BP

jetswin

honestly I don't know Max, I'm just sort of shocked right now

I know. I was as well. The pictures of BP dressed as a tranny are not easy to shake off. Give it time though, you will move past it.

That is what we are talking about right? Oh and newbie we have an Off Topic forum, lol.

I know. I was as well. The pictures of BP dressed as a tranny are not easy to shake off. Give it time though, you will move past it.

That is what we are talking about right? Oh and newbie we have an Off Topic forum, lol.

I wasn't sure if I should start it here, or in the other forum, it is a bit of a "scoop" if you know what I mean.

I agree with Murph 100%. You know we are like monkeys here. Throwing feces around is something that we always find entertaining. But like I said a few weeks ago I really do think all JN\JI drama is old news.

There is a ton of Jets news, free agency is right around the corner. Lets talk Jets football. The border war stuff is yesterdays news imo.

. But like I said a few weeks ago I really do think all JN\JI drama is old news.

There is a ton of Jets news, free agency is right around the corner. Lets talk Jets football. The border war stuff is yesterdays news imo.

I've said that for years and you know that, this has nothing to do with a border war, this is more like an invasion of an unwritten code, and you know that as well.

I've said that for years and you know that, this has nothing to do with a border war, this is more like an invasion of an unwritten code, and you know that as well.

Well I don't know what you are talking about. But if I did, I would disagree with what you just said 100%.

Max is taking a page out of the Bill Belicheck cover-up school.

It is like an old Western movie here right now. Everyone has itchy trigger fingers. Nobody wants to make the first move.

Well partner, if it is a fight you are looking for......lol.

Here, this video SUMS up the situation perfectly. Don't bring your guns to town son. Leave your guns at home!

OwEzm4E2g04

Did anyone ever wake up with a rash on their dick and no recollection about any nights of wonderful debauchery which might be compensation for the itch?

Isn't there some private Mods-only forum where you guys can take this stuff? If not that then simply widen your collective inboxes and "do it" via PM.

Choice #3 being let the rest of us in on the secret.

BP there was a information leak from one site to another and I am SURE YOU know about it......The leak has been corrected.... No loss....

Leak?

I woke up and took one this morning, it felt good. that is what I do know.

Did anyone ever wake up with a rash on their dick and no recollection about any nights of wonderful debauchery which might be compensation for the itch?

Isn't there some private Mods-only forum where you guys can take this stuff? If not that then simply widen your collective inboxes and "do it" via PM.

Choice #3 being let the rest of us in on the secret.

I agree 100%. If the JI Mods wish to make a formal accusation they are more than capable of doing so. I do think private matters are best handled as such though.

Same drama, different day, different title.

:shutit:

I agree 100%. If the JI Mods wish to make a formal accusation they are more than capable of doing so. I do think private matters are best handled as such though.

Same drama, different day, different title.

:shutit:

Sooth stole your pancakes again didn't he?

Archived