Jets | Team has more than $27 million in salary cap space

Smizzy

OK

I wish mangini would go get some real young talent... instead he will go after maybe one or two players... and neither will be a playmaker or under 30.

Ecurb, I'm not a huge fan of Mangini but he has brought in some very good young players, maybe not through FA but definetly through the draft.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure he's explained it quite a few times, LOL. To be fair I could name a few right now.

I have read about all of the points here and hardly any are true. People confusing what a DL does or how he plays, ditto LB, Pete Kendall is the next John Hannah, signing countless FA's that other teams don't want now so their cap number kills us by the time we become competitive. All of these are rediculous reasons. Name one free agent you wanted Mangini to sign that he missed the boat on?

I am a used car salesman actually... :lol:

He sucks...

Kendall - Kendall sucks.

The Oline - Be more specific.

The Dline - Be more specific.

Pennington not being benched - Be more specific.

Vilma not being benched - - Be more specific.

Poor decision making (3 onside kicks in a row was it?) It happens.

Bad motivator (though Ill take that over having a Herm anyday) The team never quit on him.

There is more as well.

Carry on.

I have read about all of the points here and hardly any are true. People confusing what a DL does or how he plays, ditto LB, Pete Kendall is the next John Hannah, signing countells FA's that other teams don't want now so their cap number kills us by the time we become competitive. All of these are rediculous reasons. Name one free agent you wanted Mangini to sign that he missed the boat on?

I'll name a few right now.

Persisting to play undersized players in the front 7 when they clearly didn't fit our system. There was absolutely no excuse for going with D-Rob again in year 2. I think the Vilma/Harris switch just showed how dumb Mangini was for not having Harris in from the word go.

The Pete Kendall situation was a total **** up, maybe not because Kendall was a great player (which he wasn't) but because we had a turnstile waiting in the wings to replace him. He's lucky that **** up didn't kill one of our QB's. Kendall may not have been great but he sure as hell was valuable. BTW he had pro-bowl type year in Washington.

Thomas Jones, Yes I loved this signing when it first happened but it really was a stupid move. RB was a need I admit but there is no point in signing Jones to a big money deal if you're then going to take away one of our best lineman and put in a scrub, the inevitable result was going to be Jonaes having little impact. Add to that, Jones is 29 which is very old for RB's, he was not going to be a long term solution.

There are a lot more but writing this is getting me incredibly depressed so I'm going to leave it at that.

Persisting to play undersized players in the front 7 when they clearly didn't fit our system. There was absolutely no excuse for going with D-Rob again in year 2. I think the Vilma/Harris switch just showed how dumb Mangini was for not having Harris in from the word go.

The Pete Kendall situation was a total **** up, maybe not because Kendall was a great player (which he wasn't) but because we had a turnstile waiting in the wings to replace him. He's lucky that **** up didn't kill one of our QB's. Kendall may not have been great but he sure as hell was valuable. BTW he had pro-bowl type year in Washington.

Thomas Jones, Yes I loved this signing when it first happened but it really was a stupid move. RB was a need I admit but there is no point in signing Jones to a big money deal if you're then going to take away one of our best lineman and put in a scrub, the inevitable result was going to be Jonaes having little impact. Add to that, Jones is 29 which is very old for RB's, he was not going to be a long term solution.

There are a lot more but writing this is getting me incredibly depressed so I'm going to leave it at that.

He was playing the hand that was given. Mangini didn't draft D Rob, or the other undersized guys. They were here when he got here and he thought they were better than the alternative. So far it looks as though he was right unless you could name me a free agent you liked better.

Kendall sucks and is not worth my time discussing. Washington couldn't run the ball today. Mostly because Kendall was pushed all over the place.

Jones will improve as the line does. He still has one year as a productive starter and then he will be a great backup/part timer. I still like the move.

You only gave me three reasons and all were terrible.

He was playing the hand that was given. Mangini didn't draft D Rob, or the other undersized guys. They were here when he got here and he thought they were better than the alternative. So far it looks as though he was right unless you could name me a free agent you liked better.

Kendall sucks and is not worth my time discussing. Washington couldn't run the ball today. Mostly because Kendall was pushed all over the place.

Jones will improve as the line does. He still has one year as a productive starter and then he will be a great backup/part timer. I still like the move.

1. Mangini didn't draft D-Rob so I gave him a free pass but he stuck by him through year Look at Grady Jackson, he would't have been a great long term solution but in the short term IMO he would have worked wonders. This team needs size up fron, Mangini has not provided that at all!!

