Pats wont lose - Jags overated

PatriotReign37

Its not goping to happen.

Brady is 5 - 0 at home in the playoffs.

BB is undefeated in the post season when having 2 weeks to prepare.

NE has won Championships every season they had a bye week in the playoffs in the BB era.

Jax is way overated and everyone is buying the hype.

NE has won Championships every season they had a bye week in the playoffs in the BB era.

I think the best part of your argument is how you use three meaningless stats from other years and your own opinion to form it!

Wow, could you be a little optimistic??:roll:

I hope the Jags blow you ****ers out!!!!

Big

Picking a 10 -14 point fav to win is sooo reaching.

I agree.

But it isn't such a stretch to say so.

You love the Pats and they are one of -- if not the best -- teams in NFL history.

This isn't groundbreaking stuff.

Pats winning the super bowl will be the most anti-climactic end to the NFL season.

the best 18-0* team ever

You are right. It's not goping to happen but it is GOING to happen. :Nuts:

Seriously you have no idea what you're talking about.

You sure dont.

Garrad has NO 300 yard passing games this season. His back up Quinn Gray has 2, Eli Manning - 2. Freaking Damon Huard has 1.

It will all boil down to passing for Jax. Defensive and Offensive where they dont measure up.

The Jags just do not match up well against the Pats. The Jags struggle against high power passing attacks because they do not cover that well and they do not have a consistent pass rush with their front four. The Jags excel against teams like the chargers and steelers who want to play smash mouth football.

And while I am a big Garrard fan the Jags do not have the fire power to keep up with Brady.

I hope im dead in the water wrong, but I see this game being a blow out.

If it's gonna happen, it's gonna be the Colts with a full healthy receiving corps bedeviling the Pats old ans low LBs underneath to open things up.

The Jags aren't that good,and Bellichick vs. DelRio is the biggest mismatch imaginable, other than if Herman Edwards were coaching against him.

If it's gonna happen, it's gonna be the Colts with a full healthy receiving corps bedeviling the Pats old ans low LBs underneath to open things up.

The Jags aren't that good,and Bellichick vs. DelRio is the biggest mismatch imaginable, other than if Herman Edwards were coaching against him.

And the Jags sure as heck better not show up with their "happy to be here" mentality like they did two years ago. Del Rio was smiling that whole friggin game.

Archived