~~~ Official Jets Vs Titans Gameday Thread ~~~

Smizzy

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has 2 sacks according to NFL.com

I saw that last sack and D'Brick was engaged on Haynesworth and did a pretty good job.

Neither came on Ferguson.

The first came when he was playing Defensive Tackle, the latter on Kowalewski.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see anything special from David Harris. Yes he's better than Jonathan Vilma, but why are some Jets fans annointing him the next best thing? He had the one nice strip sack play and other than that has done barely anything.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see anything special from David Harris. Yes he's better than Jonathan Vilma, but why are some Jets fans annointing him the next best thing? He had the one nice strip sack play and other than that has done barely anything.

you gotta be kidding me Joe-the kid has been real good for us

He can shed blockers very well. It's tough today vs Tennessee but he has done enough to convince me he is the real deal.

He's our leading tackler and has only started 5 games. That might have something to do with it.

you gotta be kidding me Joe-the kid has been real good for us

Everyone likes to get on Vilma for making tackles 5+ yards down the field. Isn't Harris for the most part doing the same thing? He's better than Vilma in the 34, but not by a long shot. Not a chance. I like him, don't get me wrong, but lets not make him the best 34 ILB in the league.

I thought you still thought Vilma was better? You have to be blind not to be happy with his play so far. He certainly looks better than Barton and Kassell. Lays some wood when gets in there, but I think you are right. Jets fans, as usual, are in danger of falling in love too soon.

I thought you still thought Vilma was better? You have to be blind not to be happy with his play so far. He certainly looks better than Barton and Kassell. Lays some wood when gets in there, but I think you are right. Jets fans, as usual, are in danger of falling in love too soon.

I do think Vilma is better, in terms of Vilma's play in the 43 versus' Harris in the 34.

He's good, but he's not great like Jets fans are making him out to be. I've watched more closely the past few weeks and I just don't see greatness..yet.

He's started more than 5 games.

Jonathan Vilma knew how to tack up tackles five yards down the field as well.

Ok my bad it was 7 and thats still just half the season. Also he gets through the guards and when he hits someone they go down. He doesn't get dragged for a few yards like Vilma would.

He's the best second round pick we've had in a long time.

Everyone likes to get on Vilma for making tackles 5+ yards down the field. Isn't Harris for the most part doing the same thing? He's better than Vilma in the 34, but not by a long shot. Not a chance. I like him, don't get me wrong, but lets not make him the best 34 ILB in the league.

Yes he is much better than Vilma in the 3-4.....it's not even close.

It may look like he's dothing nothing but he's doing everything needed of a 3-4 ILB.He's responsible for both the A and B gap and the gaurd in between them.He has the size to take on shed that guard and make the tackle or just stick his nose in there and create a pile.

And of course he hits like a truck.

LOL, exactly.

Why would we listen to a guy who like Mike Nugent??;-):lol:

Yeah, true.

I'd much rather listen to people who believe a running back from Arkansas is going to cure our rushing woes behind this putrid Offensive Line.

Yeah, right. :yawn:

Because Nugent said "Hey, you HAVE to draft me in Round 2" -- Therefore, I'm terrible at judging talent. :lol:

What a joke.

It has nothing to do with where he was drafted. It has to do with the fact that you have a hard-on for a below average kicker.:headbang:

It has nothing to do with where he was drafted. It has to do with the fact that you have a hard-on for a below average kicker.:headbang:

Below average? Really.

Yes, all below average kickers have better FG percentages than Adam Vinatieri and are less than 4 percentage points behind the most accurate kicker of all-time. :yawn:

Archived