Jets | Team has more than $27 million in salary cap space

Smizzy

**** Chad

THis coaching staff couldnt even use Kellen properly... they suck... with any QB...

Cut your stupid bull**** and talk real football... leave your childish agenda at the door before you come back in.

Chad: 1-8

Kellen: 3-4

Same stupid playcalling.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad: 1-8

Kellen: 3-4

Same stupid playcalling.

A little misleading dont ya think?

What were both of their TD/INT ratios?

The defense came on at the end of the year... the same stupid offense was being played...

Run

Run

Out Pattern

Run

Out Pattern

Out Pattern (int)

A little misleading dont ya think?

What were both of their TD/INT ratios?

The defense came on at the end of the year... the same stupid offense was being played...

Run

Run

Out Pattern

Run

Out Pattern

Out Pattern (int)

That same defense that came through and stepped up when Mangini, the "idiot" took over the D again??

ecurb - this coaching staff went 10-6 last year with a rag arm QB and smoke and mirrors on defense.

playing a game with chadwick at QB is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. this season he completely melted down in the 4th quarter. even a journeyman QB would have won 3-4 more games than chadwick.

if staff can win 10 games with a total lack of talent than i would say they should be able to at least repeat that feat with some talented FA additions.

The problem is if you give them credit for a 10-6 season than you have to blame them for a 4-12 season.

So you just proved Mangini is a pretty good DC... we already knew that... he did it for the Pats... he sucks as a head coach...

You idiot.... prove he is a good HC... not DC

10-6 with one of the worst rosters in history. You loved him until he benched your lovechild.

10-6 with one of the worst rosters in history. You loved him

I don't get this comment. So if they went 10-6 with one of the worst rosters in history and then the next season without any real injuries they go 4-12 what do you call the HC then?

You can't say he's a Genius for going 10-6 and then ignore the fact they went 4-12 a year later.

So far He looks more like a one year wonder more than anything else. Lets hope next season is different.

I don't get this comment. So if they went 10-6 with one of the worst rosters in history and then the next season without any real injuries they go 4-12 what do you call the HC then?

You can't say he's a Genius for going 10-6 and then ignore the fact they went 4-12 a year later.

So far He looks more like a one year wonder more than anything else. Lets hope next season is different.

AT best... he had players buying into a new system giving 110% for a new coach... after a year of his bull**** the players werent giving 110% anymore and his flaws were exposed...

mangina could have had grady jackson, he is playing great!!!!!

where do Jags get all these DL as stoud and henderson are both out

the talent evaluation of jests is terrible!!!!!!!!

mangina could have had grady jackson, he is playing great!!!!!

where do Jags get all these DL as stoud and henderson are both out

the talent evaluation of jests is terrible!!!!!!!!

That is the problem I've had with this team for years. If you watch other teams, it's not the same 22 starters year in and year out. It seems other teams find ways to add depth, to get players to play out of their minds, and they find ways to replace and revamp rosters. The Jets always seem to dump their best players yet never replace them.

That is the problem I've had with this team for years. If you watch other teams, it's not the same 22 starters year in and year out. It seems other teams find ways to add depth, to get players to play out of their minds, and they find ways to replace and revamp rosters. The Jets always seem to dump their best players yet never replace them.

IMO the only way you keep your HC when you go 4-12 is because of injuries

Jets were healthy all year, that goes on HC

Am i confident EM can turn it around .... No

Watch Drob make the pro bowl in a 4-3.... the final nail so to speak

He took a 4-12 team to 10-6 with only rookie additions as well as a philosophy change on defense. He had a very weak schedule, but 10-6 was a marked improvement. Last season our schedule was significantly more difficult. They did not improve the team much via free agency, really only bringing in Thomas Jones. They made a mistake with the offensive line, I agree. They are by no means perfect, I agree. But don't be fooled, ecrub was all over their jocks until the exact day they benched Chad Pennington. Then he immediately changed his stance and blamed the coaching staff for everything. Then he disappeared until the exact moment that Chad came in for an injured Clemens, to which he shows up after weeks of disappearing. Then after Chad basically sucked he said Mangini sucked for not having benched him sooner. I don't really think the coaching staff is perfect, but I think they will improve. Anybody who supported them in the firt place would have had to accept mistakes given how young they are. Only an idiot would support them in the first place then bash them after 2 years. Ecurb is an idiot.

