definition of class

afosomf

if anyone saw the end of game

Big Ben waited till Garrard's Interview with Miss Bug Eyes was done and then congratulated him.

Very impressed, Most losing QBS would have been in locker room by then.

the kid came back from a poor 1H and nearly pulled the game out.

Funny Randy Moss did the same thing last year after the Raiders game with Chad (jets clinched playoff spot)...waited for all of the media to do their thing and then walked up to him and hung for a bit

little different, they played together at Marshall

Wow, I missed that. It was a great game. Nice job Ben. Even though it was a nice game and I would love to be a fan from a team that does that well. I still find it impossible to really love any other team then the Jets.

Speaking of Big Ben..He sucks..That boy is slowly getting exposed for what he is..at best an average NFL QB. His play cost Pittsburgh the game and getting sacked and losing the ball on the last play says it all..NE has owned Pitt and Mangini knows that formula..Ben has been exposed.

Speaking of Big Ben..He sucks..That boy is slowly getting exposed for what he is..at best an average NFL QB. His play cost Pittsburgh the game and getting sacked and losing the ball on the last play says it all..NE has owned Pitt and Mangini knows that formula..Ben has been exposed.

he played great in 2H and Pitt D could not stop a 4th and 2

I've said it before...the Pats fans that post on this board could have really hammered us this year (and deservedly so)...maybe they're saving it up after a few more games...but as of now, they have showed class this season and I know a certain ex-poster would have prevented me from posting something this.

lol whatever you say chief

Funny Randy Moss did the same thing last year after the Raiders game with Chad (jets clinched playoff spot)...waited for all of the media to do their thing and then walked up to him and hung for a bit

Yeah I think Ben may have been a little more crushed after a playoff loss where he just gave everything he had into getting his team back into a game than Moss who was coming of a meaningless loss and at that time just going through the motions at Oakland. Totally different!!!

Yeah I think Ben may have been a little more crushed after a playoff loss where he just gave everything he had into getting his team back into a game than Moss who was coming of a meaningless loss and at that time just going through the motions at Oakland. Totally different!!!

Class is class.. regardless.. People don't want to credit moss because of the other bad stuff he does... and he does plenty, but this was class.

Class is class.. regardless.. People don't want to credit moss because of the other bad stuff he does... and he does plenty, but this was class.

Randy Moss had quit on that team. Something he made publicly known. Do you think he gave a rats ass that Nightmare season was finally over???

If anything he'd have been happy.

Was it classy walking out on his team before the end of a game???

How do you know that Rothlisberger and Gerrard aren't friends?

Dude, you really need to change the CD you're playing. The song is getting old.:P

BTW i didn't mention any pats on this thread

i was real impressed with what Big Ben did..that is all

Don't be so paranoid, this wasn't a dig at your boy Cindy.

Archived