Tom Brady is .....

Smizzy

The guy is leading his team to the best season ever. Broke the TD record and has been tapping some prime time tail. Tommy Boy can do anything he wants. there isn't anything he can't have or do. He's like a ****ing make a wish kid without a sickness.

Tom Brady could throw a football from Foxboro and knock a dildo out of Thor99's hands in his living room in Tampa.

Tom Brady's tears cure male pattern baldness .

Chuck Norris only fears 1 man...Tom Brady.

Tom Brady made Terrell ownes cry Sunday and they didn't even play the Cowboys.

Tom Brady made Alk question his sexuality...twice.

Tom Brady's right hand is the only one known to beat a Royal Flush

Feel free to add your own.

Serious Tom Brady comment -- when you watch him play don't you get the feeling that he is wasting his talent on football? Seriously.

He wins, he sets records and somehow Jets fans even find him likeable. That is amazing. He is all class, all the time from what I can see.

I just think it is wasted ont he NFL. He should be doing someone more important. Like becoming this countries first dictator. Or curing cancer. Just to name a few possibilities.

The guy is leading his team to the best season ever. Broke the TD record and has been tapping some prime time tail. Tommy Boy can do anything he wants. there isn't anything he can't have or do. He's like a ****ing make a wish kid without a sickness.

Tom Brady could throw a football from Foxboro and knock a dildo out of Thor99's hands in his living room in Tampa.

Tom Brady's tears cure male pattern baldness .

Chuck Norris only fears 1 man...Tom Brady.

Tom Brady made Terrell ownes cry Sunday and they didn't even play the Cowboys.

Tom Brady made Alk question his sexuality...twice.

Tom Brady's right hand is the only one known to beat a Royal Flush

Feel free to add your own.

Actually it was more like three...okay four. :lol:

Serious Tom Brady comment -- when you watch him play don't you get the feeling that he is wasting his talent on football? Seriously.

He wins, he sets records and somehow Jets fans even find him likeable. That is amazing. He is all class, all the time from what I can see.

I just think it is wasted ont he NFL. He should be doing someone more important. Like becoming this countries first dictator. Or curing cancer. Just to name a few possibilities.

i sure as hell dont like him!!

Archived