Per Ditka Cindy has rabbit ears

afosomf

It comes with the territory, you have become what you hate most. the Patriots have turned into footballs version of the Yankees. nobody likes you when you're good too long.

Get over it and stop whining. :biggrin:

I know. It must really suck to be a Jets' fan and see a team that was in all sense of being, below you 10 years ago, to step up and pass you by. ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know. It must really suck to be a Jets' fan and see a team that was in all sense of being, below you 10 years ago, to step up and pass you by. ;)

What sucks even more is that without the help of our dumbass head coach in 2001, you don't win that super bowl. Herm helped launch your dynasty, which is another reason to hate him too.

It is amuzing how when other teams boast and talk crap it is a part of the game. When the Patriots do it, it is arrogant. Marrvin Harrison spikes th eball after a big TD, like he did last year against the Pats, it is ok. Harrison chirps at another arrogant coach and he is an ass.

The Patriots do talk crap. However, they do it after they win. From mocking TO's flapping wings to this Smith thing.

what is wrong with spiking the ball????????? grasping at straws here

with that said

stay safe!!!

So THIS man is disparaging the Patriots??? HE talks about others character? Glass houses, people, glass houses....

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Mike Ditka will dissolve his Hall of Fame Assistance Trust Fund in the wake of a report that the charity had given only a small amount of money to needy former NFL players.

USA Today reported last week that Ditka's fund had collected $1.3 million since it was formed in 2004, but netted only about $315,000 after expenses and distributed just $57,000 to former players.

Sorry Shawn.

The Patriots do talk crap. However, they do it after they win. From mocking TO's flapping wings to this Smith thing.

And that makes it even worse. Show a little class and win with dignity. It's called good sportsmanship, but I wouldn't expect a Pats' fan to know what that means.

So THIS man is disparaging the Patriots??? HE talks about others character? Glass houses, people, glass houses....

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Mike Ditka will dissolve his Hall of Fame Assistance Trust Fund in the wake of a report that the charity had given only a small amount of money to needy former NFL players.

USA Today reported last week that Ditka's fund had collected $1.3 million since it was formed in 2004, but netted only about $315,000 after expenses and distributed just $57,000 to former players.

Sorry Shawn.

you are way too quick to judge him on this? after the facts are out... then

you can gibber...it means that the person he hired is a poor manager or a thief, i am pretty confident Ditka is not the one who is trying to make a profit

out of this... He would lose way too much.. if implicated.

you are way too quick to judge him on this? after the facts are out... then

you can gibber...it means that the person he hired is a poor manager or a thief, i am pretty confident Ditka is not the one who is trying to make a profit

out of this... He would lose way too much.. if implicated.

Quick to judge? You are telling me I am too quick to judge? LOL! I know I am.....but geez, take a look in the mirror, pal. ;)

I don't know what's going on with his charity. I find it interesting that he would dissolve it altogther rather than keep this baby alive - and well - you know, fix the problem instead of quitting on the people you are trying to help.

Quick to judge? You are telling me I am too quick to judge? LOL! I know I am.....but geez, take a look in the mirror, pal. ;)

I don't know what's going on with his charity. I find it interesting that he would dissolve it altogther rather than keep this baby alive - and well - you know, fix the problem instead of quitting on the people you are trying to help.

all i can tell you.. is that the retired NFL'ers love this guy, he is working hard for them, who knows why this fund was canceled, could be a number of reasons, i am sure this will be cleared up soon.

i am looking in the mirror ... looking good for a 49 year oldfart;)

all i can tell you.. is that the retired NFL'ers love this guy, he is working hard for them, who knows why this fund was canceled, could be a number of reasons, i am sure this will be cleared up soon.

i am looking in the mirror ... looking good for a 49 year oldfart;)

...how many retired NFL players do you personally know, anyway? :)

...vain much? ;)

what is wrong with spiking the ball????????? grasping at straws here

with that said

stay safe!!!

In your warped world, if that was a Patriots' player spiking the ball in front of an opponent, you would want a 15 yard penalty and castration. How many times of the 100+ TDs Marvin has scored have you seen him spike the ball in front of an opponent? Now, how often have you seen him hand it to a ref? I know, it is Marvin Harrison and it is against the Patriots.

In your warped world, if that was a Patriots' player spiking the ball in front of an opponent, you would want a 15 yard penalty and castration. How many times of the 100+ TDs Marvin has scored have you seen him spike the ball in front of an opponent? Now, how often have you seen him hand it to a ref? I know, it is Marvin Harrison and it is against the Patriots.

Please...:roll:

Please...:roll:

Yeah, the Patriots are the only a-holes out there.

I never seen Laverneus Coles talk crap. Or even Penny flex his arm after his one game winning drive.

PPPuuuhhhlllleeeeeeaaassseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, Brady good enough to lead the Patriots to 3 World Championships and number 4 is coming right up.

Yeahh and seeing there are 31 other teams, why doesn't every other QB have similar 9 to 1 TD to INT ratios.

UMMMMMMMM a spike is allowed last time i looked

no problems with anyone doing it

stay safe

Archived