Met Justin McCareins yesterday

InstantClassic

I was on my way home from the beach, and decided to stop at Carvel.

A brand new Jaguar rolled up and out pops J-Mac..headed in to Carvel. I told him I was a huge Jets fan, and his reply was "I'm a Titan now". LOL

So I said "I realize that", and wished him luck in the future. He then became more friendly once he realized I wasn't going to verbally attack him. He was actually very nice and took the time to ask me about myself. He told me it was a pleasure to meet me, and shook my hand.

It's a shame things didn't work out here..but I wish him well in Tenn.

A brand new Jaguar rolled up and out pops J-Mac..headed in to Carvel. I told him I was a huge Jets fan, and his reply was "I'm a Titan now". LOL

So I said "I realize that", and wished him luck in the future. He then became more friendly once he realized I wasn't going to verbally attack him. He was actually very nice and took the time to ask me about myself. He told me it was a pleasure to meet me, and shook my hand.

...he then proceeded to drop his ice cream cone.

Sounds like a cool experience. Everything I've heard about him as a person has been positive. Too bad it didn't work out for him here. I too wish him luck with the Titans.

Did the conversation end with him saying, I`ll catch you latter, of course you`d have to reply, we`ll that would be your first catch A JET fan has wittnessed

you guys are mean. i liked justin. he was respectful and intelligent and was a team player. ok so he didnt make some crucial catches, but he has a nice smile.

i wish him the best in TN.

Every time I hear his stupid name I think of week 2.

Every time I hear his stupid name I think of week 2.

lol.. yep cause if justin caught a few more balls we wouldnt have been 4-12 last year.

it had nothing to do with our swiss cheese Oline or our sucky D or the fact that we had (have) !QB "issues" it was Justins fault... had he caught that pass in baltimore to tie the game... well then .. it all would have been different ;)

lol.. yep cause if justin caught a few more balls we wouldnt have been 4-12 last year.

it had nothing to do with our swiss cheese Oline or our sucky D or the fact that we had (have) !QB "issues" it was Justins fault... had he caught that pass in baltimore to tie the game... well then .. it all would have been different ;)

=; hold on a sec buddy, we had an Oline?

Ughh yah! Justin was the main reason we had bad D! Are you serious ?

=; hold on a sec buddy, we had an Oline?

we did.. they were the ones in the tutus twirling around.... and dont call me buddy :D

Ughh yah! Justin was the main reason we had bad D! Are you serious ?

i am always serious. havent you ever read any of my posts? :shock: i am considered the football guru around here.. just ask anyone.

you guys are mean. i liked justin. he was respectful and intelligent and was a team player. ok so he didnt make some crucial catches, but he has a nice smile.

So what if he didn't do anything a football player should do!

I think his nice smile was one of the reasons that Tenn signed him. Coach Fischer is a sucker for a good smile.

so a player isnt suppose to be respectful, intelligent and a team player? okey dokes. my bad :D

How do we know he was a team player? He spent a ton of time in Mangini's dog house. I would take someone who performs on the field first. That is what the Jets need more of. They have a lot of nice guys already. Nice guys are great on Thanksgiving when the team is handing out turkeys. But come dame day it just doesn't get the job done.

well as much as I hate J Mac I think he was a team player..this past year he took a pay cut and volunteered to play special teams in order to stay on the team. The guy tried just things did not work out. Sometimes when things start dropping they never stop. Off the field the guy was as friendly as it comes with the fans.

Archived