2.Your opinion on Pete Kendall is pathetic. You're obviously basing it on the one televised playoff game you saw today and are blind to the fact that he has played at a pro-bowl standard all season long. Also the main reason I was pissed at the Kendall situation wasn't so much that I thought Kendall was a great player but that Adrian ****ing Clarke was going to be his ****ing backup!!! That's like playing Russian Roullete with a fully loaded gun!!

3. Your glad that we spent big money on a back (who has never been outstanding) when we had no line for him to run behind and were planning on getting 2 years production from???:roll:

Terrible reasons?? I think not!!!

1. Mangini didn't draft D-Rob so I gave him a free pass but he stuck by him through year Look at Grady Jackson, he would't have been a great long term solution but in the short term IMO he would have worked wonders. This team needs size up fron, Mangini has not provided that at all!! - You mean the Grady Jackson that was cut and has never played in a 3-4? The one who is an innefective backup right now?

2.Your opinion on Pete Kendall is pathetic. You're obviously basing it on the one televised playoff game you saw today and are blind to the fact that he has played at a pro-bowl standard all season long. Also the main reason I was pissed at the Kendall situation wasn't so much that I thought Kendall was a great player but that Adrian ****ing Clarke was going to be his ****ing backup!!! That's like playing Russian Roullete with a fully loaded gun!! - Kendall sucks.

3. Your glad that we spent big money on a back (who has never been outstanding) when we had no line for him to run behind and were planning on getting 2 years production from???:roll: - How did we spend big money on him? He is a good back. I would love to see what he would have gotten on the open market. Tangini tried to get BPA rather than fill needs. This allowed them to get some reasonably prices players that contribute heavily in their first two years. Now with 27 Million and good draft picks it's gametime.

Terrible reasons?? - Yes

:box:

You mean the Grady Jackson that was cut and has never played in a 3-4? The one who is an innefective backup right now?

He is 340 pounds and is and always has been a monster vs the Run and will always demand double blocking simply because he is that darn big. Did you watch the Jacksonville game today?? Hardly ineffective!!!

Kendall sucks.

Why even bother???:roll:

How did we spend big money on him? He is a good back. I would love to see what he would have gotten on the open market. Tangini tried to get BPA rather than fill needs. This allowed them to get some reasonably prices players that contribute heavily in their first two years. Now with 27 Million and good draft picks it's gametime.

He is an average back, nothing more. He requires a very good line to be effective and running behind our **** poor line was always going to spell disaster. They should never have invested as much as they did in Jones because he was never going to be a long term solution. He will be 30 next year so even if we do get him a good line (which he need) he will still not be that effective.

He is 340 pounds and is and always has been a monster vs the Run and will always demand double blocking simply because he is that darn big. Did you watch the Jacksonville game today?? Hardly ineffective!!! - We will see this week when he plays a better rushing team. One tackle and one assist in a 1 gap defense is a joke btw.

Why even bother???:roll: - I agree

He is an average back, nothing more. He requires a very good line to be effective and running behind our **** poor line was always going to spell disaster. They should never have invested as much as they did in Jones because he was never going to be a long term solution. He will be 30 next year so even if we do get him a good line (which he need) he will still not be that effective. - Still ran for 1,000 yards behind a bunch of turnstiles as you like to call them.

:P

I did feel it was important to point out in all of this that saying mangini should be fired after 2 years seems quite hastey. The steelers and bill cowher are a perfect example how having faith in your head coach can pay off. Yes, this year was a let down, but our SOS was .513 compared to last years of .465; thats basically playing all teams above .500 record and last year playing all teams below .500 record. It's not the biggest difference in the world, but this year was really a year that displayed our talent level. If our team is as bad as our record shows this year, than you have to give all the credit to mangini for bringing a relatively talent stricken team to the playoffs, which included beating the pats in foxboro.

