Kellen Clemens > Brady

Jetsfan80

Let's face it, Brady blew it for the Pats. First of all, he showed off his weaknesses when he threw 3 picks against San Diego. Clemens, with the same supporting cast Brady had, would have only thrown like 2.

As for the Super Bowl, there is no way Clemens would have gotten sacked 4 times. He's too mobile to let that happen.

I rest my case.

Let's face it, Brady blew it for the Pats. First of all, he showed off his weaknesses when he threw 3 picks against San Diego. Clemens, with the same supporting cast Brady had, would have only thrown like 2.

As for the Super Bowl, there is no way Clemens would have gotten sacked 4 times. He's too mobile to let that happen.

I rest my case.

:rl:

Ryan Leaf > Tom Brady too.

I rest my case.

This my friends is the truth,Something Chad and Brady do NOT

have "Mobility".Kellen will show all the doubters next season.Pay close attention to the

Kids Arm & feet,He will surprise you.

Man, you guys are so cool! I'm still kind of down and you all provide the comedy. Thank you!

She's right. We've got people comparing a three-time Super Bowl winner to a guy whose main claim to fame is throwing fourth-quarter interceptions on a 4-12 team.

Incredible.

Archived