So Will Vince Wilfork Go For Clemens' Knees

SoFlaJets

if he starts scoring on NE? If he does or WHEN he does I want retaliation on Brady-go low and do it often late or not. I'm sick of that cheap shot artist

You act like he's done it more than once. It was an isolated incident. Get over it. Losman did.

he did

Willfat is a tub of lard and is getting quite a poor rep

i still wish we would have drafted him over vilma. That was my initial up, the ni thought we got the better end of the deal...

I just can't think of a single reason why we would want Vilma over Wilfork at this point in either of their careers...

i still wish we would have drafted him over vilma. That was my initial up, the ni thought we got the better end of the deal...

I just can't think of a single reason why we would want Vilma over Wilfork at this point in either of their careers...

Agreed, but now I hate that classless prick. I hope Mangold goes low on the ****er and ends his career!!!!

He didn't dive at Boller's knees. He was lying on the ground and grabbed him by the ankles in an attempt to sack him.

true, but his hit on Losman was dirty, and he's evidently been learning the dirty tricks from seymour, who is a cheap shot artist in his own right.

Vilma had an awesome rookie year.....he has sucked in the 3-4........please save your hinsight comments because 3 years after any draft it's pretty easy for anyone to say I wish we had drafted player A instead of B

Vilma had an awesome rookie year.....he has sucked in the 3-4........please save your hinsight comments because 3 years after any draft it's pretty easy for anyone to say I wish we had drafted player A instead of B

give me a break. I'm saying we needed a DT then, and we need one now. Even if we had drafted another ****ty DT, i'd rather have had that over a damn MLBer.

Yeah he did have a good rookie year...even if his next 3 years were good to great...we still needed a damn DT...story of the jets, always having ****ty linemen up front.

You guys are embarassing all Jets fans.. You should never want anyone to get hurt.

it's a Patriots' player who has been trying to take out QB's all year-and last year he did the same thing to Chad-all we're saying is if he tries it again then our players should retaliate in kind

You guys are embarassing all Jets fans.. You should never want anyone to get hurt.

I said that at the beginning of the Season, the Pats have changed me though I genuinely hate everything related with that F'ing team. They have had a big injury coming cosidering what they've been doing.

give me a break. I'm saying we needed a DT then, and we need one now. Even if we had drafted another ****ty DT, i'd rather have had that over a damn MLBer.

Yeah he did have a good rookie year...even if his next 3 years were good to great...we still needed a damn DT...story of the jets, always having ****ty linemen up front.

a lot of smart posters were real happy with vilma. so you're saying you hated drob abraham & ellis as a dline back then? You're saying our old slow linebackers at the time were fine? I highly doubt it drago

a lot of smart posters were real happy with vilma. so you're saying you hated drob abraham & ellis as a dline back then? You're saying our old slow linebackers at the time were fine? I highly doubt it drago

if i remember right, we had just lost Fergie. Yeah, i wanted him replaced. Vilma was/is good, it was a toss up between the two. I would never say i wasn't happy with the Vilma pick, i only thought wilfork would have been better in the long run.

I'm sorry, but i always want linemen. Always have, always will.

Archived