We lost 6 or 7 games this year by a td or less, that is generally a good sign if anything. And i am also pretty tired of the argument that mangini and tannenbaum don't bring in quality free agents; who were they suppose to bring in last year?? The only UFA last year that were worth signing on the Oline was really leonard davis and steinbach; both signed absolutely enormous contracts. You can give them credit though for bringing in Stacy Andrews, which allowed them to give him the absolute red carpet treatment before this year where he will be an UFA. If the jets can get him that will be a huge signing. As for the dline who would u want them to have gotten; Adalius thomas?? he basically signed on the first day of free agency for below the amount of money most though he'd get. He wanted to play for that pats and there was really no way the jets were getting him, so it's pretty hard to complain about mangini for that one. There really were no other dline players that were worth signing unless you wanted Corey redding, ian scott, chad lavalais etc. THe UFA for linebackers included cato june (coming off injury and doens't fit our scheme), london fletcher (hes 32), joey porter (mouth is bigger than play, will be 30 and will require huge money) and Lavaar Arrington (injured). Now, it is extremely easy to criticize mangini and co. for not bringing in any impact free agents, but there basically wasn't anyone for them to bring in. This year will be different because there will be more UFA that can help us; Max Starks, Stacy Andrews, Randall Gay, Jake Scott, Ryan lilja, Faneca and even tommy kelly.

However, i am a firm beleiver that you need to give your head coach atleast 3 years to build a team through the draft and FA in order to truly evaluate him. He is just getting his players in their now and most of the players he's selected are playing quite well; Mangold will be a perrenial pro bowler, Harris is going to be one of the best 34 ILB in the league, Revis is a #1 CB, Leon Washington is our most explosive offensive player and Dbrick played fantastic the first 8 games this year and than struggled do to the human turnstile playing next to him. And when building a team you need a LT and we didn't have one and i dare anyone to say he wasn't considered the smart pick; every scout had him as a franchise LT with immense upside so even though he isn't playing the best right now i would have made that pick every day and twice on sundays.

That having been said, I think all this negativity is spurned from the losing and is a bit irrational. Mangini basically brought a pretty talentless team to the playoffs using gadget plays, mismatches and creative play calling. The same thing that we used to win we went away from; we brought in a good running back in TJ and completely took away chads best asset, the play action. Also, schotty pretty much ran the offense that was taylored for chad with clemens. I think we have to wait until the end of this season in order to pass judgement. We give clemens a full offseason as the incumbent starter, schotty an entire offseason to make an offense for clemens and mangini to bring in more of his players (FA - Stacy Andrews, Randal Gay Draft - gholston, duke robinson) and find a defensive coordinator.

Did you even watch any of the Jets games this season? Because with your reasons it seems you missed this season. Kendall is not a great OL, but the Redskins made the playoffs with a crappy QB. They had a decent running game at times but last time I checked, the Redskins made the playoffs while the Jets OL was one of the worst in the NFL.

You can say Kendall sucks but if he sucks what the heck does that say about the OL of the NY Jets? They were about 100 times worse than Kendall. And Kendall's replacements, they shouldn't even be in the Arena Football league at this point.

So making an excuse that Kendall sucks is nice, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THE JETS COULD NOT EVEN REPLACE A GUY WHO you say SUCKS...

What does that say about this coaching staff and front office?

Did you even watch any of the Jets games this season? Because with your reasons it seems you missed this season. Kendall is not a great OL, but the Redskins made the playoffs with a crappy QB. They had a decent running game at times but last time I checked, the Redskins made the playoffs while the Jets OL was one of the worst in the NFL.

You can say Kendall sucks but if he sucks what the heck does that say about the OL of the NY Jets? They were about 100 times worse than Kendall. And Kendall's replacements, they shouldn't even be in the Arena Football league at this point.

So making an excuse that Kendall sucks is nice, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THE JETS COULD NOT EVEN REPLACE A GUY WHO you say SUCKS...

What does that say about this coaching staff and front office?

It says there was no one available. and Kendall was far from the reason the Skins made the playoffs.

I did feel it was important to point out in all of this that saying mangini should be fired after 2 years seems quite hastey. The steelers and bill cowher are a perfect example how having faith in your head coach can pay off. Yes, this year was a let down, but our SOS was .513 compared to last years of .465; thats basically playing all teams above .500 record and last year playing all teams below .500 record. It's not the biggest difference in the world, but this year was really a year that displayed our talent level. If our team is as bad as our record shows this year, than you have to give all the credit to mangini for bringing a relatively talent stricken team to the playoffs, which included beating the pats in foxboro.

