Jets | Team has more than $27 million in salary cap space

Smizzy

We went Four and ****ing Twelve!!!

There is a big difference between expecting us to go to the SB and being as bad as any team in the league!!!

A team that goes 4-12 is considered a bad season. People are laughing at Herm in KC cause they went 4-12 and deservedly so. Yet Mangini and the Jets go 4-12 and we are supposed to cheer about it? That makes no sense.

Like I said, teams in the NFL should go 8-8. If they wind up 4-12 it means the coaches sucked, the GM sucked and the players sucked. Sometimes there are a ton of injuries so yeah excuses might be made. But this season, injuries weren't the issue.

And if they go 8-8 next year, Boozer won't disappear, he'll just show up under a different user name.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about you just follow the rules and stop being an ******* that is trying to ruin Max's site.

Eh, ecurb. I think we have everything under control here. the peanut gallery comments are not needed. thank you!

why didn't EM play bender in last game?

or david ball? he played F'n JMac who should have been fired games ago

EM should have treated the last week as an evaluation game

He sucks... and people are defending him just like people defended Herm...

Why would I bet on the JETS losing? I dont want them to... I just feel they will with mangini here...

Im surprised you are so strongly for a coach who is followling the same trend as Herm...

Take over a playoff caliber team

Win 10+ games and make the playoffs

Blow it and win 5 or less games

NOw we expect him to win again

Guess what happens next..

I don't want to see a 9-7 season where they really stink. Then in 2009 they go 5-11 or something. Who wants to go through Herm Version 2. I want to see real improvements, not smoke and mirrors. Smoke and Mirrors are nice if all you like are 8-8 quality teams forever.

Why would I bet on the JETS losing? I dont want them to... I just feel they will with mangini here...

Im surprised you are so strongly for a coach who is followling the same trend as Herm...

Take over a playoff caliber team

Win 10+ games and make the playoffs

Blow it and win 5 or less games

NOw we expect him to win again

Guess what happens next..

You're not rooting for them to lose more than 8 games, you are already resigned to that fact that he stinks so badly as a coach and that he has zero upside what so ever so why npt? You got nothing to lose, I'm not even asking you to leave the site, just use the pic as your avatar to show what a dunce you are. If you win then I will leave for good. I have everything to lose seeing as I don't bother with TGG and am IP banned from JI. So why not? Put your money where your mouth is or shut it.

I don't want to see a 9-7 season where they really stink. Then in 2009 they go 5-11 or something. Who wants to go through Herm Version 2. I want to see real improvements, not smoke and mirrors. Smoke and Mirrors are nice if all you like are 8-8 quality teams forever.

Exactly... this is turning into Herm V2.0

Herm created wins by getting the players to play hard and motivating them... just like Mangini did year one...

Sadly mangini is not a players coach and wont have the same luck Herm did getting them to play hard for him... he is just going to give them no help in the trenches and work them to death in TC...

You're not rooting for them to lose more than 8 games, you are already resigned to that fact that he stinks so badly as a coach and that he has zero upside what so ever so why npt? You got nothing to lose, I'm not even asking you to leave the site, just use the pic as your avatar to show what a dunce you are. If you win then I will leave for good. I have everything to lose seeing as I don't bother with TGG and am IP banned from JI. So why not? Put your money where your mouth is or shut it.

Stop it... I dont care about betting with you... what you think of me means nothing to me... I come here to voice my opinion and have fun with people who dont act like pricks.. I have no desire to bet anything with you.

Trufant

Suggs

Berrian

Faneca

I doubt they get Trufant. Paul Allen is going to overspend for him and people in Seattle are already killing the Seahawks for letting guys like Hutchinson go. So while I'd love to get Trufant, I doubt they do. Living in Seattle I just don't see him leaving unless it's to go to a team like the Patriots, Colts, Cowboys or Chargers.

But It still would be nice to get the other 3 players.

Exactly... this is turning into Herm V2.0

Herm created wins by getting the players to play hard and motivating them... just like Mangini did year one...

Sadly mangini is not a players coach and wont have the same luck Herm did getting them to play hard for him... he is just going to give them no help in the trenches and work them to death in TC...

ecurb, should I bump those threads that had you praising the man right up to Chad being benched?

Your words are meaningless drivel to the people that know the truth.

I doubt they get Trufant. Paul Allen is going to overspend for him and people in Seattle are already killing the Seahawks for letting guys like Hutchinson go. So while I'd love to get Trufant, I doubt they do. Living in Seattle I just don't see him leaving unless it's to go to a team like the Patriots, Colts, Cowboys or Chargers.

But It still would be nice to get the other 3 players.

Well I don't think Barrett and Dyson are good enough to play opposite of Revis, we need to get another CB.

Well I don't think Barrett and Dyson are good enough to play opposite of Revis, we need to get another CB.

If they bring in some players through free agency and the draft, it would be a sign that they plan on winning. I don't want to see another year where they bring in a bunch of scrubs and hope 1 to 2 players from the draft improve the team.

They might not be able to fix all their weaknesses, but attempting to fix most of them is progress. Bringing in more practice squad players and players like Bender and calling that improvement is just frustrating.

ecurb, should I bump those threads that had you praising the man right up to Chad being benched?

