Terrelle Pryor just chose Ohio State

SayNoToDMC

Touch him though, and he seems to go down. That may be a problem in the NFL.

I have lost a little respect for you after that LSU defense comment.

Believe me, if USC never had Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, Jarrett, Steve Smith and that Amazing O-Line, that USC team would never have made it to the championship game

USC may have had the better secondary but LSU with Dorsey has an amazing D-Line, and thats who McFadden was running through. And LSU is a much faster defense that that USC D

Dorsey was clearly hurt during the latter part of the year. he was almost invisible.

You are making me wonder whether you watched LSU at all. Dorsey made his name his Junior year. he still is a talent.

But, to say that Arkansas faced a stout defense with a healthy Dorsey would be a clear exaggeration.

He's one of the best college player you have ever seen but you have a screen name that says "SayNoToDMC" LMAO.

And by the way, the Razorbacks run alot of IForm, Single back, they are a PRO style offense, they are FAR From gimmick... They dont run the HB Option like teams like Nebraska and others. Just because they used McFadden under center at times, doesnt mean that McFadden is a gimmick type of runningback, it just means he's a team player who does what the coaching staff asks of him to do, thats all.

I'm done responding to you because I make you look like and idiot responding to your attacks on my opinion then you pull out the first line of my post,out of context and quote that and don't even respond to what I actually said.

You win McFadden is the best player ever(now you can quote this if it makes you feel better).

Guess you don't follow college football, he's the top requite in the country. 225 pound QB runs a 4.4. Also a top 20 basketball reqruit, and just led them to the title in that. He's Supposed to be the best QB in a long time. Though I remember Xavier Lee got a whole lot of hype a few years back. Being called one of the best ever out Western Pennsylvania means something, with the QB's that have come from there.

I am glad he didn't chose Michigan, I don't want to see him running the spread under Rodriguez. I wanna see him air it out.

hold on where can you find a list of top high school recruits cause i wanna look for a guy named arthur brown.

I would take McFadden just not that high, he a lot of talent I just don't think the risk is worth the reward especially where we are picking. I personally don't think he will be special in the NFL like he was in college because his style of play. I don't like picking a running back top 10 period. Who's the last top 10 running back to take his team to the SB?

cedric benson/thomas jones

No need for a POTWN, Im just using his words against him, nothing he can say about McFadden can change the way we feel about this special back. He can go and make another DMC Bashing screen name and it still wont matter. I bet my bottom dollar he was a doubter of Vince Young... Even after he tore up the best team in the country in the National championship game.

What Vince Young did to USC

McFadden did to LSU

But Vince Young had a better Offense around him than the Razorbacks had for McFadden and LSU's defense was alot better than USC's defense.

I was a vince young basher.... Why? I didn't think, and still really do not think, he's a QB. He's proving me wrong though...

However, I thought Vince Young would be a stud RB. McFadden is a better Vince Young in the open field.

I was a vince young basher.... Why? I didn't think, and still really do not think, he's a QB. He's proving me wrong though...

However, I thought Vince Young would be a stud RB. McFadden is a better Vince Young in the open field.

son u bash everybody. i guess u weren't hugged when u was a kid

I don't care that much but Pryor is an idiot for keeping Oregon in his top four for so long and never visiting. Besides the fact that Chip Kelly's offense at Oregon would have fit him best out of the four schools he was deciding between, Oregon also has the nicest facilities in the nation, professional or collegiete, for athletes. If he had visited here once it wouldn't have even been an issue he would have immedietly signed.

I don't care that much but Pryor is an idiot for keeping Oregon in his top four for so long and never visiting. Besides the fact that Chip Kelly's offense at Oregon would have fit him best out of the four schools he was deciding between, Oregon also has the nicest facilities in the nation, professional or collegiete, for athletes. If he had visited here once it wouldn't have even been an issue he would have immedietly signed.

His dad is in a wheelchair, and he wanted to give him a better chance of seeing him in person more often.

His dad is in a wheelchair, and he wanted to give him a better chance of seeing him in person more often.

I know that and trust me its a major recruit in college sports the school would have found away to get his dad their a lot. Yes its a violation but it would have happened.

I know that and trust me its a major recruit in college sports the school would have found away to get his dad their a lot. Yes its a violation but it would have happened.

He has a close relationship with his dad, Oregon was a long shot.

You just can't look at it from YOUR perspective and what is best for your team.

I went to PSU, and would have loved to seen him go there, but knew it was never going to happen.

I can't blame the kid for the decision he made. He is the one that has to be comfortable with it, not us.

He has a close relationship with his dad, Oregon was a long shot.

You just can't look at it from YOUR perspective and what is best for your team.

I went to PSU, and would have loved to seen him go there, but knew it was never going to happen.

I can't blame the kid for the decision he made. He is the one that has to be comfortable with it, not us.

I truthfully think its better for our team that he doesn't come we got three other QB recruits this year who are supposed to fit our system perfectly and we will do fine with them. The one thing I'm saying is if he ever visited he would have signed here, it would be the best college offense for him and would have providied him with the best facilities for training.

I get that he could have signed anywhere and its great he's comfortable with OSU, but they don't even run the spread. It seems like a dumb decision.

I truthfully think its better for our team that he doesn't come we got three other QB recruits this year who are supposed to fit our system perfectly and we will do fine with them. The one thing I'm saying is if he ever visited he would have signed here, it would be the best college offense for him and would have providied him with the best facilities for training.

I get that he could have signed anywhere and its great he's comfortable with OSU, but they don't even run the spread. It seems like a dumb decision.

Maybe he didn't like your coaches, maybe something made him uncomfortable.

Does every recruit that even visits UO ultimately sign? of course not. The same as with OSU, PSU MU, etc.

These are 18 yr old kids making decisions. Nothing is guaranteed.

He felt like he did not need to be a saviour immediately at OSU, and I can see that. He liked that it was close to home.

Who among us can argue that?

No need for a POTWN, Im just using his words against him, nothing he can say about McFadden can change the way we feel about this special back. He can go and make another DMC Bashing screen name and it still wont matter. I bet my bottom dollar he was a doubter of Vince Young... Even after he tore up the best team in the country in the National championship game.

What Vince Young did to USC

McFadden did to LSU

But Vince Young had a better Offense around him than the Razorbacks had for McFadden and LSU's defense was alot better than USC's defense.

Well, if SayNotoDMC was a doubter of Vince Young, maybe you had better start listening to him, because "VY" is an unbelievably ****ty pro QB.

Dorsey was clearly hurt during the latter part of the year. he was almost invisible.

You are making me wonder whether you watched LSU at all. Dorsey made his name his Junior year. he still is a talent.

But, to say that Arkansas faced a stout defense with a healthy Dorsey would be a clear exaggeration.

Dorsey was an absolute beast his senior year until the Auburn game where those dirty bastards purposely injured him.

I'll take our defense, at full strength, over the 2005 USC defense. But, against Arkansas, they were far from full strength. Dorsey was probably at about 50% and the team would have been better served with him on the bench.

Archived