Dont F*$^ WITH SHEFFIELD

Barton

PAY THE PRICE SUCKA!!

DE JA VU FROM THURSDAY NIGHT!

I was thinking the same thing ... that really woke up a sleeping dog

Made no sense from a Red Sox perspective ... all it did was piss the Yankees off ... after that pitch the Yankees offense went insane ... two out rally for 6 runs! =D>

It was almost as if the Yankees said ... mess with Sheff and YOU PAY DEARLY!!

I was thinking the same thing ... that really woke up a sleeping dog

Made no sense from a Red Sox perspective ... all it did was piss the Yankees off ... after that pitch the Yankees offense went insane ... two out rally for 6 runs! =D>

It was almost as if the Yankees said ... mess with Sheff and YOU PAY DEARLY!!

I love Sheffield.

If theirs a real leader on the Yankees, its Sheffield. Jeter may be the Captain and the head chearleader, but in the press and in the brawls I'll take a mofo like Sheffield! :mrgreen:

If theirs a real leader on the Yankees, its Sheffield.

Yep, Gary Sheffield is a real leader! Whether it's attacking fans, throwing his helmet, whining like a little bitch, spitting on the country that's made him a millionaire, using steroids, or selling crack to the neighborhood kids, there's nothing Gary Sheffield can't do to make the world a better place!

Yep, Gary Sheffield is a real leader! Whether it's attacking fans, throwing his helmet, whining like a little b!tch, spitting on the country that's made him a millionaire, using steroids, or selling crack to the neighborhood kids, there's nothing Gary Sheffield can't do to make the world a better place!

At least he wins ... has a ring and his teams make the post season ... which is why he nearly had a heart attack when it was rumored he might be dealt to the lowly Mets :shock:

Sounded like a man who would rather be cooked in hot oil

At least he wins ... has a ring and his teams make the post season ... which is why he nearly had a heart attack when it was rumored he might be dealt to the lowly Mets :shock:

Sounded like a man who would rather be cooked in hot oil

Cooking Sheffield in hot oil would be the only satisfactory punishment for all his wrong-doings, as it turns out. Unfortunately, he's gotten a free-pass from society.

Cooking Sheffield in hot oil would be the only satisfactory punishment for all his wrong-doings, as it turns out. Unfortunately, he's gotten a free-pass from society.

your admitting you want to see Sheffield in oil? homo alert!

As predicted, you misread, instead looking for some sexual inuendo in the post.

By "hot oil" I mean hot enough to kill a man.

Each post you make in the baseball forum makes you seem more bitter, jealous, stupid and pathetic.

I agree that it was the turning point of the game but Clement didn't do it on purpose, of course Sheffield took it to heart because thats how he pumps himself up to perform. Adversity awakens the beast that is Gary Sheffield. Clement on the otherhand had control issues all day, it looked similar to his days with the Cubs where he went for stretches of time witout coming near to the strike zone (this si the main reason he wasn't a hotter item on the free agent market, he has disproved the naysayers this half of the season with his allstar selection, mainly by controlling his stuff).He was mentally thrown off after the pitch behind Sheff and the worst person to be facing in a mental match up is Gary. He smells fear and attacks.

Yep, Gary Sheffield is a real leader! Whether it's attacking fans, throwing his helmet, whining like a little b!tch, spitting on the country that's made him a millionaire, using steroids, or selling crack to the neighborhood kids, there's nothing Gary Sheffield can't do to make the world a better place!

Attacking fans? Give me a break, UNCW. I know you're not that stupid. The fan's the one that went after him and he's lucky he didn't get his azz beaten into a coma. Bitch and moan about him all you want, you simply do no f*ck with the Sheff.

Attacking fans? Give me a break, UNCW. I know you're not that stupid. The fan's the one that went after him and he's lucky he didn't get his azz beaten into a coma. b!tch and moan about him all you want, you simply do no f*ck with the Sheff.

Uhh, when did I disagree with that statement? Of course you don't mess with Sheffield, he's out of his mind!

What I was ARGUING was the point that Sheffield is NOT even close to being a leader!

What I was ARGUING was the point that Sheffield is NOT even close to being a leader!

Sheff is hitting around .450 verses the Red Sox, with like 5 Jacks and 12 Ribbies

That's what I call leading where it matters

PS. Did you hear Peter Gammons before the game?

He said the Red Sox are more afriad of Gary Sheffield than any hitter in baseball :shock:

Sheff is hitting around .450 verses the Red Sox, with like 5 Jacks and 12 Ribbies

That's what I call leading where it matters

PS. Did you hear Peter Gammons before the game?

He said the Red Sox are more afriad of Gary Sheffield than any hitter in baseball :shock:

AS I WAS SAYING :mrgreen::mrgreen:

TWO RUN BOMB FOR THE SHEFF MONTER!!

The Red Sox Killer Strikes Again! =D>

Monster shot.

I would still love to know why Sheff gets a roids pass from the majority here while Giambi was crucified only later to be forgiven once he started hitting.

I won't even get into what's written about Bonds.

I like Sheff and am of the opinion plenty of guys used roids, just curious as to why Sheff who is almost a TWIN brother of Barry gets good ink.

Monster shot.

I would still love to know why Sheff gets a roids pass from the majority here while Giambi was crucified only later to be forgiven once he started hitting.

I won't even get into what's written about Bonds.

I like Sheff and am of the opinion plenty of guys used roids, just curious as to why Sheff who is almost a TWIN brother of Barry gets good ink.

bonds hit 73; boosted his total to 703

sheffield didnt come close to any records, and his evidence to balco wasn't as strong a case as Giambum and Barroid

you dont see me giving Pudge or Palmero a hard time either and they were obvious roiders

bonds hit 73; boosted his total to 703

sheffield didnt come close to any records, and his evidence to balco wasn't as strong a case as Giambum and Barroid

you dont see me giving Pudge or Palmero a hard time either and they were obvious roiders

B.S. They found Sheffield's address on a package at the BALCO location.

You're a fraud if you think you can pick and choose who you will hold Roids use against and then justify it with such a ignorant post.

duh....that was the purpose of that cream. It isn't supposed to be detected... :roll: . If they took roids they cheated. And a few of the guys on these teams I held in high regard. I guess I still like them as atheletes, but their records and achievements are tainted now. And for the record, you guys can keep Shef's attitudinal ass. I like him but he's boderline schizo to me...that is all.. :lol:

Archived