If true, Does Clemens get as much beef as Bonds??

CobraVerde

With Clemens (or any other named) get as much hate as Bonds  

1 member has voted

1. 1. With Clemens (or any other named) get as much hate as Bonds

• Yes.
    • No.
    • At this point i don't care about baseball & steriods anymore

He should. Without a doubt. I think Mike and The Mad Dog said he had 218 wins before the time he was tied to steroids. He was pitching well but the bulk of this time he did stuff at an age that people generally faded.

Same with Bonds. They made an already great player stay at a level longer than others have ever been able to do.

Clemens is not a Hall Of Famer now. He was always out for himself (and I always liked him). So now he can have what he really wants. Time, money and his ego. But none of the three and getting into the HOF.

I never liked roger, so **** him. I'm curious as to when pettite started juicing? I'm pretty sure it was after he was introduced to Roger, So was it his last season in pinstripes or his first season as an astro? The funny thing is that Pettite was better before he juiced.

I never liked roger, so **** him. I'm curious as to when pettite started juicing? I'm pretty sure it was after he was introduced to Roger, So was it his last season in pinstripes or his first season as an astro? The funny thing is that Pettite was better before he juiced.

2001 when he was hurt. After the Yankees stopped winning World Series.

2001 when he was hurt. After the Yankees stopped winning World Series.

Ya, this doesnt taint the WS wins in any way, as far as im concerned. Taints Clemens career though, and its really a shame. He's like Bonds to me--a HOFer without steroids, but they both just wanted more. Unlikely others, Im rather surprised about Pettite. Always saw him as a real stand up guy, and it says a lot about how much this garbage has infected baseball.

Nine of you Yankee homers voted no? LMAO!

The poll said "if true", so if its true, why shouldnt he get as much grief as anyone?

You are in the river of de nile.

Heh, only 8 Yankee homers and a Sox fan that is just being honest. They could probably have pictures of him injecting the stuff and he wouldnt be as criticized as Bonds, for whatever reason. Probably because Bonds has always been a d-bag, and pretty hated by reporters and the public in general, while Clemens has kinda become loved the past few years, at least by a portion of the population.

It should be noted that he deserves just as much as anyone else(including Bonds).

Nine of you Yankee homers voted no? LMAO!

The poll said "if true", so if its true, why shouldnt he get as much grief as anyone?

You are in the river of de nile.

Heh, only 8 Yankee homers and a Sox fan that is just being honest. They could probably have pictures of him injecting the stuff and he wouldnt be as criticized as Bonds, for whatever reason. Probably because Bonds has always been a d-bag, and pretty hated by reporters and the public in general, while Clemens has kinda become loved the past few years, at least by a portion of the population.

It should be noted that he deserves just as much as anyone else(including Bonds).

Archived