What Jonathan Papelbon Does in the Offseason

Mavrik

Let's all make fun of a guy doing something for charity. If you ever saw his wife you'd know he doesn't like guys.

Lighten up, Francis.

It's a joke. I'd post a picture of a Yank in a shirt like that if it ever came out just the same.

Let's all make fun of a guy doing something for charity. If you ever saw his wife you'd know he doesn't like guys.

Lighten up, Francis.

It's a joke. I'd post a picture of a Yank in a shirt like that if it ever came out just the same.

Here comes Carl to the rescue for his beloved Saaaaawwkkkk.

Papeldancer is a big time Bud Light drinker as well. :beer:

So he gets drunk and dresses in awesome shirts such as those in the offseason. Nice.

Here comes Carl to the rescue for his beloved Saaaaawwkkkk.

Papeldancer is a big time Bud Light drinker as well. :beer:

So he gets drunk and dresses in awesome shirts such as those in the offseason. Nice.

I have no problem with what you did Mav. And some of the comments about it were funny and with taste. Some people just have no class though.

No worries. btw, the Pittsburgh-Washington game sunday was outstanding. Penguins should be sending Niklas Backstrom a bouquet of flowers with a note saying "thanks for the win".

I have no problem with what you did Mav. And some of the comments about it were funny and with taste. Some people just have no class though.

No worries. btw, the Pittsburgh-Washington game sunday was outstanding. Penguins should be sending Niklas Backstrom a bouquet of flowers with a note saying "thanks for the win".

Archived