We lost 6 or 7 games this year by a td or less, that is generally a good sign if anything. And i am also pretty tired of the argument that mangini and tannenbaum don't bring in quality free agents; who were they suppose to bring in last year?? The only UFA last year that were worth signing on the Oline was really leonard davis and steinbach; both signed absolutely enormous contracts. You can give them credit though for bringing in Stacy Andrews, which allowed them to give him the absolute red carpet treatment before this year where he will be an UFA. If the jets can get him that will be a huge signing. As for the dline who would u want them to have gotten; Adalius thomas?? he basically signed on the first day of free agency for below the amount of money most though he'd get. He wanted to play for that pats and there was really no way the jets were getting him, so it's pretty hard to complain about mangini for that one. There really were no other dline players that were worth signing unless you wanted Corey redding, ian scott, chad lavalais etc. THe UFA for linebackers included cato june (coming off injury and doens't fit our scheme), london fletcher (hes 32), joey porter (mouth is bigger than play, will be 30 and will require huge money) and Lavaar Arrington (injured). Now, it is extremely easy to criticize mangini and co. for not bringing in any impact free agents, but there basically wasn't anyone for them to bring in. This year will be different because there will be more UFA that can help us; Max Starks, Stacy Andrews, Randall Gay, Jake Scott, Ryan lilja, Faneca and even tommy kelly.

However, i am a firm beleiver that you need to give your head coach atleast 3 years to build a team through the draft and FA in order to truly evaluate him. He is just getting his players in their now and most of the players he's selected are playing quite well; Mangold will be a perrenial pro bowler, Harris is going to be one of the best 34 ILB in the league, Revis is a #1 CB, Leon Washington is our most explosive offensive player and Dbrick played fantastic the first 8 games this year and than struggled do to the human turnstile playing next to him. And when building a team you need a LT and we didn't have one and i dare anyone to say he wasn't considered the smart pick; every scout had him as a franchise LT with immense upside so even though he isn't playing the best right now i would have made that pick every day and twice on sundays.

That having been said, I think all this negativity is spurned from the losing and is a bit irrational. Mangini basically brought a pretty talentless team to the playoffs using gadget plays, mismatches and creative play calling. The same thing that we used to win we went away from; we brought in a good running back in TJ and completely took away chads best asset, the play action. Also, schotty pretty much ran the offense that was taylored for chad with clemens. I think we have to wait until the end of this season in order to pass judgement. We give clemens a full offseason as the incumbent starter, schotty an entire offseason to make an offense for clemens and mangini to bring in more of his players (FA - Stacy Andrews, Randal Gay Draft - gholston, duke robinson) and find a defensive coordinator.

Great post!

Stop with the excuses. You just make yourself look more stupid.

Bro, there is no need for name calling. Just pointing out the obvious. The same people who say Clarke sucks, say Jones sucks and still don't understand what DL do. It is all good.

Cower made the AFC Championship in his third season. He went to the super bowl in his fourth season. THey made the playoffs for 6 straight years. The guy had like 3 losing seasons in 15 years as a HC. Bringing up him is a bad example..

Mangini went 4-12 in his second season. Cower went 9-7 and made the playoffs. I don't see the similarities.

Bro, there is no need for name calling. Just pointing out the obvious. The same people who say Clarke sucks, say Jones sucks and still don't understand what DL do. It is all good.

Did you even watch the team this year? A person who claims Clarke is just as good as Kendall obviously doesn't watch too many football games. You must have missed the fact that the Jets had one of the worst OL in the NFL while the Skins had a good running game with a crappy QB most of the season. Kendall is an avg at best OL, but he was about 100 times better than Clarke, Smith or anybody else the Jets threw out there.

Like I said, if you think Kendall sucks and the Jets couldn't even replace a guy who sucks, that says your coach and FO suck. End of story.

The Colts lost an ALL pro OL, and 4 out of 5 of their starting OL from last season, yet they still won 13 games.

Did you even watch the team this year? A person who claims Clarke is just as good as Kendall obviously doesn't watch too many football games. You must have missed the fact that the Jets had one of the worst OL in the NFL while the Skins had a good running game with a crappy QB most of the season. Kendall is an avg at best OL, but he was about 100 times better than Clarke, Smith or anybody else the Jets threw out there.

Like I said, if you think Kendall sucks and the Jets couldn't even replace a guy who sucks, that says your coach and FO suck. End of story.

The Colts lost an ALL pro OL, and 4 out of 5 of their starting OL from last season, yet they still won 13 games.

Portis 3.9 Ypc

T Jones 3.9 Ypc

Wash also has a better TE, WR's and a better RB. But lets forget about that.

Colts have a lot of talent on both side of the ball and their stats did fall some this season.

You still haven't said who the FO could have signed to replace Clarke. Still waiting.

