Kobe>jordan just accept it

kobe24jets

Difference between Kobe and Jordan: Jordan made the players around him better.

And I hate Michael Jordan and the Bulls but that's a fact.

are u blind kobe has scrubs around him and he brings them to tha playoffs everyyear wit harder teams then jordan eva had

if mj played wit kobes lakers tha 3 years they would have a top 5 pick everyyear

jordan is a overated bum

who tha hells drafts kwame brown

kobe>jordan just accept it

man you is trippin if you tink dat, Kobe be out there wit his ho's and be pimpin an wat not. He get any chick he want, jordan blows.

kobe is god, jordan aint. Accept it.

-Realtalk-

i thought that was kobe24jets NO JOKE!! Until I looked and it was IJ. :rl:

2 things.

You made this horrible thread on JI, and it didn't get much respect there, why would it here?

Secondly, Spell Check needs to be inserted as an option unto this site, because it looks like i'm watching a retard type with his teeth.

Yo, Kobe be ma homeboy.

Bak dat sh#t up befo I cap u boy.

This subject is honestly one that will debated until Kobe's career is over. When it comes up all I usually bring up is the fact in MJ's time you could hand check which made what he did even more remarkable.

A lot of people bring up the fact Kobe had Shaq, which is true, but in defense MJ did have Scottie who let's remember is one of the 50 greatest players of all time.

I think the only way this argument will have value to it is if Kobe can win a few more championships, especially with what he has now in LA.

MJ is > the Kobe (right now), could that change, yes. Will it, in my opinion no.

This subject is honestly one that will debated until Kobe's career is over. When it comes up all I usually bring up is the fact in MJ's time you could hand check which made what he did even more remarkable.

A lot of people bring up the fact Kobe had Shaq, which is true, but in defense MJ did have Scottie who let's remember is one of the 50 greatest players of all time.

I think the only way this argument will have value to it is if Kobe can win a few more championships, especially with what he has now in LA.

MJ is > the Kobe (right now), could that change, yes. Will it, in my opinion no.

Shaq was by far the best player in the league during those runs. There wasn't much comparison. Not because he was talented, only because he was allowed to drop step through people...which explains why the NBA is a freakin joke.

When Kobe won his rings, he was never even the best player on the team. This subject is funny though.

2 things.

You made this horrible thread on JI, and it didn't get much respect there, why would it here?

Secondly, Spell Check needs to be inserted as an option unto this site, because it looks like i'm watching a retard type with his teeth.

Stop it, this is hilarious! Lol

Archived