Kerry Rhodes... Are you kidding me?

nj meadowlands

Did you read the rest of what I said?

"That quote reads poorly and gives a bad impression of their collective attitude. I am sure they will play as hard as they can, will try to defeat the monster but that kind of comment just shows his immaturity and inability to think about what he says and how it will be used.

Always better to say nothing. If we have learned nothing from the Pats, that should be lesson one."

BZ

Please edify me on anything that Kerry Rhodes said that either:

-Provides ammunition for the opponent

-Affects the way the Jets will prepare

-Gives away a Jet advantage.

I am still looking for the incriminating material

"We'll just come out and try to play hard," Rhodes said. "Hopefully, we can do something and not get beat bad."

That is defeatest. Sarcasm is great, but have the maturity to understand your sarcasm doesn't read well in the papers and media.

It is immature.

BZ

"We'll just come out and try to play hard," Rhodes said. "Hopefully, we can do something and not get beat bad."

That is defeatest. Sarcasm is great, but have the maturity to understand your sarcasm doesn't read well in the papers and media.

It is immature.

BZ

You believe those are his true feelings? Do you know Kerry Rhodes to be a defeatist and that he has fits of this and it affects his play?

What quote does read well in the paper?

Everything is subjective.

This should end the debate. From the Daily News:

"I guess from those numbers alone, we don't have a chance, but that's outside," safety Kerry Rhodes said yesterday. "In this locker room, we don't feel that way. We feel we can play with anybody on any given day.

"It'll be a competitive game," Rhodes added. "If they don't think that ... I mean, they should. They should think that."

and then this:

"Even with all their accolades and all the things they can do, we're going to come out and play hard," Rhodes insisted. "We're not going to lie down."

You don't do either. You don't show no faith in your god damn team. That was a bitch ass statement.

Which represents a bitch ass team.

One man can't carry this team...Rhodes is playing better than any other on this team.

It doesn't matter what is "true feelings" are. It was a dumb statement and he should know enough to shut up.

BZ

I would certainly asy that his "true feelings" are FAR more important than what he says to the press.

It was an innoccuous throw away blurb that does not deserve this dissection.

The next time a player says something about an upcoming game that makes me take notice will be the first time.

You can have your psychology sessions, but I will refuse to bite.

I think kerry wants to come into this game with a vengence. Dont you gys remeber belichicks comment saying rhodes would never make his team,and also saying rhodes is in the middle of the pack when it comes down to skill. I think rhodes is gonna come in and play his heart out and hopefully show belichick that rhodes doesent need to play for a bunch of cheaters,because to me he could still get in the prow bowl with this grea stretch of games hes been playing.

I guarantee rhodes get a key interception that ends up changing the game,and makes brady cry.

Wow 80..give the guy a break..he is a class act and a leader on this team..what should he do bitch and whine walking off of the field. Players respect Hall of Fame Super Bowl winning coaches

All I'm saying is that the move was VERY outgoing and they talked for a good 5-10 seconds. I really think Rhodes will be a Patriot if we don't lock him up.

Wow 80..give the guy a break..he is a class act and a leader on this team..what should he do bitch and whine walking off of the field. Players respect Hall of Fame Super Bowl winning coaches

Ill bet you anything that Rhodes ends up in NE next year. But it will be alright when we get samuel.

All I'm saying is that the move was VERY outgoing and they talked for a good 5-10 seconds. I really think Rhodes will be a Patriot if we don't lock him up.

My God!! Kerry Rhodes is outgoing!!

He spoke with BB for 10-15 seconds!!!

THIS IS ****ING HUGE!!!!!

Please read what you write before you post it. It helps with not looking like a tool.

My God!! Kerry Rhodes is outgoing!!

He spoke with BB for 10-15 seconds!!!

THIS IS ****ING HUGE!!!!!

Please read what you write before you post it. It helps with not looking like a tool.

Rhodes may be outgoing but Belichik is not. Whatever Rhodes said stopped belly in his tracked and elicited a 10-15 second whisper in the ear right in front of cameras. It's a valid point.

Archived