John Lynch to replace Bob Sanders in Pro Bowl

NY JETS 29

I thought Rhodes was the first alternate if someone were to pull out? Either I'm mistaken or he withdrew his name and nobody knew about it.

Either way, I'm not watching the Pro Bowl this year if I'm asked to work. No reason to turn down the money to watch zero Jets and a meaningless game.

it's to the point of insulting. Lynch is a black hole out there, their defense was terrible, and lynch hasn't played much better than terrible in three seasons.

Why should i care, i never watch it anyway...i would almost watch american idol over that crap. (almost)

I thought Rhodes was the first alternate if someone were to pull out? Either I'm mistaken or he withdrew his name and nobody knew about it.

Either way, I'm not watching the Pro Bowl this year if I'm asked to work. No reason to turn down the money to watch zero Jets and a meaningless game.

You usually watch the Pro Bowl?

You usually watch the Pro Bowl?

Yes I usually do. I watch it casually though. I'm not into it like I am regular season / postseason games though. I root for the AFC but I can do other things while watching the game, I don't have to be planted into my chair.

it's to the point of insulting. Lynch is a black hole out there, their defense was terrible, and lynch hasn't played much better than terrible in three seasons.

Lynch maybe on the decline (after 15 seasons that's expected) and probably did not deserve this Pro Bowl nod, but he hasn't been terrible for Denver. Two seasons ago he pretty much won/saved two big games with sacks on blitzes -- difference between making the playoffs for the BRONCOS.

Lynch, I think, should regret the fact that he did not sign with the Patriots, after leaving Tampa. Belly wanted him on the team and he could've played in some Super Bowls to finish off his Hall of Fame career.

Who cares, the ProBowl is a meaningless game, none of the players try and none of them really want to be there.

Hey, if one of the players wants to hand over his $20,000 or $40,000 check depending on which team he was on, to me, well thats fine with me. :beer:

Lynch made the pro bowl on name recognition alone. Rhodes is clearly the better player now. Hopefully the Jets will resign him and he won't jump to New England.

I stated I agreed with that in my first reply. There are probably a few more safeties that should've been ahead of him.

I did, however, disagree with the idea that he's been a bust or "terrible" since he arrived Denver. That's not true.

:rl: Every time I hear Lynch mentioned I have to LMAO. Remember when he WAS coming to the Jets as a FA because he was like a son to Herm? That should have been a solid tip off to what Herm REALLY was. Couldn't even get his own "son" to come play for him. :rl:

Archived