Clemens Status??

CobraVerde

haven't heard anything either.

I hope he's OK to go, we need this time to evaluate him more. Right now things are not looking good for him and he needs to do something before the seasons over to convince me he's the QB of the future.

He's okay. The Patriot player landed on top of him as his arm was coming down. There's nothing wrong with thw arm, but he had te wind knocked out of him and he felt it in the ribs, but here is no injury. He was given the go ahead to go back in the game, but it was the coach's decision to not play him. Guess they didn't want to take any chances and Pennington was ready.

He's okay. The Patriot player landed on top of him as his arm was coming down. There's nothing wrong with thw arm, but he had te wind knocked out of him and he felt it in the ribs, but here is no injury. He was given the go ahead to go back in the game, but it was the coach's decision to not play him. Guess they didn't want to take any chances and Pennington was ready.

Shoulder and rib injury. getting an MRI today Questionable next week. Some guy said it on Espn.

After the hit, when he was walking off the field, he was holding his left shoulder a bit lower thatn his right, and his arm was motionless at his side and he was holding it with his right hand. It looked like a separated shoulder to me. But that is a total guess. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Archived