Cower made the AFC Championship in his third season. He went to the super bowl in his fourth season. THey made the playoffs for 6 straight years. The guy had like 3 losing seasons in 15 years as a HC. Bringing up him is a bad example..

Mangini went 4-12 in his second season. Cower went 9-7 and made the playoffs. I don't see the similarities.

What did you think Mangini's record would be in his first season?

What did you think Mangini's record would be in his first season?

8-8. It's the NFL. If a team can't win 7 or 8 games then the coach sucks and the FO did a lousy job. The NFL is based on parity now. Teams that can't win at least 7 games are doing something wrong.

As far as the OL maybe they should have drafted an OL instead of trading away half their picks for Revis, Harris, and Jones. Or maybe they should have traded for somebody back in April. They knew Kendall wanted more money. THey knew they weren't going to pay him. They should have known he did something similiar a few years back on the Cardinals. Waiting until August to trade him was stupid. Of course by then there is nobody available. It's called do your homework in Feb, March, and April when you can actually improve your team. Not wait until August when you basically screwed yourself.

And if Clarke is so good as you say, then I guess the Jets don't need to address the OL this offseason huh?

This is nonsense.

It takes years to implement a season. For the first 2 seasons, Mangini had no choice but to play what he had when he took over (Drob, Ellis, Thomas, Hobson, Vilma etc etc). You simply cannot overhaul an entire unit in 2 seasons. And, not to mention, he started bringing in his guys this year and they all played well (Coleman, Harris, Revis, Elam to some extent).

You will see, Mangini will make his mark this offseason.

Kendall was a mistake, but what did you want them to do? Publicy bend over and give him the 1 million that he cried to the press about? Perhaps if Kendall wasnt such a big whiny sourpuss and handled it differently, he would have gotten his money (see Brandon Moore). If they caved in to the public demands from Kendall they would set bad precedent, bottom line.

You loved the Thomas Jones trade, so you cant really criticize it. And I did not like the trade at the time it went down, but I also realize that he had nothing to run behind with this Oline and that he is still a solid back who has some gas in the tank.

Here's the thing: None of these criticisms are big deals, you can go down every single team and HC in the NFL (outside Beli in NE), and find not only the same problems but plenty more per team/Head Coach.

Portis 3.9 Ypc

T Jones 3.9 Ypc

Wash also has a better TE, WR's and a better RB. But lets forget about that.

Colts have a lot of talent on both side of the ball and their stats did fall some this season.

You still haven't said who the FO could have signed to replace Clarke. Still waiting.

Portis is way overrated. He hasn't looked anything like a great RB since he ran behind that sick OL Denver had, that also made Olandis Gary & Mike Anderson look like future HOF'ers. 200 of his rushing yards this year came against our sorry-ass run defense. Against non-NYJ opponents, he averaged just under 3.7ypc.

Both Portis and particularly Betts saw their ypc #'s drop when Pete Kendall replaced Derrick Dockery (the one OG I really wanted most in FA this past year). They also had 17 QB fumbles this year; dominant pass protection doesn't lead to a QB fumble every game.

The Colts have Peyton Manning. Without him they're a .500 team maybe & Dungy is back to being the idiot in TB who couldn't outsmart playoff teams on gameday...like he did for years WITH Peyton Manning.

However...

Having Clarke as the replacement for Kendall was inexcusable. They knew going into the season he wanted a pay raise. They had (allegedly) hand-shake agreed to it prior. They knew Kendall had a history of being a malcontent who badmouthed the CS/FO when he didn't get his way. They knew all this before FA started. They knew this going into the draft. And they still had Kendall on the team in August & didn't have to let him go for $1M. I don't like giving in to players strong-arming them, but it seems that was the agreement that the FO made with him & they re-negged on the deal. I'd be pissed off, too.

And to compound that mistake by letting this player - the team's NFLPA rep no less - stick around all through the off-season, the draft, mini camp, training camp, every pre-season game, etc; to compound that with neither finding a replacement for him nor grudgingly giving him the $1M they agreed to, and go into the season with Adriane Clarke as the starter....it was an offseason-long amateur hour for the Jets FO.

This is nonsense.

It takes years to implement a season. For the first 2 seasons, Mangini had no choice but to play what he had when he took over (Drob, Ellis, Thomas, Hobson, Vilma etc etc). You simply cannot overhaul an entire unit in 2 seasons. And, not to mention, he started bringing in his guys this year and they all played well (Coleman, Harris, Revis, Elam to some extent).

You will see, Mangini will make his mark this offseason.

