BP

jetswin

Max, Cliffhanger was on tv yesterday. Did you catch it?

:Typotux:

I didn't see it. That movie makes me said. Gabe Walker did everything he could do. Hanging on to that girl was not realistic. Yet Hal Tucker blamed Gabe somehow. HAL as an experienced climber should not have put his climbing partner in that spot.

I didn't see it. That movie makes me said. Gabe Walker did everything he could do. Hanging on to that girl was not realistic. Yet Hal Tucker blamed Gabe somehow. HAL as an experienced climber should not have put his climbing partner in that spot.

John Lithgow was brilliant as the villian. I'm gonna rent Cliffhanger 2 tonight.

:Typotux:

Completely off this -setting everyone up for 4/1- topic: I think what you all are doing soon is pretty darn cool. Very cool, actually. But, I suggest staying away from those carts pushing those evil red colored concoctions. No good comes of it unless a death defying hangover is something you consider good. Hmmm....Jets fans.....nevermind. ;)

Completely off this -setting everyone up for 4/1- topic: I think what you all are doing soon is pretty darn cool. Very cool, actually. But, I suggest staying away from those carts pushing those evil red colored concoctions. No good comes of it unless a death defying hangover is something you consider good. Hmmm....Jets fans.....nevermind. ;)

Gladys Kravitz, please go back in your house. there's nothing to see here.

gladys.jpg

gladys.jpgKravitz%20Needs%20A%20Kookie.bmp

Back on page one or two I told them all not to bring their guns to town. Now look what happened? A crappy thread evolved. Damn, I hate when that happens.

The best part? Garb has NO idea what this is about and that bugs her. :fighting0050:

Archived