Jets | Team has more than $27 million in salary cap space

Smizzy

I just read through this whole thread and had to delete 18 posts for personal attacks.

I know we like to act like children around here, and most of the time it's all in fun. Can we please act like children without the name-calling?

Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean that they are stupid or an idiot. Unless you're BP, then you're just ****ing retarded.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just read through this whole thread and had to delete 18 posts for personal attacks.

I know we like to act like children around here, and most of the time it's all in fun. Can we please act like children without the name-calling?

Just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean that they are stupid or an idiot. Unless you're BP, then you're just ****ing retarded.

AAWWW..you had to delete 18 posts all hungover..that's just terrible. :-$

I edited 25 posts last night, in half the amount of time it took you to delete the posts you just deleted just now. where were you last night when the board was in need, fatty?

AAWWW..you had to delete 18 posts all hungover..that's just terrible. :-$

I edited 25 posts last night, in half the amount of time it took you to delete the posts you just deleted just now. where were you last night when the board was in need, fatty?

I was out socializing. Reading this thread, I see what a bangup job you've done. Good job mediating, idiot.

This is nonsense.

It takes years to implement a season. For the first 2 seasons, Mangini had no choice but to play what he had when he took over (Drob, Ellis, Thomas, Hobson, Vilma etc etc). You simply cannot overhaul an entire unit in 2 seasons. And, not to mention, he started bringing in his guys this year and they all played well (Coleman, Harris, Revis, Elam to some extent).

The first year I agree, he was forced to play those players, but not in the 2nd year. By that time he had 2 off-seasons to bring in his guys. He had a perfect replacement for Vilma in Harris yet for some reason started ilma for the first 7 games and only dropped him because of injury. I think Harris' production proves that he should have been starting from the word go.

You will see, Mangini will make his mark this offseason.

Hopefully. He better!!

Kendall was a mistake, but what did you want them to do? Publicy bend over and give him the 1 million that he cried to the press about? Perhaps if Kendall wasnt such a big whiny sourpuss and handled it differently, he would have gotten his money (see Brandon Moore). If they caved in to the public demands from Kendall they would set bad precedent, bottom line.

They should have given over no matter what precedent it would set. There was no excuse for entering the season with Clarke starting at LG, none.

You loved the Thomas Jones trade, so you cant really criticize it. And I did not like the trade at the time it went down, but I also realize that he had nothing to run behind with this Oline and that he is still a solid back who has some gas in the tank.

It doesn't matter if I loved it LOL, I'm not the HC. It's not my job to recognize what's a good or bad move. Anyways I quickly turned against the deal, about 2 or 3 games into the season. There was absolutely no point in signing him if we already didn't have a great line in place. We actually made our line worse by getting rid of Kendall.

Here's the thing: None of these criticisms are big deals, you can go down every single team and HC in the NFL (outside Beli in NE), and find not only the same problems but plenty more per team/Head Coach.

I don't think it's fair to say they weren't 'big deals'. We invested a lot into TJ being our franchise RB which he will never be with that line and added to the fact that he will be 30 next year it was just a stupid move. The Kendall situation left our whole team in a horrible situation and could have gotten both our QB's killed (they did get hurt).

Also Barton how about not benching your boy Chad Pennington, Was that not a big deal???

Responses in bold.

This is nonsense.

It takes years to implement a season. For the first 2 seasons, Mangini had no choice but to play what he had when he took over (Drob, Ellis, Thomas, Hobson, Vilma etc etc). You simply cannot overhaul an entire unit in 2 seasons. And, not to mention, he started bringing in his guys this year and they all played well (Coleman, Harris, Revis, Elam to some extent).

You will see, Mangini will make his mark this offseason.

Kendall was a mistake, but what did you want them to do? Publicy bend over and give him the 1 million that he cried to the press about? Perhaps if Kendall wasnt such a big whiny sourpuss and handled it differently, he would have gotten his money (see Brandon Moore). If they caved in to the public demands from Kendall they would set bad precedent, bottom line.

You loved the Thomas Jones trade, so you cant really criticize it. And I did not like the trade at the time it went down, but I also realize that he had nothing to run behind with this Oline and that he is still a solid back who has some gas in the tank.

Here's the thing: None of these criticisms are big deals, you can go down every single team and HC in the NFL (outside Beli in NE), and find not only the same problems but plenty more per team/Head Coach.

Great Post!

Archived