He took a 4-12 team to 10-6 with only rookie additions as well as a philosophy change on defense. He had a very weak schedule, but 10-6 was a marked improvement. Last season our schedule was significantly more difficult. They did not improve the team much via free agency, really only bringing in Thomas Jones. They made a mistake with the offensive line, I agree. They are by no means perfect, I agree. But don't be fooled, ecrub was all over their jocks until the exact day they benched Chad Pennington. Then he immediately changed his stance and blamed the coaching staff for everything. Then he disappeared until the exact moment that Chad came in for an injured Clemens, to which he shows up after weeks of disappearing. Then after Chad basically sucked he said Mangini sucked for not having benched him sooner. I don't really think the coaching staff is perfect, but I think they will improve. Anybody who supported them in the firt place would have had to accept mistakes given how young they are. Only an idiot would support them in the first place then bash them after 2 years. Ecurb is an idiot.

Who cares what I did... the fact is this is how I feel now... feelings change... most JETS fans LOVED herm year one... look at him now...

Dont go by the 05' teams record... it was a playoff caliber team... they got there in 04' and were just as good if not better in 05'... injuries and Herm killed them...

Mangini essentially got the 04' JETS minus Curtis Martin... and turned out a 10-6 season...

Then he turned a playoff caliber team into a mess by not using the proper defense to fit his personel or bring in the proper players for his defense... he left the JETS with NO o-line whatsoever... and failed to get a playoff team even to a winning record...

Who knows. It's not about supporting them, it's more about seeing what they do or don't do. If they don't do anything in free agency this year, suddenly you have to think they are either cheap or just don't have a clue how to build a winning team.

And this years schedule was not exactly harder than last year. Most of the teams they played this year sucked. Heck, most of the NFL sucked this year besides a couple of teams. The NFL is made for teams to go 8-8. Call it parity at it's finest. Teams that go 4-12 have bad coaching, poor players, and poor offseasons.

I will wait and see for next year but if they wind up 5-11 and show no signs of improvement, I'd say this regime should be gone. And if KC isn't the answer, I'd say this regime should be gone because how many coaches get a second chance to pick their QB of the future. I hope they go 8-8 next year and show great things for the future. But at this point, I really don't have that much faith in this staff anymore. They have done too many stupid things in the offseason and during the season to give me much confidence for the future.

And this theory that they are just young and learning is bogus. Yeah they are young and they are learning, but you are not talking about 14 year old kids. Either you get the job done or you don't, regardless of how old you are or how much experience you have.

I praised EM last year

But without any excuses the jests were unwatchable for most of the year

this goes on EM, no one else

the schedule was hardly more difficult this year

EM gets 1 more year from me that is it, if woody could have convinced cowher to coach next year... it would be 2 and done

if he doesn't go at least 7-9 next year, he should be toast!!

Who cares what I did... the fact is this is how I feel now... feelings change... most JETS fans LOVED herm year one... look at him now...

Dont go by the 05' teams record... it was a playoff caliber team... they got there in 04' and were just as good if not better in 05'... injuries and Herm killed them...

Mangini essentially got the 04' JETS minus Curtis Martin... and turned out a 10-6 season...

Then he turned a playoff caliber team into a mess by not using the proper defense to fit his personel or bring in the proper players for his defense... he left the JETS with NO o-line whatsoever... and failed to get a playoff team even to a winning record...

But you just said the D wasn't the problem and was why Kellen had a better record. The personnel has been fine when Mangini runs it, hence why Sutton is likely gone this year. The personnel on the D is sufficient for the most part, as indicated by 2 straight seasons of having a very solid D post bye week when Mangini took over. The problem is th offense and the personnel on it. WEhen your QB either sucks ass (Chad) or essentially is a rookie (Kellen) you're not going to score alot of points and win games. But let's be real, this has nothing to do with Mangini. It's just your anger at the fact that Chad sucks and you directing it towards Mangini.

But you just said the D wasn't the problem and was why Kellen had a better record. The personnel has been fine when Mangini runs it, hence why Sutton is likely gone this year. The personnel on the D is sufficient for the most part, as indicated by 2 straight seasons of having a very solid D post bye week when Mangini took over. The problem is th offense and the personnel on it. WEhen your QB either sucks ass (Chad) or essentially is a rookie (Kellen) you're not going to score alot of points and win games. But let's be real, this has nothing to do with Mangini. It's just your anger at the fact that Chad sucks and you directing it towards Mangini.

Cut the **** about Chad... I dont care... he is gone and I cant wait to meet our new starting QB.

and again with this "once Mangini runs it" crap... HE IS NOT A DC ANYMORE!!!

Get that through your head Boozer... HE IS NOT A DC...

