Baltimore Ravens

SeniorFlaJet

I never go to another fan board to post but I was so pissed at the Ravens that I

thought I had to say something.

I went to the official board.

Oh the Humanity.................

If you think we go nuts after a loss, ours is a stroll in the park compared to them.

They are starting a petition to fire Billick. they are starting a petition to make Smith

the QB.

To be honest I didn't have the heart to say anything.

unlike a lot of the Pats trolls we've had to deal with over the years-not ALL of them though are a-holes to us...the ones that are, though usually end up with "banned" underneath their names

Oh yea Billick is so fired the minute the season ends

I'd like to see em hire jim Fassel just to further rub it in billicks face. if there was a coach I disliked more than belly, it's billick. there isn't however but if there was :mrgreen:

remember when he was a "genius" after winning the SB? Also, remember when Belichick WASN'T-you know withOUT Tom Brady at QB? Here's my new quote I made up yesterday and I'll say it again;

"A coach is only as smart as his players are good" SoFlaJets 12/16/07

remember when he was a "genius" after winning the SB? Also, remember when Belichick WASN'T-you know withOUT Tom Brady at QB? Here's my new quote I made up yesterday and I'll say it again;

"A coach is only as smart as his players are good" SoFlaJets 12/16/07

you sure you didn't partake in the contents of the bag you found prior to comin up with that sayin? :cool0044:

you sure you didn't partake in the contents of the bag you found prior to comin up with that sayin? :cool0044:

no the quote was from a different coach threadf from yesterday. It was today that I found the bag of "dicks"-I can't handle smoking weed anymore. The last band I was in we would practice over the drummer's house in a tiny room and him and Kevin the bassist would imbibe-and I get home after practice and I started cleaning out the refrigerator and then i remembered why it was I was so damn hungry-contact high

no the quote was from a different coach threadf from yesterday. It was today that I found the bag of "dicks"-I can't handle smoking weed anymore. The last band I was in we would practice over the drummer's house in a tiny room and him and Kevin the bassist would imbibe-and I get home after practice and I started cleaning out the refrigerator and then i remembered why it was I was so damn hungry-contact high

haha yeah I hear ya. that was one thing I was never very good at. I have friends who do it on a regular basis & good for them I guess. I have noticed it's catching up with them though.

Billick will be gone after this season- the Miami game was his final indignity.

Billick has already been assured by team owners he will return next year. And after yesterday i'm pretty sure they are going to start Troy Smith from now on, i mean why not, the last two times ive seen him play he's engineered great scoring drives.

Billick has already been assured by team owners he will return next year. And after yesterday i'm pretty sure they are going to start Troy Smith from now on, i mean why not, the last two times ive seen him play he's engineered great scoring drives.

The kiss of death -from being assured you have a job next year. With a 8 game losing streak and losing to Miami do not be so assured of that.

The inmates run the asylum in Baltimore. It's been that way for a long time.

Remember Ray Lewis calling out Billick earlier this year on his radio show for his play calling decisions?

That team needs a Parcells type of Coach who doesn't let the players run the show.

Archived