Per Ditka Cindy has rabbit ears

afosomf

funny how you twist things

A smith is a nobody and that is why ditka said he should show constraint

if it was Joey Porter or Troy P spouting off then his tune would have changed.

It's not like one of his peers took a shot at him, his rabbitt ears made him look

stupid

The 49er fan was a nobody and Ditka threw a wad of gum at him.

Talk to Joe about Ditka as a player.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does it matter that he's a nobody? He couldn't keep his mouth shut before, during, or after the game. I'm sure Brady told him to GFY himself.

why because in the scheme of things, this punk is a nobody

why would Cindy care less what this nobody thinks of him

He would have looked much better walking off the field with class.

The same Mike Ditka that is leading the fight along with the likes of Joe Delamilure lead the fight for the retired players ? You know, the one's that barely can walk now because the left body parts on the field. The one's who are now basically scoffed at by Brady and the rest of the NFL today ?

Yeah you are right Garb he is a complete douche.

whoops

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7495856

The "nobody" was calling out Brady in the pregame warm ups as well as during the game.

In case you haven't noticed Brady is ultra competitive.

watch Mike Vrabel get three TDs in the superbowl :rolleyes:

Pats didn't have a Walter Payton caliber player. They had David Patton, Antowain Smith, Mike Vrable type players. (although now they have Tom Brady - and he's pretty darn good and a 1st ballot HOF'er) Walter Payton was a great player and a great man. He should have been the face of the Bears - not Fridge, not idiot McMahon. Just sayin' he deserved better.

Pats didn't have a Walter Payton caliber player. They had David Patton, Antowain Smith, Mike Vrable type players. (although now they have Tom Brady - and he's pretty darn good and a 1st ballot HOF'er) Walter Payton was a great player and a great man. He should have been the face of the Bears - not Fridge, not idiot McMahon. Just sayin' he deserved better.

you made your point about why you hate ditka... understand your reason

He did complement pats as well, said they were the best O he has ever seen

Bad case of Rabbitt ears

An allpro QB stooping down to this very low level..pretty sad

Yeah, i think that was part of Ditka's point. He looked like a fool out there.

I did enjoy watching him get slammed in the back while he was jawing, though. :-)

OMG!!!!

An NFL QB talking smack.

What about Whiskey Joe and his bold predict 40 years ago? HYPOCRITES.

I hope Brady told the guy "Were coming after you". Thats the type of thing Larry Bird would say and he backed it up, just like Brady.

Brady doesn't have the guts to make guarentees because

A) He is gay.

B) He is a system QB.

This is Culpepper 2004 all over again only this time with a defense.

Brady doesn't have the guts to make guarentees because

A) He is gay.

B) He is a system QB.

This is Culpepper 2004 all over again only this time with a defense.

system QB's are still QB's

i hate brady too but he deserves credit for what he's doing--breaking records

thank god Peyton's the one who's name will be all over the Career record list

system QB's are still QB's

i hate brady too but he deserves credit for what he's doing--breaking records

thank god Peyton's the one who's name will be all over the Career record list

I agree. Culpepper and Brady both deserve credit for tossing to a HOF wr.

Moss has 19 TD's. Brady has thrown 45 TD's. I'll do the math for you....Brady has thrown 26 TD's to guys not named Moss.

And moss doesn't open up the underneath stuff?

I think I just heard the timer....time to get dinner from the oven.

And Vrables aren't?

You hate him because he gave your team the biggest azz whooping the event had ever seen at the time.

1) No, Vrable was not the side show that the Fridge was. And, since you brought that up - I find it even more hypocritical that Ditka was one of the first to talk about running up the score - when, if I recall correctly, the Fridge's TD came mid-way in the fourth quarter when the score was 39-3. Interesting indeed.

2) Pls......the Pats did not belong on the same field with that Chicago team. I knew it, the world knew it. I've been through worse humilations as a Pats fan. One win seasons come to mind. Hugh Millen at QB. Can't Cover Canty, Marion can't-move-his butts, Sexual harrassment of a local reporter, Cocaine stories the night before a SB, Irving Fryar getting stabbed by his wife with a Kitchen knife (and before he found God). Oh, I could go on and on....

2) Pls......the Pats did not belong on the same field with that Chicago team. I knew it, the world knew it. I've been through worse humilations as a Pats fan. One win seasons come to mind. Hugh Millen at QB. Can't Cover Canty, Marion can't-move-his butts, Sexual harrassment of a local reporter, Cocaine stories the night before a SB, Irving Fryar getting stabbed by his wife with a Kitchen knife (and before he found God). Oh, I could go on and on....

You forgot one...being caught cheating :P

One mouth ain't dropping to his knees and genuflecting - ESPN's Mike Ditka. Shortly after New England whipped Pittsburgh, Ditka was on "SportsCenter" trashing Brady, basically calling him a thin-skinned jerk, for getting in the face of Steelers safety Anthony Smith (last week he "guaranteed" a Pittsburgh win) after hitting Randy Moss with a 4-yard TD pass.

Ditka, never known for concealing anger, wondered if "Johnny Unitas" or "Bart Starr" would react to comments voiced by a backup player with just two years in the league. Brady, Ditka said, has a severe case of "rabbit ears."

"Don't worry about the opponent, and what he said, because what he (Smith) said, he's got to back (it) up," Ditka explained. "That kid had no ability to back it up. Brady should have brushed it off as nothing.

"So," Ditka continued, "(for Brady) to take it to another degree, to acknowledge it, you're just as wrong as him."

See, in Ditka's world, a flawless season cannot cover up the character flaws of the quarterback engineering it.

To be honest, if i was harrison i would have taken him out right then and there!!!

:yawn:

Mike said that. The same Mike that played on the team that called itself America's team? The same Mike that coached ateam that did a Superbowl shuffle video in like October?

Ok Mike.

I doubt anybody in the Patriots organization would know what class is if it punched them in the nose.

I doubt anybody in the Patriots organization would know what class is if it punched them in the nose.

Correct. The ONE thing the Cheaters have proven to the NFL this year is that they are indeed a classless organization. From the arrogance of Spy-Gate after they were warned by the NFL, to running up the scores, to Harrison getting in Billecks face, to Cindy's reaction to Anthony Smith. Totally classless.

Correct. The ONE thing the Cheaters have proven to the NFL this year is that they are indeed a classless organization. From the arrogance of Spy-Gate after they were warned by the NFL, to running up the scores, to Harrison getting in Billecks face, to Cindy's reaction to Anthony Smith. Totally classless.

It is amuzing how when other teams boast and talk crap it is a part of the game. When the Patriots do it, it is arrogant. Marrvin Harrison spikes th eball after a big TD, like he did last year against the Pats, it is ok. Harrison chirps at another arrogant coach and he is an ass.

The Patriots do talk crap. However, they do it after they win. From mocking TO's flapping wings to this Smith thing.

It is amuzing how when other teams boast and talk crap it is a part of the game. When the Patriots do it, it is arrogant. Marrvin Harrison spikes th eball after a big TD, like he did last year against the Pats, it is ok. Harrison chirps at another arrogant coach and he is an ass.

The Patriots do talk crap. However, they do it after they win. From mocking TO's flapping wings to this Smith thing.

It comes with the territory, you have become what you hate most. the Patriots have turned into footballs version of the Yankees. nobody likes you when you're good too long.

Get over it and stop whining. :biggrin:

Archived