Kendall was a mistake, but what did you want them to do? Publicy bend over and give him the 1 million that he cried to the press about? Perhaps if Kendall wasnt such a big whiny sourpuss and handled it differently, he would have gotten his money (see Brandon Moore). If they caved in to the public demands from Kendall they would set bad precedent, bottom line.

You loved the Thomas Jones trade, so you cant really criticize it. And I did not like the trade at the time it went down, but I also realize that he had nothing to run behind with this Oline and that he is still a solid back who has some gas in the tank.

Here's the thing: None of these criticisms are big deals, you can go down every single team and HC in the NFL (outside Beli in NE), and find not only the same problems but plenty more per team/Head Coach.

The same thing could be said about Herm Edwards too. The same thing could have been said about Jim Mora Jr. Little things lead to 4-12 seasons. When an NFL team goes 4-12 it means the front office isn't doing a good job and the coaching staff isn't doing a good job.

Who goes 4-12 in the NFL? The Raiders, the 49ers, Lions, Dolphins, and now the Jets every other year... Teams that go 4-12 two out of the past three seasons starts to look like a team that isn't building anything.

You can't say Herm is ruining the Chiefs and they suck for life after two seasons and then use the excuse that Mangini is only in year two. It doesn't work that way. Most of us think Herm is a bad coach, but last time I checked, 4-12 is still 4-12 no matter what excuses you use.

And I don't remember hearing you or many people claiming this was a rebuilding year before the season started.

The same thing could be said about Herm Edwards too. The same thing could have been said about Jim Mora Jr. Little things lead to 4-12 seasons. When an NFL team goes 4-12 it means the front office isn't doing a good job and the coaching staff isn't doing a good job.

Who goes 4-12 in the NFL? The Raiders, the 49ers, Lions, Dolphins, and now the Jets every other year... Teams that go 4-12 two out of the past three seasons starts to look like a team that isn't building anything.

You can't say Herm is ruining the Chiefs and they suck for life after two seasons and then use the excuse that Mangini is only in year two. It doesn't work that way. Most of us think Herm is a bad coach, but last time I checked, 4-12 is still 4-12 no matter what excuses you use.

And I don't remember hearing you or many people claiming this was a rebuilding year before the season started.

Well then you werent listening. I said time and time again last year that not only was our 10-6 season in 2006 a rebuilding season, but so was the upcoming 2007 season. I also said this team would not compete for a superbowl until 2009 at the earliest, and thats dependent on Clemens panning out or( picking up a vet QB like a Jeff Garcia) should he not.

Look, if Mangini/Tannenbaum arent more aggressive in FA/and or sign some legit player(s) this offseason, then they should be criticized. All signs point to them throwing some money around in free agency this year, as is typical of most coaches in year 3 of a rebuilding project.

Lets see what they do. Fair enough?

Criticizing them for not spending money before free agency has even started is just alittle too ridiculous for me.

FTR, Barton is right. I think he predicted either a 7-9 or 6-10 season this year.

4-12 is far worse than 7-9. And considering 2 of those wins came against one of the worst teams in the history of the NFL, it was a bad bad season.

Yeah they shouldn't be criticized for not spending money this offseason. We don't know what they'll do. Lets hope the spend money on top tier talent and draft a couple of great players. That's all we can hope for at this point. Because rebuilding doesn't mean you get worse going into year 3.

What team hasnt? Also Tannenbaum makes those picks...

Doesn't Tannenbaum also sign the FA's?

Still waiting for an answer on this one...Why does Tannenbaum get credit for the draft, and Mangini gets the blame for the FA (or lack thereof)???

Still waiting for an answer on this one...Why does Tannenbaum get credit for the draft, and Mangini gets the blame for the FA (or lack thereof)???

I think you're either going to be waiting a long time, or will get that good old ecurb robotic response.

''Mangini sucks, he should be fired, he's just like Herm'' :confused0058:

Dude, people here who have known me for over 6 years now know that I am a man of my word and that I stand by my claims and convictions.

Bwa-hahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayou'reagoofhahahahahahaahahahahaaha

hahaahhhaahhahahahandfullofcraphahahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahhaecurbexposedyourasshahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaaha

Bwa-hahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayou'reagoofhahahahahahaahahahahaaha

hahaahhhaahhahahahandfullofcraphahahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahhaecurbexposedyourasshahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhaaha

Wait, JonE is agreeing with ecurb? that's a good thing, right?

:rl:

Archived