Should the Giants go after Brady's leg early?

Blackout

I am NOT shocked that Jets fans have a suspect sense of humor.

I am NOT shocked that JGB is an attorney.

:)

Aww, why'd you stop the joke, why is it that whenever you play along people end up taking you seriously. :( I'm shocked that JGB graduated high school.

Aww, why'd you stop the joke, why is it that whenever you play along people end up taking you seriously. :( I'm shocked that JGB graduated high school.

I am shocked that sarcasm gets lost in translation on an mb sometimes....I wonder if that's what smilies are for? Counselor, your long-winded, self-righteous opinion, pls? You too Ars! :)

I say the giants put some big fat back-up in there, call an all out blitz and tell this back-up scrub guy that he gets a million bucks on his next contract if he takes Brady out of the game for good and 2 million if he takes him out of the league for good. **** Brady and **** NE

Drob would be perfect.

Hopefully the refs will actually call a hold on a Pats' OL this game. Osi was held on numerous plays when they first played them and not one was called. If it starts out the same way again I'm not even going to bother watching the rest of the game. I'm still not sure if I'll watch any of it actually.

Hopefully the refs will actually call a hold on a Pats' OL this game. Osi was held on numerous plays when they first played them and not one was called. If it starts out the same way again I'm not even going to bother watching the rest of the game. I'm still not sure if I'll watch any of it actually.

randy is a dirty push off artist as well. but i wouldn't get my hopes up. i predict one of the most lopsided playcalling of all time in this game if it's close. the nfl is too in love with cindy and the "Pusuit of Perfection" storyline.

watch the pats pick up drob and cut seymour

then the kick in the balls, drob goes to pro bowl

If he goes to the Pats he'll have a chance to learn from Wilfork how to "accidentally" fall down and break his fall with the opposing team's QB's knee ;)

the odds of refs calling a holding call is slim

out of 8 holding calls by OL in 18 games, 6 were by the starters

so 6 in 18..... you do the math;)

It's not physically possible to have only 6 clean holds in over 500 pass attempts. No ****ing way possible. Considering they've been on primetime so many times this year and I've seen blatant holding that doesn't get called. I've seen jerseys being held and takedowns of defensive players. Discipline my ass. The league wants this season to be remembered as the perfect season, not the season that one of their teams was caught cheating.

Early, as in before the game actually starts and doing it Gladiator style? Absolutely. Of course, the Pats will still win with Tom Brady gutting it out like Maximus. But at least he'll be dead by the end of the game and the dynasty will be over for good.

Archived