Am I the only one that wants to keep DROB?

nico002

If we can sign or draft a good NT prospect, DROB could be a BEAST next to who ever that is on the DLINE. Not just good, a total monster.

The guy has played great-excellent in quite a few games the past two years, most notably when we have someone else rotating or playing NT instead of DROB.

We have a good, possibly great, player that is simply playing out of position.

If we can get Ellis, or TUBA, or Rodgers, DROB could instantly turn into a huge asset.

What good does getting little to nothing for DROB do to the team?

His cap number is 8 - 9 mil isnt it?

When did he play great?

He had a pretty good game against Pittsburgh, but nothing outstanding. He's a one and done type of player, kind of like Junior Seau has been in New England. One nice play a game and then he disappears. He's scheduled to make $10+ million in 2008. Ridiculous. He has to be traded or released, he cannot make that type of money in a defense where his talents are not maximized and never can be maximized.

Robertson has no business being a New York Jet next year if they use a 3-4.

You guys are all ignoring his incompetence in the 4-3, with JAbe and a better Ellis on the line with him. Fortunately Denver is too, quick, destroy all the tapes of our games and they may never find out.

You guys are all ignoring his incompetence in the 4-3, with JAbe and a better Ellis on the line with him. Fortunately Denver is too, quick, destroy all the tapes of our games and they may never find out.

Just send the tapes to the Pats. Their inventory is a little low right now (about six less) and I'm sure they can find a use for them ;)

If we can sign or draft a good NT prospect, DROB could be a BEAST next to who ever that is on the DLINE. Not just good, a total monster.

The guy has played great-excellent in quite a few games the past two years, most notably when we have someone else rotating or playing NT instead of DROB.

We have a good, possibly great, player that is simply playing out of position.

If we can get Ellis, or TUBA, or Rodgers, DROB could instantly turn into a huge asset.

What good does getting little to nothing for DROB do to the team?

No you're not. It is very fashionable to hate on Dewayne but I think he is our best DL.

I do agree that if we had a pass rushing beast then there would be several people that we already have that would of seemed better then they did.

I still think if we can get someone who better fits the system though then we need to do that.

I would like DRob to stay as well

But then again, I'm not one for trading the entire team like the rest of you are

Yes, because the entire team consists of Dewayne Robertson, Jonathan Vilma and possibly Laveranues Coles.

Archived