Should the Giants go after Brady's leg early?

Blackout

I hate Brady, but this is not right! There is no place for it in any sport!

I don't know about going for the leg but they would be idiots not to put some serious heat on him to see if he can still move around in the pocket. If he can then it will blow up in their face and they'll have to move on to plan B.

I definately say yes; to the extenct of making him move around and knock him on the ground. It's like knowing a CB has a pulled hammy or something along those lines, you go right after him and test it out. Plus, if the giants don't try to get after him early and often than there is no hope for them. I definately do not advocate trying to hurt someone.

I hate Brady, but this is not right! There is no place for it in any sport!

If they can hit him in a legal way, then yes, there is a place for it and they should do it. It's just like boxing. If in the 2nd round, your opponents ribs are bruised, you dont just go pounding him in the face. You work those ribs til he cant take it anymore.

Tom Brady has not been physically pushed this entire year. I feel pretty certain Brady will be 100% by game time, but regardless, the Giants better get up in his face every chance they get. Because against their secondary, Moss is a sure thing for a big play, and Welker will make plays all day long. Gaffney is even sure to have a good catch or two.

The Giants are said to have a "punchers chance." Well they need to go out swinging, or the Patriots will make light work of them.

I don't know about going for the leg but they would be idiots not to put some serious heat on him to see if he can still move around in the pocket. If he can then it will blow up in their face and they'll have to move on to plan B.

yep

the giants put heat on you all the time considering they've got Strahan, Tuck, Osi etc.

best front in football

That's why I think they have a chance. To beat the Pats (or at least contain their offence) you have to be able to generate pressure without bringing the house, the chargers were able to do this like I thought they would and The Giants have such a strong front 4 that I believe they can get it done too.

Exactly right. You've GOT to bring the heat. Give ANY QB time in the pocket and he'll pick you to shreds. The Giants have the people to do it too. I like their chances.

i don't think they should purposefully try to hurt him but they should definitely do everything possible to get to him early and often, if he gets hurt? that's football.

Liar! You absolutely think they should purposely try to hurt him. Jets fans...evil! :P

Liar! You absolutely think they should purposely try to hurt him. Jets fans...evil! :P

trust me when i say it would be much more satisfying to see the pats get beat straight up without being able to blame a cheap shot on cindy. plus, think of all the tears that can be harvested from teddy buschi for the cancer striken children of the world if the pats go down in humiliating defeat. you have to root against the pats for the children.

The only way I'd enjoy this game is if both teams hurled Molotov C*cktails instead of footballs.

Now there's a novel idea. I like it. I remember when some radical enviromentalists tried Molotov c*cktails to " recycle the world". They sadly, found out that plastic bottles did NOT get the desired effect they wanted. :biggrin:

Do you think Tom Brady will pick the blitz apart or do you think he will have another stinker like he did against SD? That answer will be determined Sunday and will most likely determine the winner.

The Giants won't blitz too often because very rarely do they need to blitz.

Exactly right. You've GOT to bring the heat. Give ANY QB time in the pocket and he'll pick you to shreds. The Giants have the people to do it too. I like their chances.

Teams have blitzed all season long. How did that work out?

The Pats will wear dey axxes out with misdirection plays like the Diego game.

19 - 0

trust me when i say it would be much more satisfying to see the pats get beat straight up without being able to blame a cheap shot on cindy. plus, think of all the tears that can be harvested from teddy buschi for the cancer striken children of the world if the pats go down in humiliating defeat. you have to root against the pats for the children.

Bleh! To hell with the children! According to you, they all suck anyway. ;)

Ice Cream anyone?

I say the giants put some big fat back-up in there, call an all out blitz and tell this back-up scrub guy that he gets a million bucks on his next contract if he takes Brady out of the game for good and 2 million if he takes him out of the league for good. **** Brady and **** NE

I say the giants put some big fat back-up in there, call an all out blitz and tell this back-up scrub guy that he gets a million bucks on his next contract if he takes Brady out of the game for good and 2 million if he takes him out of the league for good. **** Brady and **** NE

...aren't under-the-table pay-outs and incentive pay "illegal" and considered "cheating?" I'm shocked that a fan of the Jets would condone such unethical behavior. :rolleyes:

...aren't under-the-table pay-outs and incentive pay "illegal" and considered "cheating?" I'm shocked that a fan of the Jets would condone such unethical behavior. :rolleyes:

What is under-the-table about giving someone a a contract extension? lol, I'm shocked that a patriots fan would adopt a holier-than-thou attitude about it, like they've never cheated.

What is under-the-table about giving someone a a contract extension? lol, I'm shocked that a patriots fan would adopt a holier-than-thou attitude about it, like they've never cheated.

I am NOT shocked that Jets fans have a suspect sense of humor.

I am NOT shocked that JGB is an attorney.

:)

Archived