The Pat's don't impress me

Jet Moses

i will say this if Jmac was a Pat, call would not have been reversed

we still would have lost

Of course it would, old man bitter. :rolleyes:

BTW - I think Pennington is better than Clemens. That pick that cost yoru team 6 was ridiculous. His decisions are just atrocious.

The same Colts team that is losing to the Raiders in the 4th quarter?

The Pats are winning the AFC. The only hope is that Dallas or Green Bay can stop them in Arizona.

Jacksonville, I'm telling you they are one hell of a football team.

They would so suit a game like today too, hopefully they get to play the Pats when the conditions are awful.

BTW - I think Pennington is better than Clemens. That pick that cost yoru team 6 was ridiculous. His decisions are just atrocious.

I agree that Chad is probably the better QB right now but Clemens is young.

It was an awful throw and inexcusable, but we can't give up on him yet IMO.

I agree that Chad is probably the better QB right now but Clemens is young.

It was an awful throw and inexcusable, but we can't give up on him yet IMO.

I agree KC deserves another season to see what he can or can't do. I just wish we saw a 350 Yard 4 TD performance, even in a loss and 3 turnover performance... Many QB's struggle early but you see games where you say, "wow." So far besides one or two drives, KC has not come close to that type of performance.

Of course it would, old man bitter. :rolleyes:

he played 2 f'n plays

his arm was hit as he threw

also RS should have been flagged for a piledrive

the weather played a big part in the game, its been a hard, freezing rain since this morning, some heavy winds, just a really crappy day. That had alot to do with the way the game went today.

The Jets were affected by it too, neither offense played very well due to the weather. But the better team won.

lol naw, that is how we usually play offense actually. We are not quite very good at it haha.

You guys are being good about it though, and I mean you, Garb and whoever else so far. It's kinda pathetic how bad we are, but you guys have been classy about it (within reason) and aren't just harassing us and putting us down just to do it. I don't know if we will be any good in the near future either, which is sad because that will completely kill the Pats-Jets rivalry, which was one of the better ones in the NFL. But it's not much of a rivalry when one team sucks.

lol naw, that is how we usually play offense actually. We are not quite very good at it haha.

You guys are being good about it though, and I mean you, Garb and whoever else so far. It's kinda pathetic how bad we are, but you guys have been classy about it (within reason) and aren't just harassing us and putting us down just to do it. I don't know if we will be any good in the near future either, which is sad because that will completely kill the Pats-Jets rivalry, which was one of the better ones in the NFL. But it's not much of a rivalry when one team sucks.

Yeah, I don't really like rubbing people's faces in it...I may rib here and there, but its in good fun...

But you guys here are a pretty good bunch of folks, (for the most part, there are a couple of real winners here though....*ahemmadmikeahem*) and I don't like rubbing peoples faces in it.

Archived