The Pat's don't impress me

Jet Moses

Who cares. The Pats never impressed me over the years but they still have 3 Super Bowl rings. The Colts weren't that impressive last year to end the season, they weren't that impressive in the playoffs, and Manning didn't have that great of a postseason, yet they still won the SB.

I'd take winning a SB by 3 points then being 3-13.

the weather played a big part in the game, its been a hard, freezing rain since this morning, some heavy winds, just a really crappy day. That had alot to do with the way the game went today.

The Jets were affected by it too, neither offense played very well due to the weather. But the better team won.

I'm not going to take much into this game.

BB probably looked at the film and the weather and decided that the Pats could run the football.

the Jets did a nice job defensively though.

It will be interesting to see the Pats though if they get that kind of weather again in January against a team like Jax or Pittsburgh.

Brady simply managed the game today.

I'm not going to take much into this game.

BB probably looked at the film and the weather and decided that the Pats could run the football.

the Jets did a nice job defensively though.

It will be interesting to see the Pats though if they get that kind of weather again in January against a team like Jax or Pittsburgh.

Brady simply managed the game today.

brady did squat

3 yd drive give me a break!!!!!!

cindy blew

brady did squat

3 yd drive give me a break!!!!!!

cindy blew

Exactly.

He didn't have to do anything today and he did nothing today except hand the ball off to Maroney.

The Jets had their shots but just didn't make the plays that they did last year. If they do they probably win the game.

Like I said in earlier post, this game was the 2007 Jets season in a nutshell.

I wanna see the Jacksonville Jaguars get a shot at the Pats. They were my pre-season SB pick and I have no reason to change that. They should have beaten the Colts at the RCA Dome only for terrible officiating and really should have won that division IMO. Garrard is the real deal at QB and that running game is unstoppable, while that D is just amazing.

Del Rio has done a hell of a job there.

The JETS don't impress me. As a matter of fact, they make me want to puke. How can you people think it will get better in 2008 ? This team has more holes than swiss cheese. The draft won't solve them with 1-2 picks. The team stinks from within. The WR's suck. The QB's are not consistent. The O line is non existent. There is an average D line. That being said, none of them can get together and show up for a big game. Fawk the Patriots. That being said, this team isn;t going anywhere where it can beat them. Look at todays game. That victory was handed to us on a plate. This team didn't have enough heart to take it .

Archived