1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite Jets Message Board

• JetNation.com
    • TGG
    • JI

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember when Max first started posting on JI. He had a Red Sox AVATAR. For years, I thought Max was a Sawx fan.

hahaha that's not true though. I lost that bet to PFSIKH. I had offered him 10 to 1 on $50 that the Sox wouldn't win the World Series that year. He opted for an Avatar bet.

Rather than keep the avatar I got myself banned! :toot:

Would I ask you that? C'mon now.....

I think the girl is a flat out mess. Yes, I am well aware of her hate for me. I'm crushed. :)

i thought JG hated Limooo, i know she had a crush on you!!!!

She would PM all the time, that Garby Doll really knows her football, ya think

i could score with her. True Dat

i thought JG hated Limooo, i know she had a crush on you!!!!

She would PM all the time, that Garby Doll really knows her football, ya think

i could score with her. True Dat

Now why do you want to make me puke? Why?

I've met some great people through JI and JN. I've met a lot that are sick in the head too.

It is true she didn't like you, small peepee!!!

Not sure why she PM'd me all the time, she must have liked my Limoo Bashing

Wasn't me. but I know who and If he reads this...his stomach will turn as he is reminded I watched in horror as he tongue kissed her right infront of me.

You know who you are.

Wasn't me. but I know who and If he reads this...his stomach will turn as he is reminded I watched in horror as he tongue kissed her right infront of me.

You know who you are.

Is this the same guy that vomited and then fell asleep in the back seat of her car at 16H?

I'm not voting until get some positive rep. If Sooth gives it to me first, so be it.

rep sent

You have to cough up the 55 bucks, first.

That settles it then, I don't want a $55 can coozie that I can buy elsewhere for 99 cents so my vote goes to TGG. I've never visited that site but I'm sure it would be my favorite if I did.

Guys -- I know this is going to be asking a lot. But when the conversation is actually about real people, there is no reason for the nasty, personal stuff. Crude isn't funny. Like someone or not -- doesn't make it right.

There really is no place for that kind of stuff here. ESPECIALLY at this time of the year. The season for forgiveness!

Archived