Cornerback

nj meadowlands

How do we address this position?

(1) Draft someone

(2) Sign a moderately priced free agent (who's left?)

(3) Go with a combination of Miller/Poteat/Coleman

Thoughts?

Poteat is still a free agent. Can't really count him.

(1) Draft someone

Thoughts?

As a Pats fan, I have the same questions. A little of all the above, I'd say, and hope that your d-line is strong enough to hide the deficiencies in the secondary.

when i saw this cut originally i thought it meant we were moments away from signing asante. but now, i have no idea.

I think the FO was gunning hard for Asante but they got c_ckblocked by Philly.

That actually turned out to be a good thing. I'd rather have Faneca, Woody and Pace instead of just Asante.

We trade down and take Cromatri whatever his name is. (spelling). And then Hardy. gotta love a big wide rec.

Cromartie and Revis would be a sick, sick duo. It would undoubtedly require a trade down to happen though.

Cromartie and Revis would be a sick, sick duo. It would undoubtedly require a trade down to happen though.

Right there with you, no way you take him at 6. With all these holes filled before the draft a CB almost becomes a value pick if I'm using that term right. Anywhere from 12 to 20 will land a very nice CB and then an early 2nd rd pick for that big WO, maybe a late 1st like 24-32.

(1) Draft someone

Thoughts?

start revis at one corner then you gotta look at a FA for a solid second because i like miller (as a return man) but i dont think he is a solid #2 corner...but you still have to adress this issue in the draft and develop a young player for the future.

(1) Draft someone

Thoughts?

There was a rumor that the Jets have had discussions with Philly about trading for Lito Sheppard. I'm not sure if they were close to a deal, what that deal would be, or how hard the Jets are trying but I do know they have talked. Let's see where this goes.

There was a rumor that the Jets have had discussions with Philly about trading for Lito Sheppard. I'm not sure if they were close to a deal, what that deal would be, or how hard the Jets are trying but I do know they have talked. Let's see where this goes.

they are gonna want alot for him but i will easily give up 1st round pick. Lito is amazing and for me even tho he is a top rank corner he is still underrrated

why is Barrett still on the team? isn't his cap hit big. i think we wiould save something around 3.6 million if he was cut.

Barrett is s good as gone. And now with the Pace signing I think Barton is in trouble, too.

they are gonna want alot for him but i will easily give up 1st round pick. Lito is amazing and for me even tho he is a top rank corner he is still underrrated

You never know ... the price goes down when everyone knows you need to get rid of someone. I'm not saying D-Rob is the greatest but you'd figure their would be a 3rd rounder in that offer ... they may be able to get Lito for a 2nd rounder - who knows, time will tell on that. That would be an awesome secondary though with Revis, Sheppard, Rhodes as the core

Archived