Your words are meaningless drivel to the people that know the truth.

Who cares?

Chad is good as gone.. and I am still here hoping for a good JETS team...

I dont like mangini... it doesnt matter when or how I came to that conclusion...

Dont you remember when people supported Herm yet some people like me and Im sure yourself (lol) thought he sucked?

Well I liked Mangini... but now I think he sucks...

It happens... opinions are not set in stone.

A team that goes 4-12 is considered a bad season. People are laughing at Herm in KC cause they went 4-12 and deservedly so. Yet Mangini and the Jets go 4-12 and we are supposed to cheer about it? That makes no sense.

Like I said, teams in the NFL should go 8-8. If they wind up 4-12 it means the coaches sucked, the GM sucked and the players sucked. Sometimes there are a ton of injuries so yeah excuses might be made. But this season, injuries weren't the issue.

And if they go 8-8 next year, Boozer won't disappear, he'll just show up under a different user name.

Exactly we're laughing at Herm for the terrible job he has done in KC but he's done the exact same ****ing thing as Mangini.

One and done in the PO's in his first year and 4-12 the next.

Who cares?

Chad is good as gone.. and I am still here hoping for a good JETS team...

I dont like mangini... it doesnt matter when or how I came to that conclusion...

Dont you remember when people supported Herm yet some people like me and Im sure yourself (lol) thought he sucked?

Well I liked Mangini... but now I think he sucks...

It happens... opinions are not set in stone.

That's exactly why you hate Mangini now! :lol:

Thank you ecurb

That's exactly why you hate Mangini now! :lol:

Thank you ecurb

If Mangini was a good HC he would have gotten rid of Chad last year to the Vikings... and gotten some good value... instead he ran him into the ground and now will get nothing...

Chad needs a team around him... even I know this... he is not an "elite" QB... so why would Mangini waste his time playing him knowing he would not upgrade the JETS enough to keep him here for no real reason...

If Mangini was a good HC he would have gotten rid of Chad last year to the Vikings... and gotten some good value... instead he ran him into the ground and now will get nothing...

Chad needs a team around him... even I know this... he is not an "elite" QB... so why would Mangini waste his time playing him knowing he would not upgrade the JETS enough to keep him here for no real reason...

You're so full of **** ecurb. I'm gonna bump that thread..brb

You're so full of **** ecurb. I'm gonna bump that thread..brb

Whatever...

You cant beat me in the present so you try to dig up the past...

Thats what I said MONTHS ago... it means nothing about how I feel now...

But have fun anyways...

Whatever...

You cant beat me in the present so you try to dig up the past...

Thats what I said MONTHS ago... it means nothing about how I feel now...

But have fun anyways...

It's called contradicting yourself, and it hurts. but man up and admit it.

People are all crazy about the LG situation... but Mangini obviously was comfortable with trading away Kendall... why dont you trust him?

Everyone is bashing Chad before one game is played, yet Mangini named him the starter 8 months ago, why dont you guys trust Mangini on this one?

Im sick of people trying to have it both ways... talking about how much they love the coach... and then talking about how terrible Chad Pennington is... if Chad were terrible (like you make him out to be) that would make Mangini a terrible coach for playing him and Tannenbaum a terrible Gm for paying him.

So go ahead and bash Chad if you want, but remember your also bashing Tangini at the same time... same goes for the Bender/Clarke situation...

It's called contradicting yourself, and it hurts. but man up and admit it.

I trusted Mangini becuase he looked good year one.. .

Now after 2 years I realized he was a one year wonder...

NOthing more... nothing less...

I trusted Mangini becuase he looked good year one.. .

Now after 2 years I realized he was a one year wonder...

NOthing more... nothing less...

As soon as he benched Chad he's suddenly a one year wonder. You know what, take the bet and this all ends. At least it would show you have some semblance of a testicle left.

I think he expected an improved team in 08' to at least go 8-8

Mangini is not a good HC... he is a good DC and thats all...

He cannot manage players properly...

He goes for Character rather than Talent...

He leaves VETS in for too long even when they arent playing good just like Herm used to... (Vilma and Chad)

The list goes on...

Tell me why he is a good HC... please...

I'm sure they said the same **** about Bellichick when he was in Cleveland.

Remember when Herman Edwards took a JETS team to the playoffs in 02' and everyone loved him?

Call me an idiot now... be prepared to hear it back soon...

Yes and I was saying Herm sucked back on message boards back then.

You were saying?

Remember when Herman Edwards took a JETS team to the playoffs in 02' and everyone loved him?

Call me an idiot now... be prepared to hear it back soon...

ecurb, we get it. you don't like Mangini. this thread is about the cap, not your used car salesman tactics in trying to convince the entire interweb that Mangini sucks.

Stay focused and on topic, I know it's difficult for you. but please try.

ecurb, we get it. you don't like Mangini. this thread is about the cap, not your used car salesman tactics in trying to convince the entire interweb that Mangini sucks.

Stay focused and on topic, I know it's difficult for you. but please try.

OK

I wish mangini would go get some real young talent... instead he will go after maybe one or two players... and neither will be a playmaker or under 30.

Archived