4HCrew's J-Mac Jersey and pics from yesterday

BP

:rl: There are other pictures of you floating around her you know. :P

This picture has been approved by Jet Moses. who I had no problem finding because of his bright orange jacket. :lol:

He's drinking my favorite beer, and it's putting him to sleep already. ;)

ebf6c911.jpg

You were pretty wasted, but man was Duane ****ing shot at the end of the game. My god. :lol:

I never saw Duane like that. When they told me that he could hold his fluids I thought they meant booze. Guess they were talking about something else.

Duane are you guys still going to New Orleans in 2009? And Miami and Buffalo next year? Also was that your 16th tailgate of the season?

I think you may have mentioned these things once or twice, just not sure, lol.

:roll:

RAS unlike you guys, in 5H we are certified trained professionals always ready to conquer the next challenge. Whether it is a random shotgun, game of beer pong or jello shot there is no fear... what we do fear is when 124 starts staggering and crying that Nugent gets picked on too much and one day will be a pro bowler

RAS unlike you guys, in 5H we are certified trained professionals always ready to conquer the next challenge. Whether it is a random shotgun, game of beer pong or jello shot there is no fear... what we do fear is when 124 starts staggering and crying that Nugent gets picked on too much and one day will be a pro bowler

I see a call out to RAS. that crew has years of experience -RAS is the challenger up and coming who will be the last one standing?

I don't think I've skipped a beat. I've always practiced pride and professionalism on and off the partying stage. I executed whirlpool action on several shotgun beers and shots, besides the garbage can size jello shots provided by Can't Hackett in his unique storage chamber.

As for 124, he comes out of the gate fast and furious. then he quickly fizzles out. :lol:

isn't burning a jet jersey equiv to burning the flag???

now if JMAC was in so called jersey.. you may get an exemption;)

Actually that is the proper way (have a veteran go through the ceramony, I`m sure there was at least 1 veterean present in that lot at the time) to dispose of a flag when it has gotten to the point to where it is torn/ faded to the point where leaveing it out it disgraceing the county more by it`s display ,which is what JMAC has done to that number on a JET Jersey

THE NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE is simply the man and 4HCrew agrees, quietly. I know his real feeling of the Nuge. He's simply a Nuge lover trying to hide his true feelings.

But c'mon 4H, what is a tailgate with me without a Nuge chant?

RAS I have to admit you are a formidable opponent, which is saying alot these days with the amount of amateurs popping up at the tailgates. I believe a strong offseason conditioning program can make you a serious contender :comb:

BP? An opponent? For what? Beer fetcher possibly. ;)

BP? An opponent? For what? Beer fetcher possibly. ;)

How would you know? :lol: you're all gung ho in the beginning and then you fizzle out as the day goes on. Can't Hackett would have needed a wheel barrow to carry your limp carcass around in Miami had you come with us.

How would you know? :lol: you're all gung ho in the beginning and then you fizzle out as the day goes on. Can't Hackett would have needed a wheel barrow to carry your limp carcass around in Miami had you come with us.

Says the guy who wasn't even tailgating with me in the same area for the majority of the afternoon. I did not fizzle out, I kept it going strong the entire tailgate, so I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I would've needed a wheel barrow? Suuuuuure. You keep thinking these things buddy. You just go right ahead. :lol:

RAS, I think we are all scared to challenge 124 in fear we would have to take over Hackett's babysitting responsibilities ha ha

Thinking back to last year my brother and I should have let 124 set fire to his Pennington jersey after the playoff game.

Archived