Lets play that game though... sure he is a good DC... we know that... so lets downgrade him and find a real HC... becuase he sucks at the HC job...

Who knows. It's not about supporting them, it's more about seeing what they do or don't do. If they don't do anything in free agency this year, suddenly you have to think they are either cheap or just don't have a clue how to build a winning team.

And this years schedule was not exactly harder than last year. Most of the teams they played this year sucked. Heck, most of the NFL sucked this year besides a couple of teams. The NFL is made for teams to go 8-8. Call it parity at it's finest. Teams that go 4-12 have bad coaching, poor players, and poor offseasons.

I will wait and see for next year but if they wind up 5-11 and show no signs of improvement, I'd say this regime should be gone. And if KC isn't the answer, I'd say this regime should be gone because how many coaches get a second chance to pick their QB of the future. I hope they go 8-8 next year and show great things for the future. But at this point, I really don't have that much faith in this staff anymore. They have done too many stupid things in the offseason and during the season to give me much confidence for the future.

And this theory that they are just young and learning is bogus. Yeah they are young and they are learning, but you are not talking about 14 year old kids. Either you get the job done or you don't, regardless of how old you are or how much experience you have.

This year will be alot different IMO. Last year did not have alot of FA's that really fit what we needed. Adalius Thomas?? Do you realize that analysts and fans are calling him one of the more disappointing signings of the year? He's a good LB, but he's not all world and not worth the money they paid. Terrell Suggs is, and always was, the better LB. You keep looking for a quality NT, but there really has not been one that fits. Nor is it necessary as indicated once D Harris stepped in. Anothr quality ILB via the draft (ie Laurinitis) and try to sign Suggs and our D would be stout as hell. Heck, keep the same personnel and just find a DC that knows how to coach these guys like Mangini wants and they instantly improve. They made a huge mistake with Kendall and the OL in general. I can live with that and fully expect them to improve it this year.

Cut the **** about Chad... I dont care... he is gone and I cant wait to meet our new starting QB.

and again with this "once Mangini runs it" crap... HE IS NOT A DC ANYMORE!!!

Get that through your head Boozer... HE IS NOT A DC...

Lets play that game though... sure he is a good DC... we know that... so lets downgrade him and find a real HC... becuase he sucks at the HC job...

No numbnuts, how about he hires a DC who knows what he wants and how to coach. Which is obviously why we're going after Ryan.

But how does that prove Mangini is a good HC, he had a good first year but since has done nothing.

It doesnt... it makes no sense... lol

Mangini is not a good HC... he is a pretty good DC who BB made look great...

This year will be alot different IMO. Last year did not have alot of FA's that really fit what we needed. Adalius Thomas?? Do you realize that analysts and fans are calling him one of the more disappointing signings of the year? He's a good LB, but he's not all world and not worth the money they paid. Terrell Suggs is, and always was, the better LB. You keep looking for a quality NT, but there really has not been one that fits. Nor is it necessary as indicated once D Harris stepped in. Anothr quality ILB via the draft (ie Laurinitis) and try to sign Suggs and our D would be stout as hell. Heck, keep the same personnel and just find a DC that knows how to coach these guys like Mangini wants and they instantly improve. They made a huge mistake with Kendall and the OL in general. I can live with that and fully expect them to improve it this year.

I hope they add a few players through free agency and through the draft. In todays NFL they don't have to spend a billion bucks to improve from one season to the next.

I just hope they attempt to improve the OL, the DL, and the WR. It's not like they need 20 players. They might not be 12-4 next year but with some good offseason moves and draft picks, they could easily go 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs.

What I don't want to hear is some bullcrap about "We tried to sign Suggs but he wanted more money.." yet the reality is they never attempted to sign him they just threw out a lowball number knowing he'd never even look at it. Teams seem to do that to please fans or think fans are stupid. I want to see improvements, not bullcrap attempts.

Did you expect us to go to the superbowl?

I think he expected an improved team in 08' to at least go 8-8

Mangini is not a good HC... he is a good DC and thats all...

He cannot manage players properly...

He goes for Character rather than Talent...

He leaves VETS in for too long even when they arent playing good just like Herm used to... (Vilma and Chad)

The list goes on...

Tell me why he is a good HC... please...

So take the bet. If he's such a horrible coach then how could you expect him to take a 4-12 team to 8-8 with a top 10 pick. Put your money where your flipfloppin big ****ing mouth is.

I cant trust Mangini to win with this team sadly... he will let a veteran OL walk in the pre-season... then let the veteran QB blow some games... and some more before replacing him... then let the defense fall apart before trying to patch it up...

Archived