3rd overall pick just take mcfadden

GREENSMACKS

rbs have the most immediate impact on a team. this team causes narcolepsy. i have not seen such a boring, methodical, offense in my life.

do not cut kellen loose. build around him, mcfadden and wr in the 2nd or trade vilma for some picks.

this is manginis fault, getting rid of vets that he cant push around and keeping around the young and impressionable or the vets just hanging on.

get mcfadden, he will add atleast 3 wins. example the vikings

rbs have the most immediate impact on a team. this team causes narcolepsy. i have not seen such a boring, methodical, offense in my life.

do not cut kellen loose. build around him, mcfadden and wr in the 2nd or trade vilma for some picks.

this is manginis fault, getting rid of vets that he cant push around and keeping around the young and impressionable or the vets just hanging on.

get mcfadden, he will add atleast 3 wins. example the vikings

The way I see it, we have 2 obstacles to seeing McFadden in green and white.

1) The Jets CANNOT beat Kansas City or fuhgetta bout it.

2) The Atlanta Falcons. Miami and St. Louis will not take a RB but Atlanta might if they are not happy with any of the QB prospects as a top 2 or 3 pick.

You could put Jim Brown in the Jets backfield and he's not going to get anywhere. O-Line, O-Line, O-Line.

Trade down if possible. We need a lot of help, more than McFadden as good as he looks.

I think the jets will make it very public that they are going after McFadden, and at the very last will trade their pick for a mint. I'm on board that we need a difference maker on offense, but i think that needs to be spread between RB and WR.

It appears that we are going to lose Coles, which is fine, as long as we replace him. Leon needs a compliment back there, not a guy that will take all the carries (jones). Let's not forget who got voted team MVP this year. (not that it matters when you have 3 wins are two are against the dolphins)

RT with an early second, and LG with a late second, after that i just hope we get talented players, regardless of position.

our draft position is not yet set-we don't have any spot locked up and I hope we win Sunday-I won't root for my team to lose because of some unproven kid being drafted-I won't fall for it again (Reggie)-you know unless somebody has a time machine handy and comes back from 10 years in the furure to tell me this or that guy will be a hall of famer

I'll literally kill myself if we don't take McFadden.

McFadden!!

Might have to sharpen the blade or start tying the noose...

This team has shown it drafts on need, not by BAP...McFadden could very well be a stud but I just don't see this FO taking him. Is it the right play? Im not sure, I think RB is the least of our problems but seeing a guy like AP do what he is doing def. makes me curious in taking RUN-DMC. The KEY difference is Minn's o-line is fantastic and were last year too when people were talking about Chester Taylor possibly being a pro bowler...our O-line...welllllllll

Archived