be more then "he is busy"

:lol:

yeah i know... i am a poser ...heh

Didn't his brother get demoted from being a mod? I haven't seen GOB pretty much from the time that his bro was demoted. Coincidence?

ahhhh yes now were getting somewhere

ok so thats it. pat thought he was tight with max. pats brother becomes a mod. bro gets shafted by max or does something to deserve a shafting. max fires bro. pat hates max

that was too easy

ill bet this has to do with ji breakup-loyalty mentality.

a group of us left ji at the same time and were here when this place began. i can see how soem people could take this too seriously and somehow think that they were part of the "new thing", hence the feeling that in some way max owes them a shred of extra respect and special treatment.

so when max cans baby brother, big brother decides to screw us by removing his personality from the board ala tomshane

max, pm me that I am once again so right on the money;)

a group of us left ji at the same time and were here when this place began. i can see how soem people could take this too seriously and somehow think that they were part of the "new thing", hence the feeling that in some way max owes them a shred of extra respect and special treatment.

so when max cans baby brother, big brother decides to screw us by removing his personality from the board ala tomshane

Read the thread, Dick. read the thread. we'll try and steer you in the right direction.

I know B is just down from G on the keyboard, but the gap between Bob and Gob when it comes to the angry red writing is immense.

Sorry BOB. Damn good effort though.

Thanks, Marduk. I know I'm a poor imitation of the Nortorious G.O.B.

Wrong Dickie - like Bob says - he's real busy. I talked with him a few weeks back and he got a new assignment at work and a new lady friend. Thats enough to keep anybody busy. He's doing great - but I miss him here at JN.

Wrong Dickie - like Bob says - he's real busy. I talked with him a few weeks back and he got a new assignment at work and a new lady friend. Thats enough to keep anybody busy. He's doing great - but I miss him here at JN.

nice try but i wasnt born yesterday. NOBODY isTHAT busy. NOBODY

somethings fishy here

nice try but i wasnt born yesterday. NOBODY isTHAT busy. NOBODY

somethings fishy here

You're right dick...we're all busy. I have my own business which I run myself (headache, headache alert) and I find time to post here. It's an escape to be honest. I cannot believe that someone could be that busy to post once a day or even a week. Hell, we got servicemen in Iraq posting on this board.

You're right dick...we're all busy. I have my own business which I run myself (headache, headache alert) and I find time to post here. It's an escape to be honest. I cannot believe that someone could be that busy to post once a day or even a week. Hell, we got servicemen in Iraq posting on this board.

plus his brother is gone? yea, he must be too busy as well

i was working overnights, taking 18 college credits AND an internship and i still posted a few times a week. I doubt some cop with a new G/F cant find a minute to post, well except for myspace.

either way who cares. I wish the guy the best

Archived